Arguing and Acting

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

In the morning

Sunggyu comes back home with messy cloth. The maids are all surprise because he didn’t sleep with his wife last night. He enters the bedroom and sees Jiyoon is brushing her hair and be really to work. He comes near her that makes her move away.

“Yah!!! What do you want to do?” She screams out.

“Hmm??!! Are you afraid of me? “

“NOO!!!!”

“So no need to move away! “

“I move away not because I’m afraid of you but because I hate you, I don’t want to be with a person who stay up all like you! It makes me feel bad!”

“Yah!!!! YOU!!! I’m your husband now! So be good to me!”

“Why??? Why should I be good to you?”

“Because I’m your husband and...”

“Husband that leave his wife alone like you I don’t want even to think of!”

“Yah!!” He squeezes her shoulder and pull her toward the wall.

“Listen!!! I’m your husband and you are my wife, so your life is in my hand and your family too.”

“Don’t bring out my family to excuse like that! You  just want to revenge. I want to tell you that I don’t know anything about your sister. So please release me!”

“I don’t care how much you beg me, but I’ll never give up.”

“Yah!!! Can’t you listen to me???”

“No! I don’t want to believe or listen to your excuse.”

“I’ll not let you do what you want. Release me!!!!” She tries to struggling so hard but she can’t.

She feels Sunggyu push his lip against hers. She struggling hard and he release her. She hits him on his cheek.

“Yah!! I want to test me ,right?” He shouts out loud and kiss her again.

“Ohhhhh!!!!OMO Sorry for disturbing you two!!!” Sunggyu's dad comes in to the room. 

 

Sunggyu releases Jiyoon and looks back at his dad. Jiyoon wants to explain something but...

“Oh!!! Dad!!! We.... We just have a morning kiss.”

He puts his hand on her shoulder try to act like a lovely couple. He loads toward her a bit and whisper:

“Don’t do anything! Just stay still if you don’t want to be embarrass that your husband left you alone on the wedding night!”

She got nothing to say but just stay quiet.

“I and Mr and Mrs Jeon come to have breakfast with you two.”

“Oh!!! Ok dad. Please go down stair first! We’ll go after.”

“OK!!!”

 

Sunggyu’s dad closes the door.

“Yah! Release me!!!”

“Ok!!! I don’t want to touch you but I just act. My ideal type is not like you!”

Thanks god that he thinks like that!

“You should shut your prepare yourself for breakfast.”

After breakfast, their parents return home. Jiyoon is a jewelry designer. She is drawing her new draft.

Jiyoon’s Pov

This is my new style of bracelet its named “Lucky Star”. I’ll conclude this one to compete the Best Jewelry Awards.

Ding Dong

Oh the house bell ring. I wonder who is coming??!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview.....

WHAT????!!! Oppa???!!! What kind of oppa that need to hug too???

 

 

 

How is it????

Comments and subsrcribe pls.....

Thx for all of you who comment, but i need more.... pls don't be a silent reader.....

Love all you guyz who support this story ... BOW^^