" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

What's happened before??
 
They were out. GD decided to bring her out, eventually to calm her down. And what better way to calm down Nicole if it wasn't with some ice-cream?
 
As expected it worked.. She smiled and started to talk non-stop.
 
They sat on a bench, under the moonlight. They talked and laughed and talked.
 
" Mmm.. yeah, I was quite upset but.... " he said but paused when felt something on his shoulder. He turned and saw her face very very very close from him.
 
---cCc---
 
 
" Hey.. " he lightly shook his shoulder but no response. Did she really fall asleep????
 
" Nicole " he called her a couple of times but ended up giving up and releasing a sigh " What to do.... "
 
No choice but to carry her....
 
....reached home.
 
He was panting while Nicole was still sleeping soundly " You're smiling even when you're sleeping "
 
He carefully helped her to lay down on her bed and took her shoes off " Spongebob socks? " he chuckled.
 
He then stretched himself " Aishh.... it shouldn't be like this " he groaned but smiled right after.
 
 
" Why am I not in my pajama? " she asked herself and scratched her head confused. She recalled the events of the night before: the walk, the ice-cream and....
nothing!
 
She hit her head forcing it to recall the rest of the night.. and especially how she got home.
 
---cCc---
 
" Did you sleep well? " he appeared half-awake. She nodded.
 
" Oh.. it looks good " she handed the plate and spoon to him which he accepted and ate happily. Nicole was satisfied of herself. He liked it. She smiled.
 
" Listen oppa.... " she paused and waited for him to look at her.
 
" Eum "
 
" Last night.. I can't remember how we got home.... Please tell me!! "
 
He frowned and put another spoon on his mouth. He looked at her again. Is she serious?  Her face said it. She was serious.
 
" What if I tell you that we went to a club we got drunk and...... "
 
" Lies!!!! " she cried " Come on, oppa tell me!! "
 
He laughed at her childish behavior and decided to further " I won't tell you.. Just watch it when it'll air " she groaned, grabbed the plate from him and put it on the sink.
 
" No!! Don't!! Please!!  "
 
" Then tell me the truth "
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
GD went to his schedule while Nicole who was free that day decided to stay at home to better arrange that place.
 
It was going to be their home for awhile, even if it was just for two nights and one day a week. She wanted to make it look nice and comfortable.
 
She arranged her room.
She put her clothes in the closet and shoes on a box. She changed her sheets into tweety sheets and put her stuff toys on her bed. She then went to GD's room and did the same. Of course, what she thought it couldn't be touched she left it the way it was.
 
The rest of the house wasn't spared.
She put her bathrobe, shampoo, make ups in the bathroom; Colored covers and cute pillows on the couch in the living room and pictures scattered around of her and her members.
 
" Much better " she clapped her hands.
 
She then looked at the clock and realized that GD could be back soon and she didn't prepare anything to eat yet.
She quickly put on her cap and rushed out to buy something to cook.
 
 
She prepared the table carefully and sat to get some rest even though she hardly felt the tiredness.
What she was feeling was excitement.
She was there.... waiting with a delicious dinner for him to eat after a whole day of work.
She smiled.
Being a good wife for her man.
She giggled.
 
But hours passed....
....no trace of GD.
 
She waited and waited and waited but he didn't arrive.


[Nicole's selftalk]:
Interviewer: You seem to like being a housewife
Nicole (smiled and nodded): Yeah.. Taking care of the place you're living in and cooking and waiting for your husband. I like all of it.
Interviewer: GD didn't come back last night.. You must have been sad, disappointed.... You worked really hard for the whole day! (said in tone of disbelief and admiration)
Nicole (bit her bottom lip): Yeah, I worked hard but no, I'm not sad nor I'm disappointed. I mean, he probably had a lot of schedules and wasn't able to come back, I understand that....
Interviewer: But.... do you have his number? (Nicole nodded) Why didn't you give him a call?
Nicole: Mmm.. (she pouted) I.. I didn't want to bother him.. You know I didn't.. -- and an awkward laugh followed.


 
 
FILMING DAY: Let's forget about it..


[GD's selftalk]:
Interviewer: Did you watch the last episode? (GD nodded) You watched her cooking, waiting for you.... (GD kept on nodding) You didn't come.... How did you feel watching it?
GD: I felt sorry, very guilty (covered his face with the back of his hand) I didn't.. I didn't expect her to do all of that.... I was watching it and was really amazed. She put efforts in everything she does(smiled amazed).
Interviewer: Did you talk to her after that ?
GD(sighed): I wanted to call her but.... (smiled shyly) I don't know Mmm I didn't know what to say, too embarrassed, but.. I will make up for it (nodded determined).


 
He was lying on the couch. When he heard noises coming from the door he jumped up and rushed to the entrance. The door opened, Nicole appeared and gasped a little seeing him standing there.
 
*awkwardness*
 
" You're here " she said lowly. He responded with a nod.
 
Nicole took off her shoes and walked in. For unknown reason, like a shadow.. he followed her to her room, she turned to him and raised her brows just then GD walked out and went back to the couch.
 
Nicole went out tidying her hair.
She headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge " Oppa! You haven't eaten yet, right? "
 
"Ammm.. no " could be heard from the living room. She prepared a sandwich put it on a plate and brought it to him on the center table " Here, oppa " he thanked her with an awkward bow.
 
" I'm going out for awhile! "
 
 
" You went out?? " GD appeared in the kitchen. She nodded.
" You should have asked me to come with you so you didn't have to bring those two plastic bags by yourself "
 
Nicole took out the pack of biscuits from one of the bags and put it in the closet " It's fine, oppa is tired already "
 
" But you must be tired too " he checked the two bags and started helping her.
 
Nicole shook her head and smiled " I like going there.. Seeing people thinking carefully about what to pick and cook for their families, what they will like, what will make them happy.... I like the sight of it that I forget about my tiredness "
 
GD couldn't help but smile too " Next time you have to bring me with you.... I want to see that too "
 
---cCc---
 
chappy 3!!
I should update tomorrow if not then chappy 4 will be out next Saturday for sure..
thanks to lovely readers and subscribers.. ^.^