" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 
After being pushed and pulled they finally reached the car and he quickly started the engine leaving behind the crying girls.
 
Nicole was still panting. Her heart was still beating fast and her knees shaking. She grabbed the bottle of water took a sip then sighed in relief. Her heartbeat slowed down.
 
" Sorry " she heard him saying lowly but firmly. She shook her head and turned to him " It's not your fault.... actually it's no one's fault.. They just care for you "
 
GD turned to her and smiled. Once again amazed by how much understanding she was.
 
Not too long after the car stopped. He got off and she followed looking around confused. Seeing the beautiful view in front of her made her smile.
 
" You like it? " she nodded.
 
GD climbed up on a big rock. She tried to follow but failed. He grinned and held out his hand " Here " she grabbed it and finally managed to reach him.
 
There was silence.
 
Both of them too immersed. The moon shining brightly and so the stars shedding light on them. Breeze brushing their cheeks.
 
She looked at their hands which were still holding onto each other " Oppa.. our hands " she tried to release hers but he tightened his grip " Does it bother you? "
 
She kept quiet and he took it as a no.
 
" I always come here when I want to.. I don't know, to run from everything? Fame, attention, pressure "
 
" Wow and up to now I thought that you were so comfortable in the showbiz "
 
" What about you? " he asked turning to her.
 
" me? " he nodded. She sighed deeply and looked up at the beautiful sky  " Sometimes I feel like giving up everything.... I've always wanted to open my own bakery and spend my days making cakes and cookies "
 
" then do it "
 
She smiled, a bittersweet smile. Of course, she wanted to but " What about my members? We've struggled all these years for KARA, wouldn't it be wrong to throw everything away? Beside.. I love singing, I love dancing and being on stage with them"
 
GD nodded understanding the girl's feelings.
 
" I won't always be an idol, I know that.. I know that and I'm sure that one day I'll be able to make my dream come true "
 
amazing how you have everything so clear
 


[GD's selftalk]:
Interviewer: so you prepared an event for her (smiles sweetly)
GD (nods and smiles): she has been so good to me all this time that I wanted to do something for her..
Interviewer: You made her cry (smiles mischievously)
GD (covered his face with the back of his hand): When she started crying I felt happy.... I thought she was touched (laughs embarrassed) but then she started crying really hard and I thought "was it too touching?" (laughs again)


[Nicole's selftalk]:
Interviewer: You cried a lot!
Nicole (burst out laughing): Yeah.. How embarrassing (covers her face) I hate crying in front of others.... but at that time, I just couldn't help it.
Interviewer (giggles): How did you feel when he hugged you?
Nicole (blushed instantly): At first (she waved her hands) I didn't even notice it, I was crying too hard.. but then (paused recalling that moment) I felt his heart against my chest, it was beating really fast! (in tone of disbelief)


 
---cCc---
 
 
GD and Nicole have been called at the MBC studios. There was a stiff atmosphere. PD Kim and staff were all quiet and serious patiently waiting for the two to arrive.
 
He came first she appeared a couple of minutes later. They took a seat and same did their managers.
 
" So.... " PD Kim started when everyone settled.
 
" It has been fun. You did great kids, really.. But everything comes to an end and it seems that time for us to part has come as well "
 
In that moment Nicole felt her heart tightening. She swallowed and clenched her hands into tight fists.
 
Both YG and DSP signed a 2 months contract for the two to join the show. Time enough for GD to get rid of his scandals and show a more approachable and reliable image; for KARA to be said that they finally have been part of it.
 
" So, it's confirmed? " the girl asked reluctantly.
 
PD Kim nodded " Yeah, unfortunately.. Last week was your last episode.. " he released a deep sigh " You will film separately a selftalk where you reflect on the time spent together, what you learned from this experience, what will be impressed in your memories.... We'll wrap it up this way  "
 
Something was digging her heart. It felt heavy. It was hurting. Why? Why so suddenly?
 
" Ok, I guess I said everything I had to " PD Kim ended his speech.
 
People started to stand up shaking others hands patting others back and bowing to each other. Soeun pulled Nicole away as they had another schedule to attend. Is it really the end? How does he feel about it? She hasn't even been able to see his reaction and ask these questions.
 
GD who has been in daze up to now stood up and was about to run after her but she was too fast and disappeared behind the big door.
 
Nicole.
 
" Jiyong, let's go " his manager called him but he waved his hands telling him to wait.
 
" PDnim " PD Kim turned to him.
 
" Is there any possibility for us to stay? " the man was quite surprised and smiled.
 
" We would liked for you to stay.. The general public adores you but.... unfortunately it doesn't depend on us, it's up to your agencies to let you here "
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
G-Cole coming to an end already?? mmmm..