Eleven

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They lay in Junhyung's bed with their arms tightly wrapped around one another, seemingly afraid that if there were any spaces, the other would leave.  Their noses were touching one another as they gazed wordlessly into each other's eyes, communicating their missing, longing and love to one another.    It had been a long day of planning in the office and now that they are finally alone, at home, they were supposed to turn in early for the big day tomorrow.  However, the couple was taking this chance to indulge in the presence and warmth of one another. After all, it had been more than two months since the car accident and they had not spent any quality time as a couple, with memories intact and no notion of leaving the other, since then.   Junhyung slowly removed an arm from Yoseob's waist and traced his jawline repeatedly, sighing softly.   "What?" Yoseob murmured, eyes blinking innocently.   "I wonder how many times have tears left mark on your face after the accident. I'm so useless to forget us so easily."    Frowning, Yoseob rubbed his nose against Junhyung's gently and quietly scolded him, "It wasn't like you chose to do that. So don't blame yourself anymore or you're sleeping in the living room tonight."   Junhyung laughed, his eyes crinkling at the corners, "You do know that this my house right?"   "Mum and dad prefers me over you though," Yoseob teased as he stuck out his tongue cheekily.   Junhyung swiftly the tip of Yoseob's tongue with a hand still cupping his face and another holding him tight around the waist and started on it before connecting their lips for a deep, passionate kiss.  Yoseob sighed into the warmth of Junhyung's lips and breath.  He allowed the older male to explore his mouth freely, relishing in the unique minty taste that ignited a burning flame in his heart, causing his toes to curl in pleasure and bliss.    "Mmmmm, you taste so good," Yoseob hummed as Junhyung parted away slightly. Junhyung smiled sweetly and gave him a little peck, "So do you."   Yoseob giggled and planted his face into Junhyung's neck and started sniffing and nibbling him lightly. "You smell so good too. I told Hyunseung and Jaesoon that you had a special scent.  It feel so good to be able to smell this scent again..."   Junhyung adjusted his hand that was cupping Yoseob's face to the back of his head, absentmindedly playing with the younger male's bed of hair.  "That's sweet. But love, why would you talk about my scent to them? That's a strange topic."   Yoseob stopped his sniffing and nibbling and Junhyung felt the body that he was hugging become still and tensed. Pulling away slightly to look into Yoseob's face, he asked gently, "What's wrong?"    Looking away from Junhyung's concerned eyes, Yoseob focused on his lover's Adams apple as he spoke, "Once, Jaesoon asked for me to open my heart to him. It happened the day we met you at the cafe. He kissed me then. The second time he kissed me was just yesterday actually. He dressed like you and kissed me. I pushed him away when I realised it wasn't you. He was just trying to show me that he could never replace you no matter how alike you two are..."   Junhyung pouted as he listened to Yoseob but he could hear the guilt and sadness in Yoseob's voice. Patting him gently on the head, Junhyung buried his face into Yoseob's hair and breathed in deeply before sighing, "Well, I can't deny that I feel like punching my brother now. But then again, for the hurt I've put you through for losing my memories, I'll just take the two kisses as an apology gift for him since he can't have you."    "You're not angry with me?" Yoseob mumbled into his chest.   "I can never be angry with you. You're so annoyingly cute and lovable. Every time I get slightly mad at you, I look at your eyes and that's it, I'm okay again. You, Yang Yo Seob, has so much control over me than you will ever know."

Yoseob laughed heartily, "that's good to know."

Junhyung clamped his legs around Yoseob's and pulled the smaller male's head to his chest, sighing blissfully, "Do you remember once when you did a disappearing act on me? I think it was just a month into our relationship." 

"Of course I do. It was because you went for dinner with one of the ladies you slept with before we got together and you didn't tell me about it. You lied saying that you were having dinner with Dongwoon."

Junhyung shifted his chin on Yoseob's head, "Yeah. As if it wasn't enough that I felt so guilty that I had to force myself to have dinner with her because of business relations, you had to avoid my calls till after dinner. I remembered speeding to your house and seeing that you weren't there, I was so worried."

