All my fault ...

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

Sunggyu's Pov

I can't believe this such thing happen to me... I confused all things... I've hurted wrong person... 

 

Author's Pov

Sunggyu went to see Jiyoon... She was sleeping... He sit nearby her realise that she didn't sleep... 

"I'm sorry... Really sorry Jiyoon ah..."

"Wh...what did you just call me?"

"I'm sorry, Jiyoon..."

"You called me Jiyoon... What do you want now that you call me like this ??? You stole everything from me... what do you want by now??? You want my life???? Take it then TAKE IT!!!!"

"I want nothing from you... Just want you to receive my apologies..." Jiyoon giggled and said...

"You did everything by your own then you say sorry for 1 word!!!!????”

“I’m really sorry for everything I did and I just want to …”

“You don’t need to do anything… Just leave me is the best way!!!!”

“You might want to relax … Then I go out…”

He then went out … Now it’s 5:00 pm … Nearly dinner … He told the maids to cook a lot of food that suitable for patient like Jiyoon… He prepared dinner then bring it to her room… When he entered the room, Jiyoon is watching tv…

“Dinner time … I bring it here because I think you would be difficult to eat downstairs…”

“I don’t feel hungry”

“No… You have to eat it… You are so weak so you need to eat… Please… I beg you… If you don’t eat your parents will be worried about you…”

“Right!!! I eat but after eating I’ll go to my house … Sleep there and never come back to this hell again…”

“Errrr…..I’ll never divorce you!!!”

“NO !!! I can’t stand living with person like you!!!! You don’t love me so why need to keep me ???”

“Who said I don’t love you???”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update...

But I'm back... Gonna update faster... Hope you enjoy...

Comment plsssssss..... Such a boring chap...