" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

Sorry for the long w8!! ^.^" Merry Chrii to all of ya, sweeties!!
 
 
 
GD oppa left? How could it be..
 
She just heard the news of him being replaced on TV and she was completely clueless about it.
 
A couple of days before Soeun informed her about the possibility of her to stay and she thought they were both staying on the show. She felt happy. She smiled again. She even jumped on her manager and hugged her tightly.
 
What was that news? She shook her head. It couldn't be true. She kept on repeating to herself. She tried to convince herself that it wasn't true.
 
Soeun appeared " Hey, what's wrong? " Nicole turned to her looking pitiful making her flinch a little.
 
" Unnie is it true? " she asked weakly.
 
" Is it true that oppa will be replaced? "
 
Soeun sighed and nodded " Sorry Cole.. I thought you knew... Didn't you talk to him these days? " The girl shook her head and sighed.
 
No they didn't. After that day at MBC studios they didn't.. and it was this silence between them that bothered her the most. It wasn't them leaving the show but it was him suddenly disappearing from her life just because the show was up.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
@ YG's club
 
" Why so late?? " Seungri called Yuri over and gave her a high-five.
 
The girl sighed lightly as she took off her jacket " Hara didn't want to let go of me "
 
" Hara???? "
 
" Yap! " a mischievous grin appeared on her face seeing her friend brows knitted " She's with Nicole and others at the 611 tonight "
 
" So she left her pet(Junhyung) at home? " he giggled and she followed after another high-five.
 
Nicole? 611? Tonight? Those 3 words reached someone's ears.
 
Instinctively he placed down his drink and grabbed his brand new phone. The one that he threw on the floor some days before was dead of course.
 
Wait but.. I don't have her number!! He grumbled by himself. He was about to throw the phone down but managed to compose himself and put it back on his pocket.
 
Well.. she seems to be busy in that club anyway. I'm busy too!!
 
 
Busy.... yeah. After other 3 drinks that he finished in a blink of an eye he was on his way to the 611. Maybe it was the alchool that he had all over his body but in that moment all the hesitation that he had inside disappeared. He wanted to see her, to talk to her and now he was bravely going to where he heard she was.
 
The club was full that night. People drinking and dancing making it hard for him to move. Hell, what am I doing here? He scratched his head pissed.
 
" Go Nicole! Go Kikwang! Go Nicole! Go Kikwang "
 
There she was. On a cube. dancing. with Kikwang all over her.
 
Fire enflamed in his eyes and blood boiling inside. An urge to jump there and punch that guy ran through his veins.
 
" G-dragon-sshi? " he snapped out hearing someone calling him. He turned and saw Nana's big eyes facing him " What are you doing here? "
 
Good question. He shrugged and bowed to the young girl " Sorry, I need some fresh air "
 
He walked up to the rooftop. The determination he had for the last half an hour has left him already. She was dancing with another guy. She was already with someone else. What was he doing there? 
 
 
" So you're really here " she walked to stand beside him.
 
Yeah and I don't know why.
It was her. It was her voice. He recognized it.
" Done dancing with Kikwang? " he asked with his teeth clenched.
 
" You saw that? "
 
" Him all over you? "
 
She rolled her eyes and chuckled " Ok you did "
 
I did and I didn't like it. Nicole looked at him from the corner of her eyes and composed herself. You're here. Why are you here?
 
" I'm not jealous of him! I'm not!?! "
 
He suddenly shouted making her jump startled. Her eyes widened and shiver got all over her body " Then you're not? " she said reluctantly. Confused.
 
I should be happy. I shouldn't care. Yeah, I'm happy. Yeah, I don't care. He kept on repeating to himself.
 
Nicole knitted her brows trying to figure out what was going through his mind " oppa " she called almost whispering.
 
He turned to look at her and their eyes locked.
 
*silence*
 
*silence*
 
*silence*
 
" are you happy? " he broke the silence. Am I happy? She lightly bit her bottom lip and shrugged.
 
Why am I asking that? He already convinced himself that he doesn't care, did he?
 
" I.. This show drove me nuts " he muttered.
 
" Well.. Now you're out " she smiled bitterly.
 
I'm out. The show drives me nuts but knowing that I'm out of it makes me feel worse.
 
GD suggested her to leave. A suggestion that sounded more as an order. Since his tone of voice wasn't willing to accept a no.
 
They went to buy an ice-cream and then headed to that  place. His secret place where he brought her the other night.
 
The sky wasn't as beautiful as the last time they went there. The moon and the stars weren't shining like that time.. they almost seemed like they were holding back tears threatining to fall.
Maybe feeling the pain that the two of them were keeping inside? What was that pain? What was that something digging their young hearts?
 
She shivered when a cold breeze brushed her bare skin. He noticed it and quickly took off his jacket to put it on her shoulder without saying anything. A blush appeared on her pale cheeks.
 
But what surprised her more was suddenly feeling his arms on her chest wrapping her tiny figure from the back.
 
Her cheeks burned and so his.
He was surprised by his own action.
 
What was he doing? He was just about to tell her not to wear revealing clothes because of the cold weather, yeah.. cold weather my @ss. Beside that. There was another good reason to keep her from wearing revealing clothes but instead of blurt it out he ended up pulling her into his hug.
 
His heart was beating fast. She could feel it on her back. It was the same as that time she was crying at the Butterfly. It was the same beat and that beat was the only thing that could be heard as none of them dared to say anything.
 
Too embarrassed.. too confused.
But both of them praying for that night not to end. I could stay like this forever. He thought to himself.
 
It was early morning already and as much as he wanted to keep her with him more he saw her sleepy eyes.
 
He drove her to her place.. She opened the door and made her step out but suddenly she felt him grabbing her wrist pulling her back on her seat.
 
Once again he was surprised by his own action. What was happening to him? His body was moving on its own!! It was out of his control and this confused him even more.
 
He took a glance on her. She was looking down on her lap.
" Mm " he let go of her wrist and composed himself turning his gaze straight to the front.
 
" I got a new phone mind to give me your number again? " I still need it.
 
---cCc---