" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4


Hara advised her Nicole to tell the truth to Minho. If she really wanted things to work out between them it was better not to hide anything.

They were at his apartment sitting on the couch watching TV. She had her legs on his lap and her head resting on his chest while his arm was wrapped around her waist. She looked up to him and stared at his beautiful profile. He was beautiful in any angle. No wonder he was SHINee's visual. A smile formed on her face.

He noticed her and tilter his head to meet her eyes. He smiled sweetly and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. How sweet he was.. Nicole heaved out a deep sigh realizing that he didn't deserve to be lied to. She put herself together and cleared " I have to tell you something " she started.

She slowly explained everything while her eyes were studying his reactions. She could see anger, sadness, disappointment, fear. She ended with a " That kiss didn't mean anything " adding that the only reason she was saying that was because he was the one she wanted to be with him and he didn't deserve to be lied to "

When she stopped talking there were five minutes of silence. She was trying hard to figure out what was going through his mind. Those five minutes felt like the longest in her whole life. She was dying inside and tagged at his shirt when she couldn't take it anymore " Please say something " she whispered.

" I love you " and he crushed his lips against hers. She closed her eyes and responded to him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her on his lap while she locked her arms behind his neck.

" Don't ever kiss anyone else "

--cCc--

Nicole said it over and over again: GD and that kiss didn't mean anything to her. She reassured him that she wanted to be with him and only him. She even gave in and had with him that night for the whole night. She didn't want to but if that would've reassured him that she was his then she had to do it. Minho was really good on bed and she enjoyed every single seconds. But unlike what she expected he was still bothered. He couldn't help it but be bothered.

Donghae saw Minho sitting at the company's Cafè. He was all alone spacing out with his can of coke being left untouched at the corner of his table. It has been days since he saw him in that state. He figured out that he needed to have some fun and free his mind that why he decided to drag him to the club with the others.

Everything was fine. After some shots Minho was already feeling better. He laughed and that was a good start. Thought Donghae as he watched his dongsaeng. A couple of hot girls approached them and asked them to dance. It would've been impolite if they declined. They accepted happily and danced all together. Everything was indeed fine..

.. until around 1a.m. when a new group appeared. They seemed to be quite high already probably coming from another club and looking for more fun there. They were accompanied by a lot of girls who were giggling non-stop to whatever the boys were saying. Minho took a glance on them just to notice that there was also GD. His fist clenched tight at the sight of him. As he noticed that Donghae patted his back " We're here to have fun, not to fight "

For the first half hour nothing has happened. The two guys threw each other quick glances and that was it. Everyone having a good time. Until from the corner of his eyes Minho saw GD heading to the bathroom and he decided to follow him.

When GD went to the restroom Minho followed.

" Does she know that you're here? " GD asked as soon as he saw his reflection on the mirror. Minho retorted that it was non of his business. Tension was high and talking when you're drunk doesn't take you anywhere. Anywhere but at the hospital. GD has teased Minho enough to make him loose his patience and jump on him to throw him a punch on his face.

The older responded pushing the younger down to the floor and getting on the top of him to get back at him " Stay away from her!! " one shouted " She's mine " the other responded.

When everyone heard the noise they all ran to the restroom just to find them exhausted and fully wounded. They were parted and quickly taken to the hospital.


Nicole just got home after a long tiring day when she received a call from Key informing her that Minho was brought at the hospital because of a fight he had with GD. As soon as she hang up she grabbed her jacket and put on her shows just to run out in full speed. She ignored her members questions and didn't care if she was going to be scolded by her manager later. She was worried and nothing else mattered.

She reached the hospital panting heavily. Her heart was beating so strongly that it was about to explode. Donghae saw her and handed her a bottle of water before motioning her to follow him and showing her the boys' room. He caressed her back and reassured her that they were fine. She flashed him a smile, which was forced before walking in.

One of them was lying while the other one was sitting and reading a fashion magazine. When they noticed her they both swallowed seeing the fire flaming in her eyes. She was still panting but that wasn't tiredness anymore. That was anger and nervousness boiling inside of her. One of them had a cast in his arm while the other had his face full of wounds and the corner of his lips still bleeding.

She turned to GD and glared at him. It was you. I know it. She thought " What's wrong with you, hu???? " the boy shivered. Why him? He asked. She started venting everything out saying how much she hated him " You're immature and selfish, I HATE YOU!! "

As much as he tried cutting her off she wasn't listening to him. He wanted to explain himself and Minho actually tried to help out too but the both of them failed and just hear her ending her speech with a " After this I'm really done with you"

And to make sure that he got her words she grabbed Minho by his collar and pulled him for a kiss after saying " I want him, Kwon Jiyoung " he couldn't see it. He couldn't see her kissing someone else that he had to turn away and avoid his eyes to watch the painful scene. In that moment he felt his heart breaking into pieces and it was painful.

Does it hurt? She thought as she happened to open her eyes and see him turning away. Just in that moment.. just in that moment she realized how real his feelings were for her. He looked miserable and crushed.. she was the one causing it and it hurt. Hurting him hurt her. Why? Didn't he deserve it?

