" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4

" Sparks Fly " -- We . Got . Married . 4
 
MBC has been looking for fresh images to join the popular show WGM. For years this show has received a lot of love first nationally and with the boom of the Hallyu Wave it reached international fans too.
Comedians, actors and idols have been put together to show different side of marriages.
 
For it's 4th season PDs wanted one of Korea's TOP groups and the female leader of the Hallyu Wave, KARA, to join the show.
MBC contacted DSP numerous times already, first asking for Hara to join with Junhyung and later asking for any of the girls to be put it.
 
The choice wasn't easy, at all.
 
The company thought of Gyuri because of her variety skills and her image that could be hardly pulled off by any other female idol, unfortunately her schedule was conflicting.
Seungyeon was out of question because she clarified from the very beginning that she didn't have any intention to join the show.
Same went for Hara because of her relationship and Jiyoung for her young age.
 
In the end the choice went to the bubbly Nicole.
 
 
" I don't want my first boyfriend to be fake! " she cried.
 
" Cole, take it positively.. Think of it as if you're preparing yourself for your future love " Hara dropped her arm on the girl's shoulder.
 
" Unnie, you don't want to act all awkward when you'll start dating someone for real.. right ? " Jiyoung commented eating her snack.
 
" At least you'll get some experience from the show "
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
FILMING DAY: Meeting for the first time
 
Her heart was beating fast.
 
She.was.nervous.
 
Coming from a shooting she still had her make up done but since she couldn't bear any minute longer with those overly tight outfits that their stylist gave her, she changed into her comfy clothes and a pair of trainers.
 
How to greet him? What to talk about? Is he going to like me?
 
She got off the van followed by her manager Soeun and greeted PD and staff who responded enthusiastically.
 
" Finally the bride is here " PD Kim shouted.
 
A guy who was sitting in the corner looked up and met Nicole's eyes " Oh " she gasped.
 
" You're seeing it right Nicole-sshi, G-dragon-sshi is the groom, your groom " PD Kim said proudly and beckoned the showy guy to reach them.
 
G-dragon walked reluctantly but cooly, he bowed to Nicole and looked at the piece of paper that one of the staff gave to the each of them.
 
" So guys, you're now going to change into some formal outfits, stylists are waiting you in two different rooms then we'll start filming with you(pointing at GD) standing at the altar and you(pointing at Nicole) walking in. The rest that you have to know is in the script in your hands " PD ended his speech and staff took them away without giving them time to make any question.
 
It was just then that Nicole realized they were in front of a church.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
Her heart beating faster than earlier, her knees shaking and her legs not willing to walk.
 
She was in her wedding dress in front of the big door.
 
" Nicole-sshi walk prettily and follow the script " someone whispered.
 
The door opened and filming started.
 
He was standing there.
 
She appeared there.
 
She slowly made her way to him.
 
She looked amazing.
 
The dress was a very simple long white wedding dress, but she made it look perfect.
 
Her small figure, her pure skin and delicate features.
G-dragon noticed all of them but he was specially mesmerized by her eyes that weren't smiling but they still had that moon shape and her light pink lips that she was biting shyly.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
" I, G-dragon, take Nicole, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."
he ended his speech and turned his eyes to the front.
 
The man who was acting as a priest pointed at Nicole.
 
" Eh? "
 
" It's your turn " he smiled.
 
" I, Nicole.... " she paused.
 
From their back it could be heard manager Soeun clearing her voice as if she was trying to encourage her.
 
" I can't.. " she said lowly but clear enough to be heard by everyone.
 
A murmur started spreading. The priest was speechless and so was G-dragon who turned to her dumbfounded.
 
" I.. I can't.. marry you "
 
" This wasn't in the script, was it ? " he frowned and turn to look at the PD who called the cut.
 
PD Kim turned to look at Soeun who reached Nicole with a mad/worried face and pulled her to the side.
 
" Unnie, I can't! I can't get married when I didn't even date " she cried.
 
" Cole, this ain't real. You're filming! "
 
" I know, unnie. But still.. " she held onto her arm.
 
Soeun gave in to Nicole's request not to go on with it and fortunately the PD agreed to it too despite his assistance disapproved " Starting a marriage with a NO.. Let's go for it "
 
" It's impossible, we don't have anything planned for that, no script " the assistant protested.
 
" Did we film his expression when she said no? " the cameraman nodded " Fine, go sit on that bench " PD ordered to them " Let's start with you(pointing at GD) telling her everything is fine then think yourself about the rest. We don't have a script anymore so act naturally, do and say what you want. This will be our new concept for the two of you. Start! "
 
 
---cCc---
 
Hello dear subscribers and readers! Here's the 1st chappy -- 2m I should post the 2nd one  ^.^