" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

So.. where were we? Ohyeah.. G-Cole back on WGM!! ^^
 
 
 
" PDnim, we should start giving them a script to add some spice on their relationship. Viewers will love it " the assistant suggested but PD Kim shook his head and smiled " They will do well just being themselves "
 
In these two months he has watched G-dragon and Nicole very carefully.
 
He worked with a lot of other couples in that show. Each of them showed different side of marriages as the script said. Some were totally opposites but learned to understand each other. Some started off awkwardly but turned to be very comfortable with each other. Some were cute, some were funny, some were cool, some looked perfect.
 
But out of the show it was a different story. Yeah, there were those who became friends.. a few who just deliberately flirted with each other and one or two who became real. But most of the couples were strangers to each other. Just polite smile, bows and informal speeches were the interaction they had before and after filming.
 
What made PD Kim love G-dragon and Nicole more than any other couple was that they were the same in and out the show. 
 
He started to feel attached to the couple not because they were giving high ratings to the show but because he felt how genuine and pure they were.
 
How they looked at each other, how they naturally smiled when they were around each other, how one of them would automatically feel bothered when the other one was down.
 
---cCc---
 
She took a glance on him and smiled.
 
" Wae? " he looked at her smiling shyly. She blushed. She didn't expect him to notice her so she shook her head and turned her attention to the book she was reading.
 
But not long after another quick glance escaped. She smiled and bit her bottom lip hoping for him not to have noticed her this time.
 
" yah " he chuckled " do I look funny today? "
 
" No " she shook her head nervously " It's just that.... I can't believe we're still here "
 
He nodded understanding her feelings " I'm here you're here.. we're still together "
 
Nicole burst out laughing " That sounds wrong! "
 
" What if I didn't stay? " he suddenly asked. She was taken aback. What was that question now?
 
She shrugged and turned to her book but he took it and closed it " Eii " she protested.
 
He looked at her eyes straightly " why did you stay? "
 
She shrugged again " I don't know.... I just.. felt like it? "
 
He sighed and pouted like a kid who didn't get the answer he wanted.
 
" What about you oppa? Why did you change your mind? "
 
" Because I like you " he said confidently. Eh???? He thought right after startled by his own words.
 
Nicole blinked twice. It wasn't obviously what she expected to hear after all " Oh " she gasped then she burst out laughing again. Maybe to get rid of the awkwardness that she was starting to feel.
 
" Oh?? That's all you have to say?? "
 
" Then.... Ok "
 
" Ok?? "
 
" Then.... thanks "
 
" Thanks?? "
 
The girls scratched her head annoyed and grumbled " Oppa!! Then tell me what am I supposed to say!! "
 
GD jumped startled. Nicole losing control was scary. He composed himself and cleared his throat " Mm I don't know " he mumbled looking around as he was too embarrassed " that you like me too? "
 
" Ahhh.. " she exclaimed finally understanding.. or at least that's what it seemed " I like oppa " that sentence caused his whole world to stop. She likes me?
 
" Oppa takes care of me.. Oppa protects me.. Oppa makes me laugh.. Oppa is a good oppa and that's why I like him a lot. "
 
jawdropped.
 
world crushing.
 
Was she saying that he is a good friend?? or worse.. a good brother????
 
 
GD has been quiet since the "Oppa is a good oppa".. When Nicole called him for dinner he reached her in the kitchen and started eating without saying anything. She was pissed as she was completely clueless as to why his mood changed so suddenly. Why are you like this? Did I say something wrong? Was I supposed to say that you're a bad oppa? The naive girl didn't understand a thing and this made her so frustrated.
 
" Are you mad? " she asked reluctantly after swallowing a full spoon of rice.
 
" No" he answered flatly.
 
" You look like you are "
 
" I'm not "
 
" You sure? "
 
He sighed and placed his plate on the sink. He wasn't mad.. He was.... bothered???? And he didn't even know why.. or maybe yeah he did.... It bothered him the thought of her seeing him as her friend and he hated the thought of her seeing him as a brother.. he couldn't....
 
So..
 
what did he want to be for her?
what was her for him?
Questions that he has asked himself too many times lately already but he still found no answers.
 
They were on a show where they had to act like a couple.
In his mind he was just following the flow that was why he was feeling attached to her and to what they were representing..
 
that was it..
He was just affected by it.
 
Or at least..
that was what he thought.
that was what he kept on repeating to himself those past days.
 
Trying his best to convince himself that everything was just for the show..
 
He was about to leave but he turned to her and scanned her with a curious expression plastered on his face " You have no idea why am I like this, right? "
 
She looked at him and blinked then shook her head " I wish I knew though " she heaved out a sigh and pouted.
 
--cCc--
 
GD has been at the recording room since that morning.
 
He smiled. He sighed. He giggled.
 
