A nurse Or What????? Part 1

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

 

I explore around the house to find the housekeeper, but I can’t! I come to see him again. His face looks so pale. I carry him to the nearest sofa. Why this man is so heavy? Ahhh!!! What if my meal has something that made him suffer like this! I put my hand on his forehead and found out that his temper is very high! Ohhh!!! What can I do? Oh the handkerchief! I bring a wet handkerchief to cool his temper cos I don’t know what to do at first!

Author’s Pov

Jiyoon nurses him for 2 hours already. She ‘s worried him a little bit cos this may caused by her meal.

Sunggyu’s Pov

I open my eyes. Where am I? Oh this little bad girl is sleeping beside me. Uhhh!!! I feel my stomach arch very hard. This because of her meal has garlic. I allergy with garlic!! But why doesn’t she try to run away? Oh she has no the cruiser key, but uhh it’s just on this table. Why doesn’t she escape from me ? Whatever!

“ha hmmm...”

“OHH!!! Are you awake?”

“Yes!”

“Why are you like this?”

“IT’S BECAUSE OF YOUR MEAL!!!!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You put garlic in your meal, right?”

“Yes!”

“I allergy with garlic!”

“Ohh! I didn’t know.” Why? Why? Why does she do like this? Uhh My stomach is arching again!!!

“Uhhhh!!!! OUCH!!!!”

“Yah... you jerk! How do you feel?”

“Ouch!!! My sto...mach is ... arching...very......hard!”

“Ohh!! What should i do?”

“The...medicine...is .... in the box... beside...the TV”

Jiyoon’s Pov

I go to bring the medicine box. His hand is shaking and try to find his pill. I get a glass of water for him. He drinks the medicine. His face is so pale. He is now sleeping again. Why do I have to take care of this jerk too? Ahhh I don’t understand my feeling. I whip his sweat of from his forehead. His temper is still a little bit high. I have to change the handkerchief.

4 Hours passed

Sunggyu’s Pov

I stir from my sleep. OH Where is that punk? She might run away. But the cruiser’s key is here. Where does she go? Uhhh I feel like vomit. I try my best to run to the bathroom and vomit all in my stomach.  I walk out from the bathroom. I feel dizzy and tired. I fall down but someone carry me up. This girl...... When her face is such near like this, I can feel her beauty. Her porcelain skin, her thin small lip and nose .... Uhhh I'm going crazy. Our eyes meet for a minute , than come back to reality. She carries  me to the sofa.

“Hmm...Where did you go?”

“Ohh!! I made porridge for you. Here it is!”

“Why ? Why did you do like this to me?”

“oh....err... Cos my meal made you like this, so i have to responsible for this!”

“So you have to feed me too!”

“What!!!???”

“YOU have to feed me!”

“Uhhh I have to feed you too! I made this for you is enough. Why do I have to feed you too?”

“So if you don’t feed me, I don’t eat. If I die, no one bring you back to your house!”

“Uhhhh!!! You jerk is really really bad!”

I giggle as a winner. She pick up the spoon and really feed me. But first she said:

“But promise me that you’ll return me back to my home.Huh???”

“Hmmm Feed me first!”

“NO!!! You need to promise me! Ok?”

“Uhhh!!!! Feed me or not? If you feed me, I’ll not return you back to your home. But if you feed me good, maybe I can return you back.”

“Ok! HUh!”

She feed me spoon by spoon. Now I find out some more different between her and Jiyoung. Isn’t she Jiyoung??? But how can she’s not Jiyoung!?

Jiyoon’s Pov

I finally feed him. He looks like a baby. I feel like a monster yesterday is a baby now.

His condition seems better, but his face is still pale and his voice is so low. He might be very tired. I’m nearly finish feeding him, but his phone rang...

Ding ding dong dong

He picks up his phone with a bored face.

“Hello?”

“Sungyu ahh!! Where are you? I really miss you!”

“Sohyun ahh! I already tell you that our relationship has been ended.”

“No !!! You can’t just kick me out when you get what you want! I’ll follow you until the end”

“Don’t ever dream about this!” He hang his phone immediately.

“waahhh!! You punk! You’re such a womanizer.”

“I’ve become a womanizer because of who? It’s you who turn me like this? “

“Yah....I said I don’t know anything! Why do you keep saying like that to me???”

“YAH!!! Ouch!!!”

“OHHhhh!!!”

He runs to the bathroom and vomit again. Maybe he tries to speak too much so he becomes like this.

Planggg!!!!!!

“Omo!!!!”

I heard it from the bathroom. What happen to him?

“Yah... You jerk!!! Yuhoooo.... Yah!!!” No answer! What if he faint in the bathroom? I open the door slowly and SEE.......Blood......

 

 

How is it???

Comments and Subscribe Plssssss

Thx for all who comment

I really touch with all comments

Sorry for mistakes and late UPDATE!!!! 

Bow Bow Bow ^^