--cCc--

" I'm expecting to have a lot of fun today " she exclaimed as she clapped her hands excitedly. They were going to spend the whole day at the water park. It has been awhile since she had a day off but it has been almost a year since the last time she had a bath at a swimming pool. GD smiled sweetly watching her. She looked like a kid.

Everything seemed back to normal. Like any other scandal, what was happened has been forgotten and netizens moved on from attacking them. The G-Cole couple was once again giving MBC high ratings with their supporters cheering for them as they used to.


They've been called by MBC to resume their filming for a couple of weeks already. It was weird at first. Awkward, better say. They didn't talk to each other after her blast at the hospital. He didn't try to contact her anymore and once @ SBS Studio she saw him parting from s in order to avoid her.

They had commitments towards MBC and they had to respect them as much as hard it was going to be. Nicole couldn't take GD out of her mind. She kept on thinking how harsh she has been on him and how hurt he looked that night. When Minho confessed to her that he was the one starting the fight.. guilt ate her up.

Idiot!! She hit her head on the wall. She told him the worst things possible without letting him explain himself when it wasn't even his fault. Oh sh*t.. whenever his hurt expression appeared in her mind her heart tightened " I'm sorry " she whispered hoping that those words could reach his ears.

Filming started again. She was determined to apologize to him and make up to him while on the other side he was being serious and quiet. It wasn't goind right at first. They both didn't know how to break the  ice and approach each other. It was simply unbearable and if it wasn't because of their commitments they would've ran away as fast as they could. Things were awkward enough that staff started suggesting PD Kim to drop the couple for good. Maybe it was time for the G-Cole couple to part once and for all. But PD Kim who has always supported the couple couldn't accept the thought of it. He was confident that the two were going to be fine and asked the staff to give them more time.

One day a pipe broke in the bathroom and water went all over the place. When Nicole walked in she slipped and fell on her " Oppaa!! " she called feeling the pain on her back and her shorts getting all wet. GD ran to check on her. He quickly pulled her up by her arm and handed her a towel to cover herself " Go to your room I'll take care of this "

That night when they had dinner she put herself together to make the first move " I'm sorry " she said firmly. He looked at her surprised and didn't wait for her to go further. He nodded in understanding and have her a reassuring smile.

 



[GD selftalk]:
Interviewer: There are rumors that G-Cole might come to an end..
GD (a smirk curved on his face): Rumors.... (he shook his head) G-Cole will stay. Things were quite weird because we were getting back together after a long break but we are now both positive that we'll work it out. These rumors have to stop (he smiled but his tone of voice made it clear that he was being serious)




" Are you going to wear that? " he asked almost annoyed as he checked her out from head to toe. She was wearing a bikini which was supposed to be normal since they were at the water park but it wasn't for him. There were a lot of guys and they were going to be filmed even more guys were going to see her and her hot body. Yeah, she was hot. Too hot that he was getting hot.

Nicole punched his arm playfully and rolled her eyes " Come on, oppa " she pouted but he didn't give in this time. He was determined to make her change or at least put on something that would've covered her more. He was willing to give up on seeing her and her hot body as long as anyone else would've seen it. She couldn't do anything but to listen to him. She went to change not without a loud groan.

" Much better " he muttered as he saw her coming out with a tank top and shorts. She crossed her arms on her chest pretending to be mad but deep inside she liked it.

One of the staff approached them and handed them their mission: " Changing partners day -- 1) meet the other couples and exchange partners to spend the whole day with 2) end the day with a kiss (not specified if on the cheek or lips).. Who won't accomplish the mission will be punished "

" Hell no!! "

" Against to see me with another girl? " he whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes and quickly denied it " Not at all.. what about you? "

" Of course I am "

As soon as GD saw Jaehyung he quickly pulled him by his arm and suggested for him to be Nicole's partner. He would've preferred not to have anyone else but him with Nicole but since it was something that had to be done, better have someone from her company. They've known each other for years, they were close and almost looked at each other as siblings. It was perfect for him. He smirked satisfied.

On the other hand he ended with a rookie named Ara from the group Hello Venus. He wasn't sure about how he has been paired with her but she was pretty and seemed to be nice too. He took a glance on Nicole and wondered if he could make her jealous, even if just a little. But seeing her already whispering and giggling with Jaehyung.. he was afraid that he was going to be the only one feeling jealousy between the two of them.


Each newly formed couple went to their separate ways. As the mission asked they were going to spend the day together and end their date with a kiss. Jaehyung and Nicole who were known to be good friends had a lot of fun. They played a lot and laughed a lot.

" Did you really break up with him? " he suddenly brought up that topic. She didn't say it to anyone beside her members. Probably he heard it from them. She heaved out a deep sigh and confirmed it with a nod.

" Why? " he asked even if he knew the answer: GD. But Nicole reading his mind shook her head and said that GD didn't have anything to do with her break up with Minho. She just couldn't be with someone who couldn't trust her.