" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 
*what is right*
 
The music played and she started singing.
 
Tell me what is right and what is wrong
Iyudo moreun chae neowa nan datugo isseo eolgureul burkhigoseo
Jantteuk simsuri naseo hajiman ireon ne moseummajeo nan
 
This time, he couldn't help it.
He smiled.
 
He was impressed, she nailed it.
Right lyrics, right choreography and right expressions.
 
It was amazing but embarrassing at the same time.
Whenever his part came he covered his face with a pillow to hide his burning cheeks.
 
" Oppa! You finally smiled! " her eyes were shining. As soon as the song finished she clapped her hands excited for her accomplishment.
 
Yeah, he did smile and didn't even realize it.
His mood changed.
 
He nodded and clapped his hands " You did well, seriously "
 
Her smiled widened touched for being praised by him " I put special effort on your expressions " she stuck her tongue out.
 
He laughed covering his face with the pillow.
 
It was time for another song. Another familiar song.
 
*Date(My boy)*
 
" Oppa listen to this carefully "
 
 
My Boy Luv Luv My Luv Boy Boy
My Boy Luv Luv My Luv Boy Boy
 
(she sat beside him) I approached you, pretending that nothing was up
Afraid that you’ll find out about my heart, I am cautious, what to do? (lightly hit her head with her fist)
(hands on her chest) My pounding heart, my trembling heart
Only sees you - I’ve been waiting for you (pointed at him and smiled sweetly)
 
(moved closer) Should I take one step closer? My heart trembles
Should I whisper first?
(leaned towards him) I will tell you in your ear
I like you, I am falling for you (smiled and sent him a flying kiss)
 
chorus:
** (she got up stood in front of him and started dancing) I put on my prettiest clothes, I do my hair
The fresh morning sky is so pretty
I feel good - my refreshing footsteps to be with you
Your great scent, your friendly words, your gentle actions. Everything you do, my boy.
Today I'll hold onto you, I'll be the one for you
 
 
" WAHH how embarrassing!! " she crashed herself against the wall when the song finished.
 
" Oppa!! Look at what I've turned to just to cheer you up " she yelled going slightly out of pitch.
 
GD was still on the couch.
Speechless.
 
An ear-to-ear smile that wasn't willing to fade, his heart beating faster than ever and his mind going blank.
 
" So was it just to cheer me up? Not your real feelings? "
 
" Eh? "
 
" If that so then I'm kinda disappointed " Nicole turned to look at him. She slid down on her and pouted.
 
He chuckled at the cute sight and approached her. He held out his hand " Come on, I'm just kidding "
 
Nicole grabbed it but instead of using it to get up she pulled him down " That wasn't nice oppa " she said standing up.
 
GD rubbed his back which slightly hit the wall then drew out his hand asking for help. She raised a brow.
 
" Come on, I said I was just kidding! " but she stuck her tongue out and left.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
The morning after
 
They were quietly having breakfast.
 
A smile suddenly curved on his face making her look at him and frown. He kept his eyes down on his plate and started humming DATE.
 
Nicole realizing that the reason behind that mischievous smile of him was her performance of the previous night flushed red instantly " Oppa! Stop it! " she said dropping her spoon to cover her blushing cheeks.
 
He looked at her and his smile grew even wider " Wae? It was cute, I liked it.... " he paused to chuckle seeing her hand closing into a fist and hitting the table " .. beside it doesn't happen often that a girl sings such a sweet song to a guy " he started humming the song again.
 
She rolled her eyes and released a hopeless sigh " So you won't ever stop teasing me about it " she acted annoyed.
 
" Not 'till my last breath " and chuckled again.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
Gyuri and Nicole were out for others schedule while Seungyeon, Hara and Jiyoung were gathered in front of the TV to watch We Got Married latest episode.
 
They all giggled every single minute screaming " Woah! So sweet! Ottoke? " numerous times.
 
At the end of it. They turned off the TV and exchanged curious and mischievous glances.
 
" They look good " Jiyoung interrupted the silence and Hara nodded " Eum, they look like a real couple already "
 
" Aishh " Seungyeon leaned her head on Hara's shoulder and sighed deeply " I wonder if we made the right decision of sending her there "
 
" Yeah, so she' will gain some experience "
 
" But what if those experiences includes her getting hurt? " Hara looked at her unnie and smiled. She was like a baby. She slid her arm around Seungyeon's waist and pulled her closer " Don't worry.. " giving her a reassuring smile. Seungyeon looked at her not convinced " Unnie, Nicole might be unexperienced but she's also very strong and smart "
 
---cCc---
 


[Nicole's selftalk]:
Interviewer: It was really cute and sweet (interviewer smiled)..
Nicole (chuckled embarrassed): Ottokke? (she fans herself with her hand) I.. I just wanted to cheer him up and it turned it out that way (burst out laughing)


[GD's selftalk]:
GD covers his blushing cheeks as he can't help but giggling.
Interviewer: You liked it?
GD (nodded shyly): Eum.. who wouldn't? It was really cute, wasn't it? (his eyes widened waiting for the interviewer's confirmation).. She's.... I don't know (scratches his head acting annoyed) Sometimes I feel like she's too much for me.
Interviewer: Wae? Why do you feel that way?
GD (stood still thinking): She put effort in everything she does and does everything without complaining or pretending anything back but always smiling.. Mmm you saw her, right? At home cleaning cooking making sure that I rest a lot, I eat a lot.... She's understanding towards me and knows how to make me smile (he smiled recalling Date's performance). She's too good, isn't she? (interviewer smiled and nodded in agreement)


 

Yes GD!! Cole is being too good to you!! ^.^"

Thanks for the comments!! I appreciate all of them and yeah, I wonder what's happened to him, maybe his PMs???? xd

KixKix sweeties