" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

 

Hello to the new subscribers!! ^.^

 
 
---cCc---
 
 
" Ahh finally! We got rid of this show. MBC doesn't have any reason to bother DSP anymore " Soeun released a sigh of relief and smiled as soon as they got on the van. Not hearing a response from the girl beside her she turned to her.
 
" Cole, you ok? " Nicole forced a smile.
 
" The company sent you there just to satisfy MBC once and for all.... Keeping you there means attention, yeah attention is good but.. not this kind of attention. People might start saying that GD is being the final stepping stone for you and the group's career, KARA worked too hard to receive this kind of criticism "
 
---cCc---
 
He has never wanted to join that show. He has never wanted to join any show as he thought he was too shy and awkward to fit in.
 
I should be happy. He heaved out a sigh.
 
They didn't talk since that day. They didn't even see each other.
 
I wonder how you are doing now. And another sigh came out.
 
He felt the urge to call her to hear her voice and her laugh.
 
Her laugh. His lips curved into a smile. Her laugh.
 
Was he going to hear that again? Maybe.. probably just on TV. He sighed again.
 
His hand unconsciously dropped on his lap and was slowly sliding to his pocket.. to his phone. He took it out and stared at its screen.
 
Nicole.
 
Why was it so hard to press on the call button?
 
He decided to write a message: typing deleting typing deleting.
 
He gave out a scream and scratched his head annoyed.
 
Why was it so hard to even txt her? 
 
They were leaving the show. They were no longer a couple.
 
Have they ever been one? Another scream came out.
 
I should be happy.
 
In these two months he has never hesitated on calling and texting her whenever he felt like it. He felt like he had the right to do it. After waking up before sleeping. He liked hearing her telling him about her days. Sometimes they just kept quiet. He liked that silence too.
 
Nicole.
 
Was he ever going to use that number again? Maybe it was better to delete it.
 
He looked to his side. He was now in front of her place. He just found himself grabbing the keys of his car and driving there.
 
Where is she? Is she at home? He stared out of his window.
 
How many times he went there to pick her up. He patiently waited for her to come down with his back leaning on his car and his arms crossed on his chest. He recalled how he naturally smiled whenever he saw her coming out with her happy smile plastered on her face.
 
Nicole.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
It has been announced that they were going to leave the show and be replaced by another couple which the production team was still looking for. MBC later released another announcement.
 
HEADLINES: " Nicole is not leaving the show! GD replaced. "
 
Representatives commented: " Nicole's charm has gained a lot of attention and good response from the general public. After further discussion with her company we got her to stay as we think she perfectly fits in. Now we are carefully deciding who will replace the exiting G-dragon "
 
Netizens commented: " Nicole is so cute "; " I'm happy for her, sad for GD "; " I wonder who will come in "; " G-Cole stay together "....
 
He felt his heart tightening. Making it hard for him to breathe. He tried to calm himself rubbing his chest with the palm of his hand.
 
Yang Hyun Suk appeared at the door where he leaned his shoulder on and crossed his arms on his chest. He carefully scanned the room and noticed GD looking bothered.
 
" I've found out.... " he started and waited for the present attention " DSP reconsidered MBC's offer after you(pointing at GD) backed out. It seems that someone from SHINee or BEAST or MBLAQ will be your replacement "
 
" Respectively the possibilities are SHINee's Jonghyun or Minho; BEAST Kikwang or Dongwoon; MBLAQ Joon " said Seungri who suddenly appeared at the entrance.
 
One of them was going to replace him. One of them was going to be with his.... His what? What was Nicole for him?
 
He shook his head trying to brush all of those thoughts.
 
" Anyway there's high chance 99% sure that it'll be Minho.... He was seen hanging around MBC studious and even talking to one of the PDs " Seungri continued and finished with a shrug.
 
Minho. That name rang through his ears.
 
Why does he hate that man now? Why does he feel the urge to find him and beat him up.
Not to go to her. Not to be with her.
 
He felt his heart tightening on his chest again while his breath getting heavier.
 
Was she going to cook for Minho? Was she going to sing to make him smile too?
 
As much as he tried those thoughts kept running through his mind.
 
He took his phone out of his pocket and was staring at it.
 
Top, Bom and him were now left alone and he didn't even notice.
 
Too immersed in his thoughts.
 
Top was looking at him with a frown and so was Bom both of them wondering what was going through his mind.
 
He first put himself to give her a call but ended it before it could even ring. I will send her a message and he started to type then delete and type then delete again.
 
" Now I can go back to normal.. " he suddenly muttered.
 
" yeah! I can forget everything.. It was nothing serious after all!! Everything was just for the show.. Who cares if now she will be with someone else?!? " and with that said he harshly threw his phone on the floor causing it to break into countless pieces.
 
" you don't.... obviously " Top intervened with a tone of sarcasm. Bom who just calmed herself after being startled by her dongsaeng rolled her eyes to Top.
 
---cCc---
 
 
Is Minho really going to replace him? Ayyy ayy GD if you're that bothered you should go and take back Nicole, aytt? XD
Thanks for the support sweeties..
See ya later.. or tomorrow