"Tsk, you deserved it."

"I thought you were in trouble or got kidnapped, you know. I was like a lunatic running around searching for you. 
Imagine how I felt when I finally found you in Doojoon's place."

"I saw. You were so mad at Doojoon for not informing you even when you called him and for listening to me to not tell you anything. Steam was coming out of your ears and nose while you dragged me out of the house and back to your home, it was pretty funny actually." Yoseob giggled as the memory came back to him.

"Yeah, I was raging. However, when I saw how your eyes were swollen from crying because of me lying about the dinner, my heart just broke. I've never felt so guilty and so terrible in my life. That's when I realized that you, you little imp, you can just wrap me around that finger of yours. I would do anything for you, you lucky man." 

Yoseob shifted a little and tilted his head to give a small peck on Junhyung's chin, "Well, are you complaining now?"

Junhyung looked down at the doe-eyed male, smiling lovingly and hugging him tighter, "Nope. I am an extremely willing party." 

The couple slept a dreamless night, one that they had missed, one that they love, one that they treasure. 
It was a night of warmth and bliss by simply being in each other's arms that they wondered how did they ever manage to sleep during the times when they were apart.

-------   "You ready?" Hyunseung asked he stared at Jaesoon who was evidently uncomfortable in a suit as he kept fidgeting with it.
Wearing it for a second time did not make it any less uncomfortable.

Jaesoon grunted, too frustrated to give a proper reply.

"Alright, then go on already. She's here." 

Nodding curtly, Jaesoon hopped off the car and walked into the cafe casually. 

"Oppa!" 

Jaesoon winced as the sharp voice pierced his ears, turning around, he acknowledged the excited and eager female.
He had memorized that face since yesterday when they had went through the plan over and over again.

"Hara", he replied as he gestured for her to take a seat at an empty table.
Relief rushed through him as he noticed that the cafe was empty other than the staff and them. 
Dongwoon had chosen the right cafe.

Jaesoon smiled and winked at Hara, a wave of nausea hitting him as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Oppa, you've never asked me out before! It has been awhile since Yoseob left, so you're finally seeing my charms now huh!"

'What charms?' Jaesoon wondered but he kept the sarcasm to himself as he continued conversing with her flirtatiously.
After an agonizing half an hour, he finally received the green light from Hyunseung.

"That's enough time spent with her. Get her to excuse herself to the toilet and you leave from the front door." 

Jaesoon pocketed his phone and gave a toothy grin to Hara, "Baby, I'm getting bored of this place. Let's go to somewhere more romantic." 

Hara's face lit up as she smiled brightly back at Jaesoon, "Junhyung oppa! Where are we heading to?" 

"Oh, it's a surprise," Jaesoon gave what he thought to be his most charming smile with hooded eyes. "But, you might wanna touch up on your make up first? The ladies is at the back. I'll head out to get my car first and meet you at the back door?" 

Hara nodded fervently and skipped to the ladies, completely oblivious to what was going to happen to her.

------

"Oppa, where are we going?" Hara asked, tired for they have been on the road for an hour already.

"You'll know soon enough." 

Deep inside, Hara was exhilarated at the thought of spending time with Junhyung as she had been trying so hard to get his attention but he never looked at her.
She looked around the inside of car and giggled to herself, happy to finally be inside it.

Suddenly, the car came to a halt and after exiting the car, Hara was in cloud nine when she saw a grand looking vacation house.

She was from a rich family with tons of vacation houses around the world but she had never seen one that was so intricately designed and decorated. It had a casual feel and a touch of elegance.
It was a perfect balance that wasn't too magnificent for a relaxing vacation but beautiful and refined in a tasteful manner.

As Hara skipped towards the house happily, Jaesoon smirked, thinking that the mission was made too easy because of this air headed woman.

When they have entered the house, Jaesoon turned and locked the door before clicking on a remote, shutting the gates that surrounded the house.

Hara turned around and watched in confusion as the remote controlled blinds were all pulled down, darkening the whole house.
"Opp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter