One

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey man! It has been so long since I've seen you around! I thought you have disappeared from the face of the earth!" 

Junhyung rolled his eyes as he signalled for another shot of whiskey, "You must be kidding man. This place is like my second home!" 
Breathing in the familiar air of alcohol and sweaty club dancers, he laughed while closing his eyes, appreciating it all.

Chuckling as he started mixing up some drinks, Kikwang winked at Junhyung, "Someone changed you I heard. It had been ages since you're here."

"Really? Well whatever it is, I'm back and if you want to talk about someone... That hot chick at my 6 'o' clock, seen her with anyone?"

"Nope, she came in alone and had been sitting alone. Few men approached her but her eyes are locked on you."

Junhyung sat up a little straighter, obviously pleased with the little information, and fiddled with his hair a little, "Get me another cup, I'm going to get myself some tonight." 

Kikwang gave a shout of laughter as he handed Junhyung a drink, "As always. It's been so long since I've seen you in action, I wish you good luck."

Snorting in annoyance, Junhyung glared at the bartender "Do you think I really need luck?" 
With that, the egotistical handsome man rose from his seat and moved briskly towards the woman like a predator going in for its prey.
Shaking his head and chuckling to himself, Kikwang gave a little shout of advice to the disappearing back of Junhyung. 

"Remember to use protection!" 

 


--------------

Junhyung snickered at the words of caution from the bartender before rolling his eyes internally at how Kikwang would ever think that he needed luck in bringing the targeted lady home.  

"Hey, mind some company?" He asked in a husky voice that he knew would sweep many off their feet.

Loosening his tie a little, he gazed into the woman's eyes flirtatiously, his eyes were half lidded, adding a little mystery to his whole image.
Who doesn't love a little myster? He always asked himself that, knowing fully well of his capability of making any woman swoon for him.    The lady crossed her legs and fluttered her eyelashes in his direction, her lips curling into a half smile, "Not if it's from you, handsome."

"Well that was easy", Junhyung thought. 
Brushing that thought aside, he handed her the drink, "well then, here's a drink for the beautiful lady".

She giggled, Junhyung felt nauseous at that hideous sound but he figured that he really wanted some action tonight so he would grit his teeth and bear with it. This woman was after all, the best candidate out of all in the club tonight. 

It did not even take more than three shots or 15 minutes but the woman was leaning her whole weight on Junhyung, pressing her lumps against him seductively.
Rather than being , Junhyung actually felt that it was terribly repulsive and he started having second thoughts about bringing this woman back to his home. 

Pushing her into his car, he ordered his chauffeur to send them to the nearest hotel. 

After much staggering and struggling, they finally made it into the room and Junhyung pushed her to the bed, out of breath and plain annoyed. 

"Stupid woman", he murmured as he took a drink and gulped it down, quenching his thirst from the unexpected exercise he had to do in lifting the woman. 

"Hey y...." The woman slurred in her drunkenness, lifting her dress up slightly, revealing her long, fair legs. 

"Ah... now this is what I'm talking about..."

Junhyung smirked to himself, put down the bottle and started towards the woman, ready to fulfill his needs for the night.
As he slowly walked towards her, the woman got a little impatient and started doing a , certain that Junhyung would pounce on her immediately, and it wasn't long before her bare chest was all exposed for Junhyung's eyes to feast on.

The milky skin and full lumps should have been a huge turn on for him, but instead, he felt a sharp pain at the side of his head.
Clutching it, he closed his eyes, trying to will the pain away. 

An image of someone else's fair and soft skin at the collarbone area flashed by him.  Shaking his head, he tried to regain his focus on the lusty woman that laid on the bed, all prepared for him.    He climbed up the bed and hovered over her, lowering himself to connect his lips with hers.  As he stared at her tainted red lips, the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter