The truth ...

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Soojin ah!!!! What have I done??? I confuse now. My mind say HATE HER HATE HER WANT HER TO GET HURT!!! But my Heart keep calling for her and wanna take care of her wanna kiss her soft lip wanna see her smile … Recently, Isn’t she Jiyoung??? Is it all my mistakes??? Damn!!! Why these kind of things happen in my life?????

 

Author Pov

Sunggyu is waiting for her to wake up. Her hand always in the his hand holding it like it’s going away from him. His eyes full worried…. What can he do???

 

1 hour……

 

2 hour……

 

3 hour……

 

4 hour……

 

He can do nothing but keeping holding her hand and look at her pale face that has made by him last night…

Jiyoon moves her eyelids open a little bit… She can see the wall of her room… actually it’s not a room but the hell… She sees someone holding her hand … someone who took everything in her life away… Her dream … Her … has been destroyed by this person …

 

Sunggyu  can feel she’s awake…

“Jiyoung!!! Are you ok??? How do you feel now???”

“…………”

She just turns away try not to see his face… Not trying to see his face… many drops of tear from her eyes…

“GO…”

“Jiyoung …I’m …”

“GO AWAY!!!!!!!!”

“Jiyoung ah…”

“GO AWAY!!!! And DON’T EVER TO SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!!!!!”

Sunggyu can’t stand with her tear… Every drop tear hurts him so much … He has no way but just walk slowly out of the room.

He gets in the car and drive to somewhere he even doesn't know... Thinking about many things happened in his life .... Why.... Why is it very difficult to live...??... It's been 3 hours that he spends his time on driving with no destination and thinking of Jiyoon in his mind ... Time to back home to see a person who doesn't want to see his face ... He parks his car and go in ... He saw his parents in law are waiting for him ... "Father mother in law ..." "Sunggyu ah... We have something talk with you... " "Oh yes ... Oh I'm sorry for all things i did ... " " No Sunggyu ah ... We don't you nor others ... But just we want to tell you that Jiyoon is our heart... Please don't hurt her ... Even if she isn't our birth daughter but we love her so much ... She lives lonely since she was young ... We should've brought her twin sister with her ... She'll never lonely ... " "Wait !!! Father in law ... You just said that Ji... Jiyoon has a twin sister ??? " " Yes!!! That time I wanted to bring both of them but her mom said to keep one of them with her so that we brought only Jiyoon ... So please we beg you not to hurt her more ... " " Yes !!! Don't worry father mother in law !!! I promise you by my life that I'll never hurt her again ..." " Then we are going ..." " Don't you see Jiyoon a bit ???" "No ... We can't bare to see her ... " " I'm sorry again ... From now on I'll take care of her ..." " Ok ... " "Goodbye father mother in law ... " Sunggyu 's Pov What a confuse???!!?! This mean he confused person ????? Sorry for really late !!! The exam is killing me ... I try to update via my phone .... Sorry for mistakes ...