" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 
FILMING DAY: Good-bye baby
 
When he asked for her number that night she expected him to call her.. but nothing. He must be busy. She thought.
 
Day to wrap everything up. The two of them were going to have selftalks where they were going to reflect on the time passed together. After that they were officially parting and she was going to start a new chapter with someone else, rumored to be Minho.
 
" Nicolesshi let's start with you " PD assistant called her over.
 
She lazily walked to her spot and faced the usual interviewer who was patiently waiting for her to settle.
 


[Nicole's selftalk]:
Nicole: I.... where to start? (she said nervously)
Interviewer: Do it comfortably.. (and flashed a warm smile)
Nicole: I.. spent a good time here.... I had a lot of fun.... You know that I've never dated before, right? (interviewer nodded) Well.. for the first time I felt how it is to have someone by my side.. someone I want to take care of.. someone I want to make happy.. someone I will casually thinking about even when I'm busy.. I learned a lot from this experience and I will treasure  every little thing about it..
Interviewer: what will you remember the most?
Nicole (stood still thinking): Mmm (she bit her bottom lip) the feeling of protection he gave me? (she looked up as she was recalling the moments spent with him) Whenever he held my hand I'd feel like I could do anything.. all the fear, all the insecurities vanished.. for example the accident out of the cinema. I was really scared at that time but then I felt his hand and....
Interviewer: How did you feel when it was announced that you were parting?
Nicole (she looked down and a sighed heavily): I was.... shocked. Really. I can't say it in any other way (she said stuttering)....
Interviewer (surprised): Could it be that you started to develope feelings for him?
Nicole (flinched a little taken aback): Mmm I don't know. I think that everything was just too sudden.. I said many times that we're still getting to know each other. I feel like there were still a lot of things that we could do together and that's why I felt extremely shocked..
Interviewer (not convinced by the girls' words): Is that it? Nothing more, you sure????
Nicole (another deep sigh came out): Well.... For now I just hope for us to keep the friendship that we built these months.. This is the most important thing. I don't want everything to change just because we're not going to be on the show anymore. 
 
 
Nicole left and minutes later G-dragon appeared at the entrance. He greeted everyone with his trademark bow and looked for her with his eyes. He scanned the whole place but she wasn't there. He sighed and went to sit on the spot where the interviewer was waiting for him. He settled himself and went in daze for a couple of seconds as if he was gathering what he had to say.

[GD's selftalk]:
GD: Time passed.. (interviewer nodded) It seems just yesterday when I was at the altar waiting for her to come out (he smiled) Ahh I still remember her walking in shyly biting her lips (his smile widened)..
 
Flashes of their moments appearing on his mind.
 
Interviewer: What will you remember the most?
GD: Mmm.. maybe everything? There's really nothing that I want to forget. Every single moment seemed worth to remember (he nodded convinced)
Interviewer: But now she's going to be with someone else.. how do you feel about that?
 
Everyone's attention turned to them. Everyone curious about his answer.
 
GD: Someone else.. (he gritted his teeth and swallowed)
 
He took a quick glance on his manager who was patiently waiting for him to finish that interview. The manager was already alarmed. That expression which appeared on GD's face meant that he was going to take some big decision.
 
GD (cleared his throat and smirked): Someone else, who? I'm not going anywhere. (he said nonchalantly)
 
There it is.... the manager thought.
 
The interviewer was speechless and turned to look at PD Kim who shrugged and kept his attention focused on the idol.
 
GD (took another glance on his manager who was now in daze and then turned to look at the PD): PD Kim.. You said that if I talk to my management I would be able to stay right? (PD Kim nodded) Good. Then... I'm staying I'll talk to hyung later.
 
PD Kim smiled and nodded  then turned to all the present " then G-Cole will go on, guys.. " Everyone nodded and some even clapped their hands.
 
" Ok but we still have to wrap up this selftalk.. " PD Kim raised his hands asking for silence then signaled the cameraman to get ready with their cams and turned to GD telling him to say something to close.
 
GD (bit his bottom lip to keep himself from smiling): Mmm.. How can I leave? I still have to marry that girl.


 

It was Thursday. Nicole was on her bed with her chocolate beside her. Uff.. I should be filming now. She sighed putting another piece of chocolate in .
 
" Cole go down! " Hara yelled from the living room.
 
" Wae? "
 
" I don't know, Soeun unnie called and said to go down "
 
" But I'm on my bed, you go down or just send Jing "
 
" I'm doing my nails! "
 
" Unnie there's my fave show on!! "
 
Nicole got up groaning. She put on her sweater and went out.
 
" Unnie, come! " the maknae rushed to the window and Hara followed immediately.
 
" OMG OMG OMG!!!! I want to see her reaction so badly "
 
Nicole stepped out of the elevator and lazily walked towards the entrance.
" Woah " escaped her lips when she saw him out. He had his back leaning on the hood of his car and his fingers playing nervously with each other.
 
She couldn't believe it that she even rubbed her eyes twice.
GD noticed her and chuckled seeing her childish behaviour.
 
He made his way to her beckoning her to go closer too.
 
" I bet Nicole is too surprised down there that she can't even move " Hara giggled and elbowed her friend.
 
GD stopped in front of the entrance and opened his arms showing a now-you-come-here expression. She finally smiled and ran to him crashing herself against his body " Oppa! "
 
Music for his ears.
 
" Oppa, I thought.... " we weren't going to see each other anymore. She climbed on his neck.
 
" Yeah, me too " he wrapped her waist and hugged her tightly. She felt it. His heart again. She missed the beat of it.
 
" Let's go home? " she frowned.. then smiled and nodded.
 
" WAAHHH that was too sweet " Hara rolled on the floor giggling.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
G-Cole together again! ^^
Thanks for the comments sweeties and Happy New Year XD