" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 
 
SHINee and KARA worked a lot together in the past.
Minho watched Jonghyun and Key getting close to Nicole who seemed to be a nice and funny girl.
He, Choi Minho, was more into Goo Hara, the doll-like member.
When did it change.. why and how did it change? He didn't know. Maybe it was hearing his friends always talking about her that it made him curious to know her as well. He wondered what did she have to cause such a fuss and make all those guys so fond of her. He was still looking for his answers when he realized that he fell for that dorky girl's charm as well.
 
He tried many times to confess his feelings for her but she has never taken them too seriously. She was too naive and too focused on being just.... friends. Maybe it's better to say that she lacked of confidence. She said that this or that person could never have any interest on her. Just if she knew the truth....
 
Everything happened too fast but after years and years they started dating. One night he was going back home after a long day of packed schedule. He was dead tired and the only thing he wanted was to reach home and rest when he noticed a girl wandering around.
Something told him to stop..
 
The girl was Nicole.
She just had a fight with GD and left their apartment. They talked or better he listened to her for the whole night. She found comfort on him and she was happy. They felt even closer to each other and started to hang out more and to casually hold hands until their first kiss escaped.
 
 
When Nicole told GD that they could have started again. He started to text her everyday and call her and send her flowers, gifts.
Naturally as a boyfriend, Minho wasn't happy about it but Nicole managed to reassure him.
 
 
" Unnie, you're not dating Minho oppa to get back on G-dragonsshi, right? " Jiyoung asked curiously. Nicole was surprised by her friend bluntness, especially because the maknae knew she was still reluctant of talking about GD. She turned to Jiyoung who had her eyes wide open patiently waiting for her to answer. She broke the eye contact and heaved out a sigh.
 
" No, Jing.. why? "
 
" I thought unnie had feelings for GD "
 
" I didn't.. even if I had, after what's happened those feelings would've vanished anyway " Nicole said firmly. As she was making it clear once and for all. Jiyoung pouted disappointed. She has been rooting for them since she saw them together from the very first episode.
 
---cCc---
 
" Where are you? " a drunk GD spoke as soon as she picked up.
 
" At home " she answered half-awake and checked the clock. It was almost 3.
 
"  No, you're not.. I'm at home and you're not here.. Where are you? Come here.." she could have simply answered that she was at home and she had no reason to go to him but he was drunk and he wouldn't have got it.
 
" I'll come later "
 
" I'll pick you up "
 
" No, you're drunk! " 
 
" Please, come home.. " a begging tone came from the other end of the phone and shivers ran down her spine. She swallowed and hang up.
 
I'm going back to sleep. It's late and I have a tiring day waiting for me.
 
 
" Where are you going? " Gyuri's voice rang through her ears.
 
" He called you again, didn't he? " the girl kept quiet. Caught again. It wasn't the first time that she was leaving in the middle of the night to go home to GD. Before his scandal with Kiko and even before his confession it has already happened that he called her late at night completely wasted and in need to see her. For a couple of times she managed to sneak out without anyone noticing but the third time Gyuri caught her and she had to stay at home. Problem was that GD drove to their dorm and she was forced to go down and see to him.
 
" Go back to sleep, Nic " without saying anything she obeyed and went back to her room. Unnie is right, I shouldn't. But after not more than ten minutes she leaned his ear on the door and when she heard nothing she walked out of her room and tiptoed to the entrance again.
 
Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. Gyuri shook her head hearing the main door closing. She walked out of her room and headed to the living room where as expected there was her friend note.
[Unnie, I'm sorry. I'll be careful. Love you, Nicole]
 
--cCc--
 
She opened the door with the pair of keys GD forced on her days before. " You might need them someday " he said. She walked in not without taking off her jacket and shoes. She then headed to the living room where she expected to find him. He was there indeed. He seemed to be fast asleep already. She leaned down and pouted " Did I came here invane? " she mumbled.
 
She suddenly felt him grabbing her wrist " Oh " she gasped and turned to look at him.
 
" Don't leave.. "
 
" I'm going to the kitchen to make you some coffee " he slowly opened his eyes and gave her a questioning look. She nodded and reassured him with a smile.
 
Not long after she was back holding a cup of coffee while GD was now sitting with his legs crossed " Thanks "
 
He was now feeling better. He apologized for making her go out and putting her in trouble with Gyuri. They watched TV and talked about stuff. He pointed out how she has stopped calling him "oppa" but added that he understood and that he hoped there'll come a time she will call him "oppa" again.
 
It was 8 a.m. already she had to leave. She picked her stuff and was about to bid good-bye to him. Wait but....
 
" Hey, are you ok? " she asked worried. He nodded and showed her a reassuring smile " Go now, thanks again and sorry " he said calmly and waved his hand to her.
 
She knitted her brows not convinced. She put down her stuff and approached him. She put the palm of her hand on his forehead " You're hot, maybe you caught the flu "
 
She walked towards the bathroom and started looking for a thermometer. " Nicole, don't worry.. Go now or you'll be late. "
 
 
He caught the flu indeed and Nicole has decided to stay there with him " Who wouldn't get sick.. you don't take care of yourself! Going out just wearing a shirt " she nagged. He kept on reassuring her and sending her off not wanting her to be scolded by her manager because of him. But she stubbornly not listened to him. She prepared a soup for him and went out to buy him medicine.
 
 
 
" Yah, thanks again for the other day.. Your soup was simply the best, I recovered immediately "
 
She was in the hallway with Minho. They were playing around @ SBS studio. She was there as Inkigayo MC and he dropped there to pay his gf a visit. He had his arms wrapping her tiny waist when GD happened to pass by with s. Obviously seeing the two jealousy ran all over his body and he blurted out that sentence.
 
Nicole glared at him but he just shrugged acting innocent. He looked at Minho and seeing him surprised made him smirk.
 
" It's not what you think " she said when BigBang left.
 
" Then what is it? "
 
" He was sick and I made him a soup.. " she explained stuttering. She was flustered and deep inside she was cursing GD for putting her in this situation. She knew he did it on purpose and she wanted to kill him for that.
 
" We're friends, I guess.. It was just a nice deed.. that's all " she hugged him and rested her head on his chest " You don't have anything to worry about, trust me "
 
" Nic, I'm fine with him texting you, sending you gift but when it's you going to him.... I lose confidence "
 
 
----cCc----
 
 
Ssooo disappointed.. Inkigayo you better not waste these chances!! Before BB ends promos I hope to see a real G-Cole ^^
Comments, comments, comments
Kisses,       Aika