" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 
She was taking a nap in her room when she got a message from GD. He told her he was down and asked her out for a coffee. Nicole threw her phone on the floor and sighed helplessly.
 
" Hey, what's up? " Hara appeared hearing the noise coming from her room. She picked up the phone and read the message. Her lips curved into a smile and she shook her head giving her friend a knowing look " He keeps on going, hu? "
 
" I don't care " she said flatly. She turned her back to her friend and pulled her blanket. Hara jumped on Nicole's bed and wrapped her in her arms.
 
" Cole, don't act too cool.. you make me fall for you " she giggled and kissed her on her cheek. Nicole pretended not to like it and brushed her away " Naughty Hara, leave me alone "
 
Hara lazily got up and walked to the window. She looked down and saw that GD was still there. " You know that he's not living until you go down, right? "
 
" I told you, I don't care "
 
 
Two hours passed, maybe more. Hara and Jiyoung alternately checked on him who gave no sign of giving up. They saw him sitting in his car moving his head along to some music. They saw him sitting on the hood of his car playing with his phone. When they looked at Nicole they gave her an aren't-you-going expression to which she responded with a shrugh or rolling her eyes.
 
Gyuri arrived. She took off her shoes and put down her bag. Members greeted her and she greeted them back. She then turned to Nicole curiously " He has been there for awhile, right? " the girl looked down and kept quiet. Gyuri looked at Hara who nodded in response.
 
" If he stay there he's going to attract people's attention..  " the leader said firmly while walking towards her room.
 
 
Nicole had no choice but going down. She slowly walked towards his car and got in " You like getting me in trouble, right? Minho, Gyuri unnie.. " she said annoyed. He bit his lip and guilt ran down his spine. He really had no intention on getting her in trouble. He just wanted to be with her and unfortunately trouble was a consequence of it.
 
" Let's go, I'll treat you for an ice-cream " 
 
" This is not Ok " he stopped the engine hearing those words. He turned to her and their eyes locked.
 
" I have a bf and this is not Ok " she broke the eye contact. He nodded in acknowledgement and sighed.
 
" I.. I got over what's happened but.. friendship is all I can give to us "
 
" You didn't get over that. or we'd be more than just friends already " she faced him and threw him an evil glare. But this time he wasn't intimidated by it because he was sure of what he was saying. " Nic, if that didn't happen we'd be together now.. right? There was something real between us.. "
 
---cCc---
 
She went on a date with Minho. They had fun and she secretly heaved out a sigh. This is what I need. This is what I want. And she brushed off the thought of GD. Minho was a great boyfriend. She felt lucky and couldn't ask for more.
 
*click* she gasped when she noticed him with his phone. " Eii " she protested cutely and tried to reach for his phone.
 
" Don't worry, you came out really pretty " he raised his arm not to make her reach it and pinched her cheek with his free hand. Nicole pouted and crossed her arms on her chest.
 
" Come, let's take some pics " he suddenly pulled her closer to him and started to snap some shots. They took a lot of pictures all with different expressions and poses. She rested her head on his chest and they started looking through all of them. Those were very cute yet silly pictures and laughing at them was a must.
 
She kept on laughing until a picture of him kissing her on her cheek appeared. She stopped laughing and her smile vanished. Suddenly the picture GD has taken of him kissing her on her cheek appeared in her mind. It was the same pose and funny coincidence is that both pictures have been taken at a park in the middle of a picnic. She shook her head trying to brush all of those thoughts off.
 
She looked at Minho who was looking at her with a questioning expression and she showed him a reassuring smile.
 
" When I'll date someone and get married.. I guess I won't be able to keep myself from thinking about this.... I will have to be understanding of him if gets mad at me "
 
GD frowned and turned to her with jealousy plastered on his face " Talking about a future Bf when I'm still here? Now you'll have to understand me getting mad at you "
 
 
They should have spent dinner together. He would have taken her to a fancy restaurant where they would have eated a lot of yummy things. But Nicole has asked him to take her home because she wasn't feeling well. And it was true.. but instead of physically she wasn't feeling well emotionally. She often found herself in daze not paying attention to him with her mind somewhere else. After apologizing for the 100th time and a kiss she bid good-bye to him.
 
 
" Can I be a little jealous of you? " Nicole asked resting her head on Hara's shoulder. The girl was taken aback by her friend's question. " Why would you be? "
 
" Because of your relationship with Junhyung. You know he loves you and you love him back.. There are no second thoughts.... everything seems to be perfect "
 
" It's not that perfect.. We both have packed schedules and when we find time to go out there's a lot of sneaking and hiding and lying. Cube is very strict, ya know. Even if we went public "
 
Hara said with a deep sadness in her voice and Nicole nodded in acknowledgement.
 
" Have you ever regretted choosing Junghyung over Donghae oppa? " the girl suddenly blurted out. Hara raised her brow confused but shook her head in response.
 
" Donghae oppa loved me and was ready to go public without caring what the company, friends and fans would say about it.. If I chose him everything would be different, maybe better. For example, we'd spend much more time together than the time I manage to spend with Junhyung now. That's a big difference already.... "
 
Going not with who's better, but who you love -- last words of Hara.
 
---cCc---
 
@ DSP office
 
What.. " what are you doing here?? " she said pushing him against the wall.
 
" I found out a way to figure out whether there's really something between us or not "
 
" There's nothing between us.. I can guarantee, GD " she smirked and turned to leave but he blocked her way and stopped her by her arm.
 
" Just a kiss.. one and only kiss "
 
NO!! " Ridiculous.. " she smirked again and freed herself.
 
" Are you afraid of something? Maybe that you could realize your real feelings " Nicole stopped on her tracks and turned to face him and throw a glare at him.
 
" I don't have anything to be afraid about " she said confidently. " If that's what will convince you.. then let's do this "
 
GD was quite surprised seeing her sudden change of mind. And that confidence.... He looked at her from head to toe then looked straight at her eyes. A deep sigh came out missing those times when she used to look at him with her sweet smiling eyes.
 
She felt her cheeks burning feeling his gaze and his breath. She swallowed and clenched her fist tightly to keep calm. He slowly leaned down on her and carefully pressed his lips against hers. It felt good and he started kissing her hungrily more passionately and she didn't hold back. They parted just to catch a breath and just then she took control of herself again.
 
She bit her lip confused but tried to hide it with a smirk " As I said there was nothing to figure out "
 
 
She headed to the bathroom panting. Panting heavily and with her heart thumping  strongly that she had to rub her chest trying to calm it. She checked herself on the mirror and washed her face with cold water.  No no no no..
 
" Hey, you were here.. I saw GD leaving " Hara appeared. She noticed her friend in a state of confusion and hugged her tightly from the back. Nicole was shaking, her whole body was shaking. She freed herself from her friend grip and faced her " I kissed him " Hara's eyes widened in shock and her lips curved into an O shape.
 
" I mean, he kissed me...... We kissed! " she yelled at the top of her loungs. Hara was confused as well but she kept it cool and handed her friend her bottle of water. Nicole drowned it all at once and finally calmed down herself.
 
" Thanks "
 
" What are you going to do now? " 
 
" Nothing.. I want Minho "
 
" Then you have to tell him about this "
 
---cCc---
 
 
G-Cole kissed! Feel so bad for my MinCole XD
Inkigayo: Cole passed the mic to GD ^.^"
better than nothing.. still....
but it was cute how she ran behind IU ^^
comments, comments, comments KISS!! --(^.^)--