U ... Back?

I can't live without this bad girl!!

I'm back! SORRY SORRY for late update for months... I lost my acc password... Pls enjoy the updates! Bow^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon's Pov

Everything keeps appear in my mind... From the begining ... From the time I didn't know who are you... Till now you became the only person I love and hate the most... What can I do??? I just found myself standing in a house that kept lots of memory here... Everything in my life had lost here but i still have to come back here to see a person who nearly die because of me( or himself?)... Just come to see...

I go in the house... Everything the same...

"Madam!" A maid calls me. She comes to grab my hand and talk...

"Where have you been? I though something happen to you because when mister came back, he just kept lock himself and be drunk everyday... Did not let anyone enter the room... I saw him become like this I though he's hurt so much because something happened to you..."

Really??? Did he hurt this much?

"Now i'm back..."

"Yes... Oh! Mister is upstair in the room..."

"Hmmm..."

I take my walk upstair slowly... Thinking of what should I talk to him... what shoud I do to him... Leave or stay I've not decided yet... I open the door... See many bottles of beer are on the floor... I don't think a person can drink this much...the room seems a mess and dark... i can't believe this is (our) room ... It's totally different... But our wedding picture is still there... I saw... a man... lying on (our) bed ... I take steps toward him... O_o Who is he? Sunggyu? I saw a man with dark eyelids, messy long hair and bearded...In his right hand, there is a photo of.... mine, another one is beer... My jaw drop ... My tear drop... Why? Why did he change these much? My hand approach his face... It feels of cold amd warm... My heart is in pieces now...

"Sunggyu..."

I call him...

"Sunggyu"

"Jiyoon ah... Comeback!!!"

He responds with his eyes close.

"Sunggyu, I'm here..."

"Jiyoon ah I'm sorry... Please comeback ... I can't take it anymore..."

"Sunggyu ah... I'm here"

I said as my hand touch his face again.

"Jiyoon... Jiyoon... Jiyoon..."

"Sunggyu... I'm here now... Jiyoon is here..."

I said as my tear drop.

"Jiyoon ... Jiyoon... Jiyoon...Jiyoon..."

Seems like he doesn't hear me... He's still in his dream... Even his tear drop too...

"Jiyoon JIyoon ah... JIYOON!"

He opens his eyes...

Sunggyu's Pov

I open my eyes... I saw ...her. She's sitting beside me... I smile with my eyes full of tear...

"Ah... Its happened again... I haven't wake up maybe...since i still see her face... Oh she's crying... Crying cus of you Sunggyu!... You know it right?"

I clear my eyes once again to let it clear her face out... But it's still there...

"sunggyu ah...I'm here..."

"Wow this is the first time that dream about her and she talks to me..."

"Sunggyu It's me Jiyoon!"

Author's Pov

Jiyoon grabs his hand to touch her face...

"Jiyoon is here..."

Sunggyu's eyes become wider... He's now wide awake... Tear drops from his and her eyes in the same time...

" Really you??? Ji...yoon???"

"Hmmm..."

Sunggyu immidiately push her into a hug... As he's crying he asks

"You're ... back... to me...???"

"Hmm..."

They can't stop their cry... Hug and cry... Don't know how much the time gone... They're still hugging...

 

 

Ta Da!!!!! How is it??? Comment cmt cmt!!!!!

Again Sorry for let u guys wait!

Hope u enjoy it...