Top came in and noticed his friend sitting with his attention fully focused on his phone. He leaned closer and took a peek " Mmm "
 
The boy noticed him and heaved out a sigh " I know " he said placing his phone on the desk and paused the music he was listening to.
 
" I didn't say anything "
 
" Yeah, but I know what you're thinking "
 
Top fixed his jacket took a seat and crossed his legs without a word.
 
" Listen, I.. I d-don't like her "
 
" Ok "
 
" I really don't! " GD said with more confidence.
 
" Ok "
 
" Or at least not in that way "
 
" Are you trying to convince me.... or yourself? " Top stared at him straightly. GD turned to look away taken aback from the sudden question. As if reality was suddenly slapping him on his face. As if all the words he kept on repeating to himself suddenly faded. 
 
" You're sitting here listening to KARA's songs flipping through her pictures and clips that you have saved on your phone smiling like a pabo.... Yeah " a little smirk showed on Top's face " You don't like her, I'm buying it "
 
A silence filled the room. GD grabbed his phone where there was a clip of Nicole still playing. He smiled.
 
No more running away. No more denying.
 
He turned to his friend " ok, then maybe yes? " he shyly muttered.
 
" not maybe, dude. It's yes, a BIG yes " Top nodded and gave him a you-understand-it-now face.
 
---cCc---
 
FILMING DAY: Picnic..
 
The couple went out for a picnic. Their eyes locked. Time stopped. Few seconds that seemed forever.
 
" You should be careful.. you might fall for me " he grinned mischievously and pinched her cheeks.
 
" what? " her eyes widened and a loud laugh came out.
 
" Yeah.. I mean " he mumbled flustered by her reaction " You've never dated before. You're unexperienced. You might fall for me since we spend a lot of time together "
 
Nicole just blinked. She needed to put together what he just said then again laughed loudly " Don't worry oppa " she hit his arm " If I was someone who falls in love easily I'd have already dated by now "
 
Disappointment ran down his spine. But what she just said was quite reasonable he had to admit. Even though he has never looked at it that way. He has always thought that unexperienced people being them 'pure' and 'naive' would fall in love easily. Especially her since they spent a lot of time togehter on a show where they were supposedly a couple.
 
Why was he the one affected by all of it? Why he the experienced one hasn't been able to distinguish a show from reality? He sighed hopelessly " what if I've fallen for you? "
 
" Oppa what's wrong with you today? You're acting weird! Let's end it here "
 
" wae? I want to talk about this "
 
" Me I don't .. Let's change the topic. " she got up and brushed the dirt on her pants.
 
He was about to reach her hand and pull her back down on her spot if someone didn't approach them holding a piece of paper.
 
" Nicole! " the boy called with a wide grin plastered on his face. Fanboy. Nicole bowed and smiled shyly.
 
" Can you sign this? " she nodded and took the pen and piece of paper he handed her.
 
The fanboy glanced at GD. They bowed to each other and ended any interaction there.
 
Both seemed not to like the other for being with the girl. Like protecting something theirs.
 
His idol. His girl.
 
Nicole didn't notice the tension between the two and just signed the piece of paper. With a warm smile she handed it back to her fan " Here "
 
The fanboy accepted it happily then begged Nicole to take a picture with him too. The girl accepted with no second thought happy to meet her fans and do something for them. They took a couple of pictures where they posed cutely and in one he even dared to put his arm on her shoulder.
 
GD watched them pissed clenching his teeth and fist. How did he dare to touch her?? The fanboy left after thanking his idol countless times. Nicole turned to GD and raised her brow wondering what was that pissed expression on his face.
 
" Let's take a picture " he said firmly.
 
" wae? We have a lot of picture together.. you can find them all over the net oppa "
 
" I still want to take one! " he protested. Nicole's eyes widened surprised. Since when did he start to act like a kid? Because he was acting like a kid.. a kid who was crying to his mother to get what he wants.
 
" Ok then let's take this picture " she sat down beside him and took his phone making him smile satisfied.
 
" 1, 2, 3.. bacon! " and flashed the first shot. Cute picture both of them smiling sweetly at the camera. Woah, we don't look bad. She thought to herself.
 
" Another one " he suggested. They started making different poses *click* different expressions *click* until she felt his lips pressing against her cheeks. What the.... When the warm vanished she snapped out of her daze feeling her face burning " Oppa!! " she yelled flustered and slightly moved from him.
 
He bit his bottom lip. Did I really.. ? Sh*t. Jiyong, you really have to learn how to control yourself. He wanted to turn to her but he kept himself straight. Looking at his front. From the corner of his eyes he could see her shocked which made him smile secretly. He found it extremely cute.
 
Jung Nicole it's just a kiss and it was on your cheek! You're overreacting! She took out a deep breath and composed herself.
 
