The Wedding....and KISS

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Author’s Pov

The morning has come. Everyone is busy to make up the bride and prepare the wedding. Mr Kim enter the room.

“Where is Sunggyu?”

“We haven’t seen the groom yet, sir!” Replied the staff.

“Ahhh...!!!”

Jiyoon has dressed in a beautiful wedding dress.

 

Her wedding dress

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now she thinks of a girl in his phone last night. If he doesn’t want to marry her, why didn’t he refuse at that time? WHY???? Wave of pain in her heart. It’s hurt not because she loves him but because she’s embarrass to everyone here and the guests who attend their wedding today. It’s now 7:00am. The wedding starts at 8am, but now everyone don’t even know where he is?

.........

7:15am

Still no sigh from him....

7:30am

STILL

7:45am

Everyone is worried and wonder where the groom is. Her mother comes to her.

“Jiyoon ah... Don’t worried he’ll come in a minute.”

He won’t.... He won’t..... This makes her hurt again. How can her mom tell the guests, the groom has lost??? It would be very embarrass.

“Oh !!! Here he comes.!!!!”

Mr Kim goes to Sunggyu. He’s now like a beggar. Dirty cloth and messy hair...

“YOU!!!!KIM Sunggyu!!!! You dress like this to your oun wedding???”

“Sorry appa.” He bows to his dad and silent when he sees his bride. She’s really beautiful! He goes to her and whispers her

“Here is your groom. Are you ready to married a groom like me???”

“YOU!!! Crazy !!!”

“Shee!!! Don’t blame me here! Let pretend to be a sweet couple nor your parents will worried about you.”

She sends a strong devil glare to him. He kiss her on her cheek and say out loud

“Good morning my beautiful bride!”

Someone pull him into the dressing room. He comes outside with a handsome wedding dress.

 

 

The wedding starts.

They are now in the church.

“Mr Kim Sunngyu, do you agree to married Ms Jeon Jiyoon and live with her forever?”

“Hmm.....Arrr.......YES!!”

He shutters make Jiyoon’s heart beat fast.

“Ms Jeon Jiyoon, Will you agree to married Mr Kim Sunggyu and live with him forever?”

“Ahhh...Yes!” She anwsers.

“Ok ! Now You two has become husband and wife. Please exchange the rings!”

 

 

 

"Then Kiss each other!"

Jiyoon’s heart is beating very fast. She bits her lower lip.

Sunggyu feels nervous and his heart is dancing in his chest. Why is it like this? It’s not their first time.

They even did something more than a kiss or kisses. But he’s still nervous. He goes down to her slowly and finally there lip touched. He feels like he is flying. He doesn’t feel familiar with the kiss. Her soft lip is not like before. Why .... Why did he feel different????

Since they kissed, they don’t notice that how long does it take? Seconds, minutes????

All guest in the church clap for them. They finally break their kiss.  

 

After the wedding party, their parents have prepared their new house already. They have to go there by themselves. They get into their car and drive out.

 

I'm back guys!!! 

Sorry  for late update !!!! My exam has finished so i'll update properly....

Comments and subscribe pls.....