Exchange

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

 

Sunggyu’s Pov

I carry her into the house and drop her in the living room because I know that she has stirred from faint.

“oouch!!!! Can you put me down slowly??”

I bring some old pajamas for her to change. I through it roughly to her. I still don’t understand my heart why I help her?!!! I let her sleep in an empty room which has just a pillow and a blanket.

“You need to stay in here!!!”

“Yah...!!!”

Plabbb!!!

I close the door roughly...and lock it carefully.

Jiyoon’s Pov

knock knock knock knock

I keep knocking the door, but no one care.

“Yahh... Crazy jerk... Open the door for me!!!!!! YAH!!!!!”

It seem useless. My tear is dropping now. Mom, dad, where are you? Help me ! But maybe they think that i’m at my friend’s house. I’ve told them already that I’ll visit my friend for 2 weeks.

“Ahhhhsss... SH*T”

I cry until i fell asleep.

Next day

Sasssshh

I suddenly stir from my sleep. I feel a lot of water has been ........ on my face.

“Ahhhhh!!!!!!!” He is ... he....

“Yah!!! Why did you do this to me??”

“It’s time to work now!”

“what??? WORK!!???”

“Yes!! You haven’t eat anything since yesterday, right? So today, if you want to eat, work for me!!!”

“What!!!??? I’m not your slave! Why should I work for you to exchange for my food?”

“BUT NOW YOU’RE MY SLAVE!!!”

“Who tell you that I’m your slave?!!”

“No one! But from now on you’re my slave!!!!”

“You can’t do this!! I’ll tell the polish!!” He giggles.

“Come here!!!”

 He drags me outside the house and go to the beach.

“You can go to tell the polish now !!! But you need to swim by yourself. GO !!!”

“YAH....!!!!”

He faces his back to me now. What in my mind now is to escape from this crazy man! I run away from him. For a minute, he knows it and follows me.

“Yah!!! You punk.... Stop there!!!” He keeps following me.

Ohhhh!!! What can I do???

“Ahhhh!!!” He caught me!!!

“Listen!! You can escape me because this is my place, it’s my island! So don’t need to waste your energy! Keep your energy to do your work, or you can’t eat anything!!!”

 

Here is chapter 3!!! 

Comments & Subscribe Pls

Sorry for mistakes... 

There is a reason that Sunggyu confuses Jiyoon & Jiyoung!! Keep find out through this fic!!!! 

THANKS FOR COMMENTS!!!!