" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

I said more drama to come, ayt? Here it is ^^

 
 
A couple of days after GD's confession....
 
Nicole was so happy that her heart would start pounding hardly just at the thought of it.
Big Bang leader, respected artist, well-known fashionista and loved by everyone.. no other than G-Dragon confessed to have feelings for her. Just unbelievable. She pinched her cheeks checking if she was awake for the 100th time. *ouch* She rubbed the spot.
 
G-dragon was now in Japan promoting with s and would've been back in a week to film again. That night when he confessed to her he felt good. A deep sigh of relief came out as he was finally able to tell her what he felt for her. She kept quiet first. She was in shock and disbelief about what she heard. Not wanting to scare or pressure her in any way he told her that he wasn't expecting her to say or do anything. For him it was enough to let her know about his feelings. Feelings that he fought and denied for a long time. He added that she could take her time to think carefully about his words and make a decision whenever she felt like it to go out with him or not.
 
KARA members were happy for her. Really happy. They put Nicole on the show for her to gain some experiences about dating and love but her finding her prince there was just the best they could have ever expected. And what a prince! Hara and Jiyoung wouldn't stop teasing her for how much excited they were and Nicole would just blush flustered.
 
 
That morning she woke up early. Earlier than usual. She headed to the gym and went back home after a couple of hours. She prepared breakfast for herself and the members then walked to the living room and started eating first. Members were still sleeping and she was too hungry to wait for them.
She grabbed her laptop and put it on her lap. She turned it on and had another sip of her coffee.
She checked her twitter then the daily news and her eyes widened shocked. As if cold water has been thrown on her suddenly.
What's this..
 
 
[NEWS] G-Dragon caught on a date with Kiko Mizuhara??
 
Picture of BigBang G-dragon in a theme park has been surfacing like wildfire. In the picture the idol is seen linking arm with a girl who fans claimed to be Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara. It's not the first time that the two are being linked to each other. Early this year other pictures surfaced with the two having lunch at a fancy restaurant in Tokyo. At that time G-dragon's agency stated that the two were just friends. Meanwhile G-dragon is filming the popular show "We Got Married" with Kara's Nicole and speculations of this being just a cover for the idol's real relationship spread.
 
 
She started to pant heavily. It felt heavy. She swallowed the pain she was feeling and scrolled down checking the comment section. Some were defending G-Cole saying that they were real and that those people in the picture weren't GD and Kiko.
Some were saying that GD and Kiko have been dating for awhile and was a known fact among the fandom.
 
But what made her burn in anger was seeing people pitying her.
"Poor Nicole, being used like that"
"GD is her first love, it must hurt"
She gritted her teeth and fist.
 
 
Another couple of days passed....
 
YG has stated that they couldn't confirm anything about those pictures or a possible relationship between G-Dragon and Kiko as they don't interfere with their idols' private lives. Yeah, nice try.
GD has been trying on talking to her. He tried to call her but she rejected all of his calls. He texted her but she deleted them without even reading. He groaned upset and decided to wait to see her personally and explained her everything.
 
 
Thursday came, day of filming.
 
Nicole didn't want to go and see him but her manager reminded her that she had obligations towards MBC and the show.
She lazily got on their van. The whole trip was spent in silence. She just kept her eyes closed listening to some songs.
The van dropped her to their place. Aishhh.. she scratched her head annoyed and forced her feet to make their way to the door.
 
It was still dark and quiet. He's not here. She gave out a sigh relieved that he was not there and secretly hoping for him not to come at all. She didn't want to face him.
 
But then the door opened and he appeared. She's here. He sighed relieved to see her there.
 
Her heart started skipping but she clenched her hands and gained a little confidence.
" Oppa, I'm going to make myself a sandwich.. Do you want one? " she said not without forcing a smile.
 
That forced smile digged his chest. He swallowed the pain and reluctantly nodded. She walked to the kitchen and he followed. Two sandwiches were prepared and the both of them started eating quietly.
Heavy atmosphere there..
 
That wasn't exactly what he expected. He thought she would have yelled at him and slapped him square on his face. He even thought about the possibility of her leaving the show and not seeing him, not talking to him anymore....
But she just handed him a sandwich....
That forced smile.
 
 
" Nicole, listen.. "
 
" Oppa, what do you wanna drink? " she cutted him off knowing that he was about to bring out that topic which she wasn't ready to talk about.
 
" Please listen to me now.. "
 
" Oh.. no coke anymore.. Fanta is fine? " she wasn't ready because she was mad and hurt.
What was he going to say to explain himself anyway?
Those pictures with him and that model have said a lot already. Maybe more than whatever he could say.
She didn't want to hear him saying anything. She didn't want to be filled with lies.. yeah, lies. Like those he told her all the time.
 
