jealousy...

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Sunggyu’s Pov

Ding Dong

I heard the ring. Who come by this time? It’s a man, a handsome man. I saw Jiyoung run toward him and hug him. First thing comes to my brain is to separate them.

Jiyoon’s Pov

Oh My oppa comes to visit me. He is my aunt’s son. He couldn’t attend my wedding because he was abroad. Now he comes.

“Sungyeol oppa!!!” I run into him and give him a big hug.

“Jiyoon ah!! I miss you so much!”

“Oppa! How are you in Australia?”

“Great! The business run very well so now I can visit you.”

“I miss you so much oppa!!!!” She even hugs him.

Ahhh!!! Why am I feel so mad? No No no no.... No way She’s now just bad girl that I hate. But she’s my wife, she shouldn’t hug another man beside me.

“Excuse me!! Can you release my wife?”

“Oh !!!” They released each other.

“Hello! Sir! I’m Sunggyu. Jiyoon’s cousin.”

“Hello! I am thinking of go shopping together WITH MY WIFE!” I clarify my 3 words in the end. I don’t any man touch my woman. His face changed.

“Ok then! I’ll go back first! I’ll visit you later.”

“No I want you to join us.”

Her oppa looks at my face. I act give him an uncomfortable glance.

“No!! You need to spend your married time with your husband. Understand?”

“Ok! Then promise me that you’ll visit me again?!!”

“OK!! Then goodbye Mr Kim!”

“Yes !!! Thanks for visiting my wife!” I try to show him by wipe my hand around her shoulder.   After he goes, she gives me an angry glance.

“You shouldn’t do this to my guest.”

“I don’t want anyone to touch my things.”

“Ahhh! I’m not your thing, I’m a human.”

“You have no chance to complain! Your family is in your hand, don’t you remember?”

“You...You...”

“Hahaha!!!” I laugh out loud for win.

She goes to her working room. She is drawing a portrait of bracelet. It looks so beautiful. But why should I care??? I go to my sister’s room.

Soojin ahh!!! What’s wrong with me??? Why do I jealous her like this?? I don’t love her anymore. I won’t love her anymore. I hate her because she killed you. NO!!!!!

Author’s Pov

Sunggyu is confuse now. Does he love that bad Jioyung again? No!!! He’ll love JIYOON not Jiyoung.

Jiyoon has been succeeded draw her portrait of her bracelet for Best Jewelry  Awards. She dreamed to win this award. She doesn’t understand Sunggyu’s feeling. Why did he keep her away from her oppa? Did he jealous?? But he hates her so much. She notices that he goes upstairs. She can go outside with her oppa. She takes out her phone.

“Oppa!!! Let’s go to party!”

Sunggyu’s Pov

It’s lunch time already.

“Go and call your madam to have lunch.” I told the maid.

“Madam went outside at the moment.”

“WHAT???!!!!”

Why didn’t she tell me???

“Did she tell you where to go?”

“No, she didn’t.”

AHhhh!!! Where does she go????With who??? Ahhh but why should I... !!! Call her...

1st time : No respond

2nd time: still

3rd time: still

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!! When you come back, I surely punish you KIM JIYOUNG!!!!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back from Christmas and New year

Sorry for late update...Bow

Comments and Subscribe PLzzzzzzzzzzz

Love you guyz so much ...Jub Jub ^.^ ^.^