" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

FILMING DAY: Let's go to the Zoo!!
 
CUT!!
 
" Let's take a break " PD Kim shouted.
 
They were now at a Cafè. Sitting in front of each other with chocolate milkshakes and pieces of cake on the table.
 
Nicole gulped at the delicious sight. She quickly grabbed the spoon to have a bit of it " Ahhh " she smiled happily.
 
GD chuckled. She looked at him dumbfounded " Aren't you going to eat yours G-dragon-sshi? "
 
He pouted " I thought I told you to drop the informal speech, anyway I don't like sweets "
 
" Is it even possible?? " her eyes grew bigger in shock. She digged the cake took a big spoon of it and handed it to him " Taste this, you'll change your mind for sure! "
 
He flinched a little, looked at the spoon in front of his mouth then at her determined eyes " What I meant is that I don't like eating sweets.... but I know it tastes good "
 
She sighed and looked down disappointed " You don't like eating sweets.... I like eating sweets a lot.... It seems like G-dragon-sshi and I don't really match "
 
He groaned and grabbed the spoon " Give it to me "
 
Her eyes shined and her lips curved into a smile " You ate it!! " she clapped her hands.
 
He nodded cooly " But I don't want to hear you calling me G-dragon-sshi anymore "
 
" Then.... oppa? " she said cutely. He quickly covered his face to hide his blush and nodded.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
Her phone rang. She looked at the screen and pushed the answer button.
 
" What are you doing? "
 
" Lying on my bed with my beloved chocolate beside me " he smiled.
 
" Be careful, hu? "
 
" Yeah " she pouted " I might get rounder.. and oppa likes overly skinny girls "
 
" Worried that oppa won't like you anymore? "
 
" Umpf.... Why did you call anyway? "
 
He thought a little but found no real reason to say " Boh.. I'm watching the 3rd episode and I thought about giving you a call "
 
" Mmm was it the one were we went to the Chocolate shop? "
 
" Beep! No.. In the first we were at the Church,  second one we went to that Chocolate shop, the third one to the Cafè then at the Zoo, remember? "
 
" Ooohhh yeah, now I remember.. mmm  I wonder where we are going next "
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
The van reached MBC studios. Soeun and Nicole rushed to the room where WGM staff were gathered. They got in and bowed to everyone.
 
" Sorry late " the girl said trying to catch a breath.
 
" It's ok " PD Kim smiled " Please give her the updates " he called his assistant.
 
She received a piece of paper and read it quietly " Living together???? "
 
" Yeah, we discussed about it and thought it's the right time " the PD explained.
 
" But.. but.. what did you say about it? " she turned to GD sitting beside her. He looked at her and shrugged.
 
" He said it's fine, Nicole-sshi. What about you? "
 
She looked at PD Kim, his assistant, the rest of the staff then at GD.
Everyone was waiting for her answer, or better for her yes.
 
" It's fine for her too " Soeun intervened. She turned to her and gave her a glare " We don't want to be those who always play it hard, right? " the manager whispered.
 
" Great!! " the PD said enthusiastically and everyone clapped their hands.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
FILMING DAY: Moving in!!
 
They were at the place the both of them chose as their home.
A lot of boxes, luggage around. A lot of them were empty, of course just to fill the space to film.
He brought some of his fancy clothes, accessories and stuff. She brought clothes, a lot of caps, stuff toys and stuff.
 
" Those shorts are too short " he mumbled while tidying his shirts.
 
" And those shirts are too showy " the girl retorted also mumbling.
 
They looked at each other. 
" They are not too short!! " - "  They are not too showy"
It aroused a round of laughter.
 
" Calm down kids "
 
The two looked up and saw PD Kim.
 
" Fortunately we're staying here just for a couple of hours " Nicole smiled but the PD's expression changed " Nicole-sshi, didn't you read the whole update? From now on, you'll be here from every Thursday night to early Saturday morning "
 
" Ww.. what? And my schedule? his schedule? "
 
" Of course we discussed it with your management and agreed to work hard not to affect your schedules. I suppose that you also don't know that we won't always be here "
 
" Eh? "
 
" Yeah.. We are putting video cams in every room and also in your cars. Of course, you will be able to turn them off when you're changing ecc.... This is what fans and general public want to see: (almost) nothing scripted "
 
 
It was night. The crew left. They were alone.
 
Nicole was sitting on the couch leaving out a sigh every now and then.
 
" What's wrong? "
 
" Nothing " she responded nervously.
 
He frowned and went closer to her making her jump and fall down the couch " Aihh.. " she cried. He handed out his hand but she brushed it off standing up on her own.
 
" Are you ok? " she nodded " You don't seem to be ok "
 
Nicole bit her lip and sighed " It's just that.... I've never been alone with a guy.. like this " he nodded finally understanding the situation.
 
" Not even with your 91-line? "
 
" That's a different case!! I don't look at them.... " as guys.
 
 
They were out. GD decided to bring her out, eventually to calm her down. And what better way to calm down Nicole if it wasn't with some ice-cream?
 
As expected it worked.. She smiled and started to talk non-stop.
 
They sat on a bench, under the moonlight. They talked and laughed and talked.
 
" Mmm.. yeah, I was quite upset but.... " he said but paused when felt something on his shoulder. He turned and saw her face very very very close from him.
 
---cCc---
 
 
as promised.. here chappy 2! ^.^
Probably the next one will be posted Saturday..
thanks to lovely readers and subscribers!