She would have kept her composure and went on with the filming pretending like nothing was happened because she was someone who always fulfilled her duties and "We Got Married" was one of them. But not much was needed for her to lose it. And GD trying over and over again to bring out that topic wasn't obviously helping.
 
In the end GD pulled her by her wrist and brought her to the rooftop without caring about her fighting him and trying to free herself. "Let me go!! Let me go, where are you taking me? Let me go!! " she was panting heavily. Her heart.. her heart....
 
" Please listen to me.. Those pictures.... She doesn't mean anything to me "
 
" Stop! Stop! Stop "
 
" Let me explain.. You're the one I want, you're the one I love.. Nicole.. I love you " just then she gathered all her strength freed herself and pushed him strongly.
 
He was taken aback. Her eyes were filled with anger, hatred and the strenght she used to push him.. He swallowed and was hurt and scared. He ed up.
 
---cCc---
 
The Media didn't want to give up. They kept on digging on G-dragon and Kiko's relationship wanting to force a confession from YG or BigBang leader himself.
More pictures of the two popped out and the media confidently stated that the two were really dating despite how much agencies were going to deny it. Netizen started bashing YG and GD, not because of the whole dating issue but because an innocent person was being involved. "Why not just admitting it?" -- "Why protecting a relationship with another relationship?" -- "YG went overboard this time, poor Nicole"
 
MBC has so decided to put on hold the couple's appearance on the show until the fuss calmed down.
This for Nicole's happiness. At least she didn't have to see and talk to him anymore. She was back as the never-dated-before Nicole who just focused on her career and friends.
 
Members felt sorry and guilty. They put her on that show after all. They wanted to comfort her but whenever they tried Nicole said there was nothing to be comforted for and a reassuring smile curved on her face.
She's the strongest among them all but how much they wished to see her letting out her pain.
 
 
KARA was filming for a new CF and GD who has heard about it decided to drop there. He wanted to see her and explain himself to her as much as she didn't want to.
The staff looked at him surprised and started to murmur among each other. GD just bowed to everyone and noticed that Nicole was doing her solo shots. He smiled seeing how beautiful she was with the big red bow on her head.
 
" What are you doing here? " someone spoke. He turned and saw Gyuri " You should leave "
 
He bit his bottom lip seeing the seriousness in her eyes " Please.. let me talk to her.. just 5minutes, please " he said lowly knowing that he was in no position of acting differently. Gyuri stood still staring at his eyes straightly for a couple of seconds. She saw the determination he had in his eyes. She gave out a deep sigh as she knew he wouldn't have left if he didn't talk to Nicole. She nodded and gave him his way to the girl who has just finished her solo shots.
 
Nicole's eyes widened seeing him there and was about to choke on the water she was drinking.
 
" I've talked to Gyuri, she gave me 5 minutes.. please let me talk " she took a glance on Gyuri with a questioning expression and the leader nodded as a confirmation. She sighed hopelessly and sat not without taking another sip of water. GD gathered all of his confidence and confessed her the truth. The whole story of him and Kiko. They met in Japan and got to know each other. It turned into a good friendship where they would hang out to eat and have some fun. Once after a whole night of clubbing they ended up having and their good friendship turned into a friends with benefits thing.
 
" This is it.. There's nothing more than that " he explained and waited for her to say something. He saw her expression changing from mad, to confused, to mad again. He wasn't sure what was exactly his purpose with that confession. If that would have made things better or worse.
 
" Are you done? " she spoke up with a flat yet firm tone. She opened the bottle and took a sip again. Hearing nothing from him she got up and was about to leave.
 
" I'm done with her.. "
 
" So what? I don't care if you're done with her or not. For me, you can be with whoever you want.. I just.. I just wish you weren't so nice and lied to me "
 
" I didn't lie to you, Nicole. You're the one I want, I love you "
 
" Stop! " she yelled attracting some of the staff attention. She waved her hands reassuring them everything was fine. She then turned to GD and cleared " Stop saying those words so easily "
 
And with that she left him. Leaving him no choice but leaving as well. He walked out and was heading to his car " She looks naive and weak just like a kid, right? "
 
Gyuri was behind him. He turned to her and nodded.
 
" She has a big heart but that heart could turn into a rock if she's being fooled, lied to.. She hates lies the most. "
 
" I didn't fool her, Gyurisshi.. please believe me "
 
" Whether I believe you or not.. it doesn't matter. I'm not the one you have to convince and I have no power on convincing her as well. She's very strong-headed. Actually if I were you I would give up already I'm sure there are a lot of other girls for you out there "
 
 
--cCc--
 
 
 [A/N] How was it? What's going to happen? GD giving up? comments, comments, comments ^^
 
**waiting for BigBang Inkigayo comeback stage and hoping for a long awaited interaction between these two ^.^
 
Kisses,  Aika