Jealousy......Guilty...confuse....

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Jiyoon’s Pov

I came outside with my lovely brother. We had lunch together and go shopping. He asked me to go to club with him and his friends. Of cause!!! How can I miss this lucky opportunity? Hahaha.... it’s gonna have fun but I already get permission from my lovely mom.

In the club

In the club party rock look up on your girl
She on my jock nonstop when we in the spot
Booty move away like she on the block
What the track I gots to know
Top jeans tatto cause I’m rock and roll
Half black half white diamino
Gane the money out the door

Yoooo!!
I’m runnin through these hoes like drano
I got that devilish flow rock and roll no halo
We party rock yea! that’s the crew that I’m reppin
On the rise to the top no led in our zeppelin
Hey!!!

The music is rocking my heart. Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna shuffle on the dance floor. GO GO GO!!!!

Sunggyu’s Pov

Ahhhh!!!!! She didn’t pick her phone and even didn’t come to lunch! Damn !!!! !!!

~Ding Ding Dong~

Sohyun call...

“Oppa! Would you like to come to join with me at club?” Since that bad girl had gone out, I’ll go out too.

Author’s Pov

In the club...

Sunggyu is drinking his beer. Seem like jealousy cover his heart. He looks through the crowded at the dance floor. He saw.....

Sunggyu’s Pov

OH!!!! That Jiyoung is dancing there. She came to club like this???!!! Ahhhh!!!! I’m gonna kill her now. I go near her and grab her hand.

“Kim Jiyoung!!!! Come here!!!”

“Ahhh!!!! Sunggyu??!!! How can you....”

“How can I see you in this place, right??? How dare you come to this place without me come?!!!!!!!”

I pull her out to the parking area.

“Get into the car NOW!!!”

“No!!! I have to tell my brother before I go with you.”

“Ahhh!!! But when you came with him, you didn’t even tell anyone in the house!!! So no need to tell him!”

“No! I must tell him!!!!”

Jiyoon’s Pov

No way! I need to tell my brother first, or he’ll worry about me so much!

I am struggling so hard. He still try to force me to get into the car.

“Release me!!!! NOW!!!

“Stop struggle!! Or I ‘ll kiss u in this place’’.

“NO!! She doesn’t listen to him. I cup her face pull into a kiss. Still she stuggles but the harder I kiss her. I don’t know how many minutes if last. Her soft lip is driving me crazy. I released when i fell drops of tear down my cheek. He stops. Silent cover the until we got home.

Author’s Pov

They didn’t talk, but in their heart is pumping so fast. Sunggyu also doesn’t understand his own feeling. He keeps telling himself that she ‘s his enemy, but he can’t control himself. Since they married, he feel that she’s not Jiyoung ...

Jiyoon always thinks that Sunggyu got confuse her with someone, but her heart always beat fast when she stays near him...

Jiyoon’s Pov

No!!!!!! I’ve no feeling with a crazy monster like him... I take a look at the bracelet that Sungyeol oppa gave me. It’s really beautiful. I put it in its box and take out my bracelet that I designed for Jewelry Awards. I wish it will be the winner.

~~Ding Ding Dong.....~~

Oh !!! Sungyeol oppa call..

“Hello?!”

“Jiyoon ah...!!! How are you now? “

“Nothing !! Oppa! He can’t do anything to me...”

“What a relief?!! How about my gift ??”

“Your bracelet?? It ‘s really beautiful, but not better than my bracelet. I want to stay with you longer... Hmm tomorrow meet again ,ok???”

“It’s up to you, but your husband ?? Seem like he’s jealous you so much!!!”

“No need to care about him... Oppa We are couple just for business nothing else, so I want to go somewhere with anybody is up to me...ashhh!!!”

Someone grabs my phone and throw it somewhere.

Author’s Pov

Sunggyu listened to all her words. He feels like she burns him. He throw her away...

“Yahh!!!! That’s my phone!!!”

“Why did you tell your oppa that our wedding is just business??? WHY?? “

“It’s true !!! Why can’t I tell him???”

“Listen !!! I don’t like others look down on me... And thing you just did is look down on me!!!”

“Yes!!! You aren’t a human!! You are just a monster!! Why can’t I look down on you??”

“Who?? Who monster???”

“Right!!! If you are human, you’ll not do like this to me!! And it’s my right!!!”

“WHAT!!!!??? I’m not real husband!!?!! OK!!! Then I’ll make you mine!! Then I’ll be your real and the only husband!!! And this is his gift right??? ”

“No!!! It’s mine!!! Give me back!!!”

“Worried about this so much right???OK !! I’ll make it gone!!!”

Sunggyu destroyed the bracelet.He grabs her shoulders and pull her into kiss. She tries to struggle so hard but she can’t. He is making her to be his forever!!!

Many drops of tear falling down her cheek. Everything has gone and can’t call back... She doesn’t think that her 1st night would be the worst night... She has been by her husband... All thing in her life has been destroyed in a night...Her ... Her jewelry... everything has gone...

Sunggyu ‘s Pov

Why??WHy??? Soojin ahh... Why does she still a ???

Flashback

Sunggyu and Jiyoung used to have with each other already.

End Flashback

Why ??? Why I always feel that she ‘s not Jiyoung??? Soojin ahh... tell oppa !!! I really can’t find the answer...

 “Master! Madam faint!”

“What???!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update! Bow 

Comments and Subscribe Plsss!!!!!

Thanks for your support!!! Bow

Sorry for not making the chap rate cos it's not a rate story!!! 

It 's gonna be a long break again cos my exam is coming up again...

Love You Sooo Much!!!!!