CH/13 Guests

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               The dark hair boy was smirking, the black hair girl was busy putting some makeup on, and the blonde hair girl just freed her arms in the air and exclaimed rapturously in a bombastic tone.

 

              "es we're back!"

 

              Taeyeon was quite uncomfortable with the blonde hair girl's demeanor in saying since she swore in front of the elites and Mrs. Kim, which was quite impolite in her perspective but she could see that those three were someone who had considerable position in this mansion.

 

              This morning all of the elites, included Taeyeon herself were summoned to an assembly by Mrs. Kim's call. The old lady appeared exceptionally elated as she announced that the mansion would welcome their guests back. Taeyeon did not understand what her grandmother meant by the guests but as soon as Chanyeol explained to her she knew that the house was going to become extra interesting and well, much different. And all of them were going to greet them in the evening like they were supposed to.

 

              Eight thirty at night the Rosewood door was pushed open with three new faces Taeyeon had never seen before, one guy, two girls, all were in the most flamboyant dresses she wouldn't expect people to wear at this time of the day.

 

              "Gosh, Hyoyeon!" Jongin glared at the blonde hair girl who apparently took no awareness to his irritation. "Stop acting like a !"

 

              "What!" Hyoyeon exaggerated her surprise in an almost unnecessary outcry as her eyes and mouth were stretched wide open, she walked towards Jongin and slapped his head hard with her fluffily pompous sleeves rippling in air. "Seems like you need some spanking on your face before you talk to me, Kai."

 

              Kai? Taeyeon crossed her arms and looking inquisitive at her brother who was been called by the name of Kai? Jongin had another name? And Jongin in another new identity was struggling painfully under Hyoyeon's strong grasp on his already swollen ear.

 

              "Ya, let go!" Jongin shrieked but Hyeoyeon didn't mind him at all while dragging him upstair.

 

              "Kai always fail." The dark hair smirkish guy previously stood on the side of the door spoke, his eyes followed the boisterous dual in fight ascending up to the floor before landed his attention to the rest.

 

              Luhan smiled and walked up to the dark hair guy as he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

 

              "Welcome back, Taemin."

 

              Taemin smirked again, he then diverted his gaze to Taeyeon.

 

              "Who do have here?" Amusingly strolled his way to the girl stood straight beside Chanyeol, Taemin studied Taeyeon who fidgeted as she tried not to show her discomfort to the guest in front of her.

 

              "Is she the one?" Taemin suddenly turned his head to Kris, and as confused as she was Taeyeon saw Kris nodded absentmindedly. A slight smile crept on Taemin's face while went back to look at Taeyeon.

 

              "I'm Lee Taemin, my pleasure to have you here," He held her hand in an unanticipated move and bowed, catching Taeyeon off the guard.

 

              "Pleasure is mine."

 

              This Taemin guy was weird and although Taeyeon didn't want to think further from the normality she somehow felt like he had stored some conspiracy in his mind, let along with his comment on her about she was the one. What one? Before Taeyeon retreated her hand back she heard the black hair girl engrossed in her hand mirror had came to the front and placed a hand on Taeyeon's hair.

 

              "I love your hair." The black hair girl seemed in trance as she kept sliding her fingers through locks of her blonde hair, Taeyeon tried not to remark her action. "Oh, I'm Kwon Yuri, I love your skin too." She said and left the living hall with her lipstick up now in her palm, Taeyeon just gawked at her unbelievably.

 

              Why are those people so weird? Shifting her feet uneasily on the ground, Taeyeon quietly asked Chanyeol if she could leave the scene, the longer she stayed the more she would feel the Goosebumps torturing her skin. Chanyeol replied her a positive answer, and she knew she could at least catch her breath from perhaps the oddest incident ever happened today.

 

              Without most of the people's awareness, since they mainly engaged in conversation with the new guy Taemin, Taeyeon used the chance to slip away from the living hall and tried her best to hide in the shadows stepping up towards the second floor as silent as possible. Once she the sight of the elites disappeared Taeyeon's mind could finally rest in peace.

 

              What should she do? There was a momentary blankness, and it suddenly came to her that abandoned the guests might be a bad choice because without things to kill time it was going to be a hard night for her. She could do her summer assignment though. Taeyeon shrugged mentally and headed towards the third floor.

 

              "Hi!"

 

              Taeyeon jumped and was utterly startled by the abrupt appearance of the blonde hair girl, Jongin was not with her now as she stared at the pale Taeyeon in diversion.

 

              "You're Taeyeon? The new visitor?" Hyoyeon smiled widely while encircling one arm around Taeyeon, bringing her forwards to the corridor. Guessed she was not going to be able to do her college study tonight. Hyoyeon just dragged her along the dark hall not caring a bit about Taeyeon's shock face. She pulled her around the corner and walked in a much slower pace.

 

              "How has your days been going so far?" Hyoyeon tilted her head and asked Taeyeon. Wow they were just stranger a seconds before now she was acting like her long-time-no-see best friend? The girl was definitely a fickle type.

 

              "Fine." Taeyeon looked away in disquiet.

 

              "How can you be fine?" Another intruding figure was now leaning against one of the room. Taeyeon wanted to curse, why did they keep playing haunted house game? She could have a heart attack if someone told her Lee Taemin would jump out off the shadow in no time.

 

              Yuri's lips were blood red now, and taking the other side of Taeyeon's arm she looked at her ghastly with lipstick almost melting down on face.

 

              "Did Luhan treat you bad?"

 

              "Not really."

 

              "How about Kai?" Hyoyeon said pulling Taeyeon closer to her side making Yuri pulled her back again. Seriously, the second time she was going to be played like a toy after the butler punishment? Taeyeon used her most assuring voice to answer Hyoyeon's agitation.

 

              "No, he behaves well." But then a question emerged into her mind as Taeyeon just blurted out the confusion. "Why is Jongin called Kai?"

 

              Hyoyeon laughed upon Taeyeon's ignorance towards the fact which seemed pretty obvious to her.

 

              "That's the code name we call him, every elite has one but we don't usually do the name thing, well except for Kai because he deserves to be the freak." Her last word was huffed out in malice, Taeyeon wondered the reason behind H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter