" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 



[Nicole's selftalk]:
Nicole: When we joined this show, we weren't really strangers to each other.
We met on music programs, variety shows and concerts often so there was quite a friendly, comfortable feeling around us. (she sighed) I don't know but yesterday it was unusually awkward, like you could really feel the awkwardness, right?? (interviewer nodded) It seems like today we managed to overcome it and go back to normal.
We had a lot of fun (she smiled).
Interviewer: Before or after the accident out of the cinema?
Nicole(thought about it): Both? (she said reluctantly)
Interviewer: What did you do right after?
Nicole:  We just went to eat (she laughed nervously)


 
YG building
 
*from the TV*
"G-dragon and Nicole running away"
"It was reported that the two idols have been surrounded out of the cinema where they were filming their weekly show We Got Married. What shocked everyone was seeing G-dragon grabbing Nicole's hand and running away leaving everyone PDs and staff included behind"
"The question is: Where did they go? What did they do? "
 
Seungri turned to his hyung who was eating quietly as if he wasn't hearing anything " Hyung.. so? "
 
GD rolled his eyes. His friend was bothering him from that morning about it.
If Seungri wasn't.. well, Seungri.. He would have beaten him up already.
 
" Come on hyung, tell me! " the younger cried.
 
*from the TV*
" KARA had a presscon for their latest endorsement and reporters took the chance to ask Nicole about the accident "
A video of the 5 girls on their presscon was shown.
Jiyoung, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara in their respective positions, smiling for all the cameras in front of them.
" Nicole! Nicole! G-dragon? "
The girl was obviously surprised hearing his name but managed to compose herself and force a smile " We are just..."
 
GD looks at the screen hearing her voice.
 
It could be seen Soeun approaching Nicole from the back and whispering her something to which the girl nodded slightly.
 
She then cleared her voice and forced another smile "  G-dragon-sshi and I are getting along well but we're also still  new to each other. Please keep on following and supporting us, thank you very much " she ended with her trademark 90° bow.
 
That's how an idol is supposed to answer to tricky questions.
Few words.
Not marking any line and risk to affect the ratings of the show they're on, not making others (their agencies, friends and overprotective fans) think that there's obviously something more between them.
 
" What was that? " GD muttered. Taeyang turned to him " Did you say anything? " he shook his head and stood up.
 
" What was that?? " he repeated muttering once again and took his phone out of his pocket.
He was about to type a message but decided to give her a call instead.
 
" Hello? " the voice on the other line answered.
 
" G-DRAGONSSHI??? "
 
Nicole bit her bottom lip " You watched it "
 
" Eum "
 
" Oppa " she said cutely but he brushed it off with a smirk " Just now? Just to me? You can't call me oppa in front of others.. ? "
 
" Oppa, I had to.. You know that "
 
" Stop acting cute! "  it could be heard Nicole chuckling. GD's tone of voice changed already. Brighter again. After all he couldn't be mad at her for long.
 
" Why? It works! "
 
" Ok, ok but don't say G-dragonsshi again, hu" firmly.
 
" Yap, sir! oops.. oppa! "
 
" Then.. I'll leave you there, get some rest! "
 
He hung up and put his phone back on his pocket still smiling widely. s who secretly listened to their conversation exchanged curious mischievous glances to each other and the same happened to hers.
 
 
--cCc--
 
 
FILMING DAY: Wae you down?
 
Before the two could go home, WGM production had a little meeting.
PD and staff congratulated the couple for the previous week episode.
Ratings got even higher because of the accident which brought many curious.
 
" Kids, great job! Let's keep this up " PD Kim patted their backs and they nodded.
 
Nicole looked at GD who seemed to be extremely serious that day " Oppa, let's run away again! " she playfully hit his arm but he just forced a smile.
 
She frowned and leaned closer to him " Oppa, you key? " he responded with a nod. Uff, you're obviously not.
 
A van drove them to their place.
 
A very quiet trip she had to bear.
 
She was curious and worried. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, what was happened and if she could do anything but not wanting to be intrusive she ketp quiet.
 
As soon as they got home she took off her shoes as her usual put on her slippers and headed to her room.
What should I do? She sighed leaning on the door she just closed behind.
 
After a quick shower she threw herself on her soft big bed and fell asleep. A rest was indeed needed after a whole day of work.
 
 
Around 7p.m.she woke up. She looked for her phone under her pillow and checked the hour calls and txts " Wah, I have to cook! " she jumped off her bed and went to the kitchen.
 
Passing by the living room she saw him sleeping soundly on the couch.
 
I hope you'll feel better when you wake up.
 
 
Noises were coming from the living room. It must've been him.
 
" Oppa, come! Let's eat! " she yelled from the kitchen.
 
The situation was the same.
 
GD appeared half awake. Still quiet and serious. Without a word he took a seat and started eating.
 
Dinner was spent in peace.
 
When he finished he headed back on the couch he slept on leaving Nicole and the dishes there.
 
She sat on the armchair and hugged her knees.
 
Why are you like this?
 
He was just sitting there staring at the ceiling.
 
Boring.
 
She had an idea. She got up the tv and videoke.
With the songlist and a mic she started singing whatever song came through her mind.
 
From Korean, to Japanese to English.
 
Uff, wae you don't smile. She kept on taking quick glances on him to check if her parodies were moving him.
 
Grr, let's try this one. She clenched her fist determined and put on a familiar song.
 
*what is right*
 
---cCc--
 
 
Next chappy coming later or tomorrow!
KixKix Sweeties..