" Oh oppa, look! It went out really well " she handed him his phone trying to act as calm as possible.
 
Woah.. He kissed her! He really did.. A murmur spread among the staff. They all looked at each other and nodded knowingly. Giggles followed.
 
--cCc--
 
He tossed and turned but he didn't seem to fall asleep. I.AM.GOING.NUTS. He sighed deeply running his fingers through his hair. He checked the clock 1:07 a.m. She must be sleeping now. Despite that thought he still pressed the speed dial for her number and patiently listened to her phone ringing. Yeah, she's sleeping.
 
" Oppa? " suddenly the voice spoke on the other end.
 
" Oh.... Why aren't you sleeping? "
 
" You're not sleeping neither.. "
 
" Yeah, but.... " then he released a defeated sigh " What are you doing? "
 
" Talking to you? "
 
GD rolled his eyes at the girl sillyness " What were you doing? " a giggle could be heard coming out of her lips.
 
" Busy watching a movie "
 
" Oh.. busy. " he mumbled quite disappointed " Fine then I'll leave you there, bye "
 
" Ok oppa, see ya " That wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear. Aishh this girl!!!!
 
" Hey! Wait! You watch the movie but don't hung up! Let's stay like this " the last phrase has been said cutely, almost in a begging tone. Even a whispered " Please " came out of his lips.
 
Shock. Surprised. Happy. That's how she felt. Shocked by his loudness. Surprised by his weirdness. Happy by his cuteness.
" Oppa you were the one saying bye and now don't hung up.. You're weird. "
 
*silence*
 
That silence. There wasn't any awkwardness in it. He loved it. He didn't need her to say anything. Just knowing that she was there on the other end made him feel.. good?
 
" Have you ever thought of us as a real couple? " he suddenly broke the silence.
 
" Yeah. I mean, outside the show "
 
Mmm.. I thought about it. Especially when members tease me about it. They say we look good together, perfect to be exact. They say you might be the one, the first one. But how could you be? You're G-dragon. You're BigBang's G-dragon. There's not even the smallest chance that you would like me. Well, not that I like you.. at least not in that way. Nicole hit her head confused. Oppa is good to me and I experienced so many new things with him but I don't think there's nothing more than just a show. She sighed.
 
" Why are you sighing? "
 
She shook her head as if he could see her " No.. it's just that.... Let's not talk about it "
 
" You're always avoiding this kind of topic " he protested cutely. An image of him pouting popped out her mind making her smile.
 
" Oppa.. we'll talk about it next time " and with that she hang up.
 
---cCc---
 
Filming day
 
She got home late. Part because of her schedule part because she wanted to avoid him.
 
As soon as she got in she took off her shoes and tiptoed to her room. Everything seemed to be quiet. Maybe he's not here? No, he must be. At least that's what she got from his text "I'll wait you home"
 
There he was. Lying on the couch sleeping. She quickly changed into her comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen to fill her groaning stomach. She made herself a sandwich making the least noise possible and ate it quietly.
 
" Aren't you late? " he suddenly appeared running his hand through his messy hair. She jumped startled and was about to choke. She swallowed and calmed herself " weren't you sleeping? "
 
" I was.... I fell asleep waiting for you " he pointed at her and drank his glass of water. She handed him her sandwich and he gave it a bite " Don't you want to talk about it? "
 
" about what? "
 
" about that "
 
She kept quiet and her eyes down to avoid his gaze. He wouldn't usually be so pushy. He's not that bold. He's the type who would usually show his feelings through actions and not through words. But he knew that if he waited for Nicole to notice it he would have grown old before that could happen.
 
He approched her and grabbed her shoulders from behind then started pushing her out. Nicole started to walk letting him guiding her. They walked out of their apartment and he let go of her. He headed towards the stairs and started walking up. She followed and they reach the rooftop.
 
" Ahh " GD streched himself and looked up to admire the beautiful sky on their heads while Nicole stood awkwardly asking herself what he was up to. Though deep inside it felt good. Being with him with no cams around and the view up there was really beautiful. Her lips curved into a smile.
 
" I think I've started to have feelings for you " he confessed. His voice was low and firm. He wasn't kidding.
 
She gasped when those words rang through her ears. Did he really say that?.... again? She brought her eyes on him and their eyes locked.
 
" I don't know when it started and at first I thought it was just the show affecting me but it's not.. "
 
" How do you know that? " she spoke reluctantly " How do you know it's not the show? "
 
" Because it was you who affected me.. the show just gave us the chance to spend some time together. I have feelings for you Nicole, I really do "
 
--cCc--
 
12th and GD confessed, finally.. What will be Nicole's response?
I can guarantee it'll really start to get complicated..
People to come, drama to come.. ^^
 
Kixxes sweeties, Aika