Wedding Night

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Silent covers the car all the way from the church to their house. It’s a villa. It suits them so much!

 

The maids wait for them. They enter their wedding room. A stylist room of white. 

"You don't want to married me, right?"Jiyoon begins.

“Yes!”

“So I have conditions for you.”

“What???!!!! Conditions??? Ahhh gahhss Listen you. Now you should just live your life as my wife. Your life is in my hand now and your family is in your hand.”

She feels pressure from him. She doesn’t understand why did he do all this thing while he doesn’t love her at all. He moves toward her. She do recognize and move backward till the wall. He put his hands beside her.

“Don’t ever escape from me! Because you can’t! But no need to worried that I’ll you, because I hate you. You can spend your first night here ALONE!!! “

Then he goes outside. She hears the car sound means that he left. She really spends her first wedding night alone. Drops of tear roll out from her eyes. She hates herself that always lose him. Why does she keep letting him win her easily like this??? She wipes off her tear and take a bath to release her stress.

Sunggyu’s Pov

I feel very happy to hurt her like this. Ahhhh my work is a lot. I need to go to office to complete it.

Author’s Pov

 

He spends the night in the office. 

 

Be patient pls.... 

Sorry for short chapter 

Thanks for comments and subscribe

BOW^^