A nurse Or What????? Part 2

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh!!!! What should I do? He fainted in the bathroom and bleed in his forehead. What should I do? Oh pull him out first! I try my best to pull him out and keep calling him....

“Yah...You jerk!!! Wake up.!!!! Wake Pls!!!!!”

“Sunggyu ahh!!!!!”

Oh the housekeeper comes. But where is she when he first faint? Whatever!!!

“Auntie! Pls help him....He fainted in the bathroom!”

“He’s never like this! Why is he being like this?”

“He allergies with garlic!”

“Ahhh!!! The blood is still bleeding. We have to go to hospital!!”

“But how can we go?”

“His phone??? call to Woohyun sshi for help”

“Who is Woohyun sshi?”

She doesn’t answer me but trying to find the phone. Here it is in his pocket. she dials the number and call.

“Hello?”

“Woohyun sshi!! This is Kim auntie.”

“Yes! Auntie. Why are you calling me?”

“Pls help Sunggyu!!! Hurry!!”

“Help??? What happen to Sunggyu?”

“He fainted in the bathroom and hurt his head and bleed! Pls hurry come and help him!!”

“OK!!! Auntie just find something to ......the blood first and I’ll there as soon as I can!”

“Ok ! Thanks! I’m hanging up!”

“Yes!”

She hangs the phone and turns to that jer... his name is Sunggyu, right? She seems very worry about him. She put a handkerchief to reduce the blood that is bleeding.

15 minutes

I see a cruiser come nearby the beach. It might be his friend’s cruiser.

“Auntie! Give him to me and get on the cruiser!”

“Yes!”

All of us get onto the cruiser. I just know that this island is far from the city. We reached Incheong Hospital. He is bleeding very hard.

Woohyun’s Pov

I have seen that girl, such a beautiful cute girl. If Sunggyu didn’t tell me that she is Jiyoung that is bad girl, I won’t believe this. She might be his Jiyoung because I’ve investigated that she’s not Mr and Mrs Jeon real blood daughter. So Sunggyu might be right!

Sunggyu is now in the emergency room. I need to call his father to let him know about this.

“Hello, sir!”

“Yes, Woohyun?”

“Hmm...Sunggyu fainted in the bathroom and hit his head seriously. Please come to see him. We are now in Incheon hospital!”

“Ok !!”

“Bye sir”

I look at that girl. Maybe she is the one who did this.

“Yah....You Jiyoung!!!”

Jiyoon’s Pov

Ahhh I’m thinking of finding the way to run away from this people, but that jerk’s friend stop me.

“Neh....??? I’m not Jiyoung! My name is Jiyoon!”

“Yahh!!! Are you the one who made Sunggyu like this?! You killed his sister and now you want to kill her?!”

“NO!!!! I’m not Jiyoung who killed your friend’s sister! I’m Jeon Jiyoon!!!”

“But you aren’t.....”

He is trying to say something more but the doctor comes out.

“Who is Mr Kim Sunggyu’s relative?”

“How is he now?”

“He’s safe now, but he needs to relax.”

“Thank you sir!”

“Welcome”

Woohyun turns to me.

“You have to take care of him!!! Come here!!”

He drags me into the room. Sunggyu that punk is sleeping. Woohyun goes outside. I and the housekeeper are in the room waiting for him to wake up.

“Ahhhh....Hmmmm....”

Oh he is awake now!

“Sunggyu ahh... How do you feel?”

“Ahhh.... I hurt my head so much...”

The door is opened. An old man enter the room. OH he is my dad’s friend Uncle Kim!

“How are you now?”

“Dad! I’m feeling better.”

“Hmm....Good then....OH!!! Jiyoon ahhh.... Why are you here??”

“Oh uncle I....I .....”

 

Sorry for boring update....Bow

Pls comments and Subscribe