Can’t remember??????

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Jiyoon’s Pov

“Kim Jiyoung.... I’ll make you hurt more than my sister and I one hundred times!”

I heard these words in my dream. I stir from my sleep and notice that it’s not my room at all. I remember that I have been kidnapped last night. I go to the door, but someone open it. He is a young handsome man. He might be the one who kidnapped you.

“You! Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?”

“What??? Are you kidding me? You really don’t know who I am or you just pretend not to know me because you can’t face me???” He shouts at me!!! I feel confuse now. He act like he knows me very clear.

Sunggyu ‘s Pov

Ahhhh!!! I don’t believe this! Why does she pretend not to know me? That is teasing me???

“Ok ! If you don’t remember who I am, I’ll let you think to remind your memory a little bit!!”

I tie her both hands together and carry her outside.

“Hey you stupid, where are you taking me to?” She struggles on my shoulder and try to shout out loud. I finally put her down and tie her hands with a small tree on the beach.

“Hey stupid! Where is this place? Release me now! I’m going back to my house!”

“I’ll never let you go until you received all my revenge.”

“What? What revenge? What did I do to you? I don’t even know you, how can I do something bad to you. You may have mistaken!”

“Mistaken??? Are you kidding me Kim Jiyoung!!!!?”

“Jiyoung!!?? Who is Kim Jiyoung??”

“Ahhhsshh YOU!!! REALLY!!! So you wanna play with me?? Sheeshh!! Ok! You sit here and think of what you have done to me and....”

Author ‘s Pov

He leaves her on the beach alone. Leave Jiyoon with all confusion.

“yah... Come back and explain me!!!! YOU JERK!!!! I don’t understand what are you talking about!!!!” She shouts out loud and tell him to come back, but He doesn’t care.

She keeps calling him, but he still doesn’t care. After 2 hours, she is tired and stops calling him.

He’s looking at her from inside. He feels his heart is arching very hard. He goes to the 3rd  floor of the house and get into a room which has a big photo of a young girl on the wall.

“Soojin ah... She’s back... Is it right to do this?... Yes, of cause!! Don’t worry Soojin ah... I’ll let her live like in the hell.”

Jiyoon’s Pov

Where the hell is this place? Is it on an island? All I can see is beach. Ahhh sh*t... Fortunately, the sun isn’t shine so bright. All in my mind are questions... Why did he kidnap me? I don’t know him at all. This is my first time seeing his face, I swear!! But WHY WHY WHY did he kidnap me?

Author’s Pov

Lunch Time

Jiyoon feel hungry now. Then, she see that jerk carry a lunch box. ( “Oh maybe he’ll give it to me” jiyoon though). Sunggyu is going eat that lunch in front of her. Jiyoon look at that lunch box and feel her stomach is arching hard. While he’s eating, she ask:

“Yah... you jerk!! Why did you kidnap me???”

“Hasshh... you punk!!!” He grabs her chin and said:”How can you forget such a dirty thing you did to me and my...!!!”

“To who!!?? What did I do HUH???!!”

Plass..!!!

He through the lunch box away.

“YOU!!!! Hassshhh....!!!!So you need to stay here until you know your mistake!”

“YAH... I swear I REALLY don’t what you are talking about!!??? Please believe me! I don’t even know who you are?!!!”

He doesn’t care what is she trying to say and walk into the house, leave her on the beach and keep calling and shouting at him.

Night time...

Now she’s tired, but it starts raining so hard! She struggling again, shouting, calling him to come out, but seem like it’s useless.

Suunggyu’s Pov

She keeps calling me, but I don’t care.

“YAH.. You jerk!!!!! Come out and bring me inside!!! It ‘s so cold out here!!!... Yah... You punk... Damn man!!!!...”

I heard it maybe hundreds times now. But now it ‘s silence. Ahh maybe she’s tired. But why doesn’t she move? Or she’s Faint??? Ahhh That’s good if she’s hurt!

I continued to watch tv, but my heart still pumping...

I go outside and see that she’s really faint!!!

“Jiyoung!!! Yah Jiyoung ahhh... Yah”

Why didn’t she answer me??!! Is she .....????

 

How is it ??? 

PLS COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE

Sorry for mistakes! Bow ^^