" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

 

FILMING DAY: Baby Baby
 
Dinner cooked. Table prepared. Nicole patiently waiting for him.
I wonder where he is? She sighed.
 
She snapped out of her daze when her phone suddenly rang. She grabbed the noisy thing and checked the screen.
A number that she didn't know.
Reluctantly.. she pushed on the answer button " Hello? "
 
" Nicole-sshi! It's YoungBae! " a nervous voice spoke on the other end " He won't be coming, something's happened.. Jiyong is.... "
 
" Eh? Who is it? What's happened? "
 
It could be heard the person clearing his throat " Amm I'm BigBang's Taeyang "
 
" Oh sunbae.... Sorry " she apologized embarrassed " Mm what were you saying? What's happened? "
 
" Something's happened to Jiyong! He can't move now.... He's at the Butterfly "
 
Nicole alarmed was about to fill him with questions but she heard a beep beep beep on the other end.
 
She searched for GD's number and pushed the call button.
Oppa, answer! Please! She bit her bottom lip nervously.
 
She texted him but received no reply.
In the end she called back the number which she supposed it was Taeyang's phone.
 
" Hello? Nicolesshi? "
 
" Eum.. Sunbae it's me.. May I know where is GD oppa again? "
 
Taeyang calmly explained where the Butterfly was and gave her further explanation on how to get there. As soon as he finished it was her this time who suddenly ended the call. She picked her jacket and rushed out.
 
Here's the Butterfly. Why is it so dark and quiet? Is he really here?
 
She slowly approached the entrance. It was opened.
 
No need to say how much scared she was.
 
" GD oppa? Are you there? It's me Nicole "
 
She called. She wanted to run away.
 
It was too dark and quiet.
Not a place where she wanted to stay. But for unknown reasons her feet kept on going on.
Maybe still looking for him..
 
Suddenly lights and a sweet melody started playing.
 
*Baby Baby*
 
In the middle of the hall he appeared.
Under the limelight holding a mic tightly he started singing.
 
Her heart was beating slowly but strongly. So strongly that it felt like it could explode at any moment.
 
Her eyes lost in that limelight under which there was him. The corner of her eyes were getting watery.
 
She could feel it.
Tears were threatening to fall.
 
She looked up trying to hold them. She swallowed and on her bottom lip.
 
" You are too much, Thank you..You're too pretty, there's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you , only you I continuously see, it's true " 
 
The first tear rolled down and others followed. Tears started to flow down getting out of her control.
 
She fell on her on one of the seats there and covered her face. She was crying hard, very hard.
 
GD seeing her interrupted his performance and rushed to her.
 
" Hey " he patted her shoulder lightly. She kept on crying. Crying loudly.
 
He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up " Wae? Did I do anything wrong? "
 
She shook her head " The call.. Taeyangsshi said.. You couldn't.... I ran bumped into someone and didn't apologize I ran again.. I thought.... I was so worried for you " she managed to  explain between her sobs.
 
GD finally understood. He slid his arms on her waist and pulled her into a tight hug " I'm sorry "
 
Why did he have to ask YB to call her and say those things?
 
After all the good things that she has done for him he wanted to make up. He wanted to surprise her. He wanted to do something good for her too.. but he ended up making her cry.
 
He.... didn't expect her to get worried for him. Not that way. Not that much.... at least.
 
" I'm sorry, everything is fine, I'm sorry " he kept on saying.
 
 
--cCc---
 
 
When she calmed down GD brought her to a fancy restaurant where they had a delicious dinner which put a smile on her face again. Their stomach have been filled. Time to leave.
 
" Wait me here, I'll go take the car "
 
He leaves her with a reassuring smile. She stands there playing with her fingers.
 
" Oh, they're really here! "
 
" Nicole, you're with Jiyong oppa, right? "
 
" Where is oppa? "
 
Voices, a lot of different voices suddenly surrounding her.
 
She stepped back slowly but they kept on moving forwards.
 
" Are you filming? "
 
" You're not dating for real, right? "
 
" Don't get too close to oppa! "
 
She started panting while she shook her head to all those ridicolous questions and requests.
 
Fortunately GD arrived with his car and rushed to her when he saw her surrounded by fangirls.
 
They started screaming as they saw him " Oppa! "
 
He made his way to her " Let's go " he grabbed her hand.
 
" Oppa, no! "
 
" Nicole, leave him! "
 
" Oppa, why? Don't go "
 
---cCc---
      
 
Grrrr.. fangirls!! another chappy should come out later or tomorrow..
Thanks for supporting!! XD
KixxKixx Sweeties