YOU have allergy or ME???!!

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

“What!!!”

“You’ve mistaken her!! She is Mr...”

“Wait!!! Woohyun!! Do you really know that my Jiyoung  that you said is mistaken, is her parents’ true blood daughter or not??”

“Ohh!!!...”

“Not yet, right?”

“Hmm...”

“So, go and invest about this! Tell me back as soon as possible. OK?”

“Hmm....OK! But I still think she’s not your Jiyoung.”

“How can?? Her face is definitely her, Kim Jiyoung! You know I’ll never the girl who killed my sister!! Honestly, I also feel she’s different, but if this investigation show that she‘s her parents’ true blood daughter, it means that I’ve mistaken her. BUT, if not, you are the one who mistaken!”

“OK, OK!! Bye”

“Bye!”

I go back in to the house. I see that Jiyoung is still eating her meal with pineapple in it.Why does she eat it so delicious? Isn’t she allergy with pine apple?

“Kim Jiyoung!!”

“It’s not my name! My name is Jeon Jiyoon!!”

“Whatever! Don’t you allergy with apple?”

“Nope!”

What!! Why is it like this? Or maybe she is not my Jiyoung like Woohyun said.

Ohh god!! WTF!! What... What if I’ve mistaken her??? Ohhhh!!!!

Jiyoon’s Pov

“Hmm... Can you cook?”

Is he talking to me. Why is he speaking so normal?

“Yah...I ask you. Can you cook?”

“Ohh... Yes!”

“Err...Cook a dish for me!”

“What!! Why should I cook for you?”

“You don’t want to cook, right? So, I’ll tie you outside again!”

“No no no... No need. I’ll cook for you!”

“That’s it!!” He smirks as a winner. Ahhssh... He is REALLY annoying! I cook a dish for him! Should I put any poison?? Then, what is his name?

“Yah... You perk!! Already!!”

I put the meal on the dinning desk. He is eating now.

“How is it?”

“Simple simple....” ( It’s REALLY delicious!!!Sunggyu though)

Haasshh!!! This jerk!! Oh I want to ask his name.

“Yah...What’s your name?”

“You don’t need to know! Oh!! You don’t think of escaping from me again, right?”

“I think, but I’m clever enough to know I can’t go away from this place until you die!”

“Yah!!! You are still a devil! You want to kill me like my sister too???”

“Who is your sister?? I don’t understand what you are talking about! What did I do to your sister?? ”

“Yah!!! KIM JIYOUNG”

I can see anger through his face. But I really don’t know anything. Why did he keep saying that?

“I really don’t know anything, you jerk!! Why do you keep doing this? I don’t even know who is your sister nor you are, how can I do anything bad to your sister?”

“YOU!!!! GO TO HELL!!!”

He shouts out very loud! I’m very shock. He raises his hand want to slab me I guess, but he stops and......

“Ouch!!”

He is holding his stomach and run into the toilet. I heard him vomit a lot.

He come back and I can see his face is so pale! What happen to him?? He point to me!

“Yah!!! You punk!! What did you put it the food?”

“NO!!! I didn’t put any poison in your meal!!!! NO EXACTLY!!!!

“A Liar!!! You cooked it with garlic, right?”

“Oh! Yes ! And what is it related to your condition now?” I see his face turn so pale and tired.

“I...I have....I have a.....”

He falls to the floor.

“Yah!! You jerk!!! You...Wake up now...Ahhh“

Please don’t die, I want to go to see my parents again!!! He faints or die???? WAKE UP !!!

“Help.... Auntie .... Please help your master!!! He faints!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

5th has ended!!! Anychapter are a bit short , cos i don have time either!!! Sorry !! But i'll try to update for you! Bow ^^

Comments and Subscribe

Thanks for comment everybody! Bow ^^ 

All guess are.................... He he Please WAIT and READ!!!LOLzzzzz

Hope you like it!!!:-)