You… Leave me… Even if I can’t live without you???

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

“Who said I don’t love you???” They stared at eachother for a while…

“Actually, I….”

Ring … Ring …. Jiyoon’s phone rang…

“( Hello oppa!!! You come ??? Ok I’m coming…  ) I packed my thing already… Sungyeol oppa is going to pick me to my house… ”

When Jiyoon was getting her things, Sunggyu dragged her hand and asked:

“Do you want to leave me this much???”

Jiyoon stayed still for a minute and replied

“Of cause!!! I can’t to stay in the same place as monster like you…”

“Even if this monster can’t live without you???”

Jiyoon moved her face to face him… Sunggyu is confessing to her…

“Let me leave… I can’t stand with everything you did to me…”

He just released her hand to let her go…

Sunggyu’s Pov

She’s really leaving me… Just admit it… She hates you so much!!!

Jiyoon’s Pov

What am I doing?? Yes!! What I am doing is right!!! I’m leaving this hell… But why I feel so hurt… What does he mean?? He can’t live without me? No way… He just loves Jiyoung too much so he said that… Forget it!!!

Author’s Pov

The day after…

Sunggyu went to see Jiyoon but she ignored him… He just went to see her face is enough … He really missed her… He went to see her everyday… But he got nothing …

He didn’t know what to do next but just sit and drink wine… Drink to forget her… Because they’ll get divorce soon… He’s not a cool Sunggyu anymore… Didn’t want to eat anything … Just drink and missed her… From one day to day, he became different… Became a weak man a drunken man…

One week later, his dad came to see him…

“Why are you being like this?” His dad said.

“Dad… I missed her so much!!!!!”

“Then, go and tell her that you love her…”

“Now I don’t anything more but just don’t make her hate me is enough…”

His dad feels really sad about this. He doesn’t want his child to be like this. Drink and cry out for a girl like this…

The next day…

He goes to see Jiyoon.

“Jiyoon ah… Can you please take a look at him? He is now like a drunken crazy man. Whatever I said he didn’t care but just screaming out for you. He really missed you! Can you do me a fever?”

“What is it, ajussi?”

“Please don’t divorce him don’t divorce Sunggyu!!! Please … I beg you… It seem like if you get divorce with him he would die… Please!” He got on his knees to beg Jiyoon.

“Ajussi… Please don’t do this… Please leave me sometimes to think…”

“No!!! There is no more time to wait… Please…”

“Errrr…. Ok”

“Thank you Jiyoon ah”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update... Thx for suppporting this fic ^^

Comments are pleasure!!!!