Ten

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since he read the letter from Junhyung and the only thing that is keeping him away from Junhyung was the image of him after the car accident. 
He did not dare to even step out of the house because he knew that he would run straight into Junhyung's arms again.

Hyunseung and Jaesoon had read the letter too.
He allowed them to read it when he had calmed down after an hour of intense weeping.
Hyunseung and Jaesoon were extremely worried when they saw how Yoseob was crying so badly and they held back from just snatching the letter away to stop the male from reading more and crying more. 
Even after he finished reading, they were flustered by how he had so much water in him and was just crying endlessly.
Part of Yoseob was very grateful that none of them said anything although Yoseob could see how much they wanted to speak.

Jaesoon was sitting on the couch in the living room four days after the dramatic event. 
He was deep in thoughts as the image of Yoseob breaking down kept flashing by.

Before he read the letter, he had hated himself for not throwing it away because Yoseob was obviously not enjoying reading it. 
If Hyunseung was not latched to Yoseob's side, he would have walked over and grab the letter and shred it into pieces.
Curiosity was eating him up as Yoseob read the letter and he really wanted to be the one holding the broken man as the tears flowed steadily.

Part of him wanted to run back to the cafe, look for Junhyung and give him a few good punches.
And yet, another part of him that he refused to acknowledge knew that Junhyung was suffering just as much Yoseob.
He was a murderer, he had eyes as cold as ice. Yet, when he looked at the eyes that Yoseob would openly declare his love for, he saw so much emotions in it.
He had expected anger to be one of it but he never saw it.

In fact, all he saw was desperation, pain, longing, and sadness. 
All these, were what he saw in Yoseob's eyes as they took in the words of the letter.

So he did the only useless thing he could ever think of.

He waited.

He waited for Yoseob to finish reading, for Yoseob to calm himself down.

And when Yoseob presented them with the letter, he had hesitated reading. because of what Yoseob said.
"Junhyung said to tell you but I want you to hear, or in this case, read it for yourself from him."

After reading it, he could feel the stare of Hyunseung's boring into him and he returned the stare to Yoseob who looked so lost and helpless.
He wanted to ask more, more about his family, his parents, his brother but seeing Yoseob so broken, he felt that nothing else mattered.
And so, he kept quiet.

He glanced at the pieces of paper that Hyunseung had placed on the table and read it once more.
He now knew why Yoseob was so deeply in love with Junhyung. 
What was there not to love of this man who was obviously also very much in love with Yoseob?

Jaesoon groaned on the couch back in the present day and messed his hair up as he scratched his head in frustration. 
Tears had welled up in his eyes as the bitter truth hit him one more time.
He knew it right from the start but he never really wanted to accept it.
He thought that maybe if he tried, if he put in more effort, if he had more time... Yoseob could forget Junhyung.

But after reading the letter, he now scoffed at the couple's acts.
How could they ever think that they could be separated? 
With love of such intensity and depth, how could they ever live without one another?

He snapped back into reality as the front door opened and his eyes widened at the sight of a perfect black suit.
Something that screams business and class. 


Something that Jaesoon would never wear.

 

------


Yoseob sighed to himself quietly as he heard the door creaking open behind him. 

Looking at the calendar, he mumbled sadly, "Jaesoon ah, we only have four days left till we are flying to Iceland. You've got to start packing."
When he didn't receive any response, he turned towards the door curiously and gasped.

There Junhyung stood with his neatly pressed suit, the shirt smartly buttoned and tucked into tailor made pants. 
The image was perfect if not for the loose tie that hung carelessly around his neck.

Instinctively, Yoseob stood up, walked towards him and adjusted the tie, tying it expertly until it fits perfectly under the collar of the shirt.
Not wanting to show his weak side, not wanting to cave to his desires and wants, Yoseob refused to look into Junhyung's eyes and shuffled away, eyes stuck to the ground.

He sat on his bed silently, waiting for Junhyung to speak as he mentally scolded Hyunseung for revealing his whereabouts. 
There must be a reason why Junhyung had appeared here and so he waited patiently, for the taller male to speak.

He heard the closing of a door and before he knew it, there was a slight dip of the bed at his side when Junhyung sat beside him. 
His breath hitched as Junhyung swooped down swiftly and caught his lips in a passionate kiss.

Yoseob knew that he should reject this but the thoughts of him leaving in four days convinced him that it was alright.
That it was okay to accept whatever Junhyung could give him now because this might be the last.

Slowly, he felt Junhyung guiding him to lay on the bed, their lips not separating at all, their tongues fighting wildly.
Yoseob wanted to taste more, he wanted to taste it all. Because then, there would not be any chances left.
As his tongue explored Junhyung's mouth, he frowned and garnered his strength to forcefully push him away.

"You're not Junhyung."

The man he was kissing just seconds ago sat quietly at the corner of the bed and gazed intensely at Yoseob.
His dark eyes that always resembled stagnant pools of darkness were trembling, they were like shadows dancing vivaciously.
His lips curled into a frown as he nodded. "Yes, I'm not."

"Why did you do that then? Do you think it's fun?" Yoseob asked, his body trembling with anger as he questioned Jaesoon.

Jaesoon shook his head and stated simply, "To show you."
The door opened and in walked Hyunseung. 

Yoseob alternated his stares at them, confusion of the situation growing rapidly in him.

Hyunseung took a chair and sat in front of Yoseob, "How did you know that was Jaesoon and not Junhyung?"

Yoseob looked away sadly, "Junhyung has the unique scent. A smell that I love and adore. A smell that comforts me when he's near. 
His kisses are usually gentle and giving. There are times where he's rougher when he gets possessive or jealous.
But the taste of him never changes. It's alway something I would crave for more, something that I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter