We meet again!!!

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

4 years later...

In a luxury office, a man is talking on phone...

“Yes, dad ...yes... don’t worry about this! Yes Dad. Oh tonight, I’m not going to join dinner. Ok dad! Bye!” He is the CEO of a diamond company called “Shining Star”. He is a playboy. He is our SUNGGYU!

He is off from his office to his usual club.

Dirty babe...(Uh Huh)
You see these shackles? Baby I'm your slave(Uh Huh)
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave!(Uh Huh)
It's just that no one makes me feel this way(Uh Huh)
(Take em' to the chorus)

The music is bouncing his heart. He is holding a glass of wind, looking for a girl to play with.

There she is! A y girl in a short black dress is dancing on the dance floor. He wipes the wine at the corner of his mouth and go to that girl. But suddenly he stops when he realized who she is.

“She...She is... That ing GIRL!!!” He though. His face is filled of anger. In minute, he smirks. He calls someone.

Jiyoon’s Pov

 

Tonight, I join a party with my friends in a club. We are now leaving. I go to my car and unlock it. Suddenly, someone’s hand shut my mouth. I feel my eyelid is closing and then ....BLANK

Sunggyu’s Pov

I’m looking at a girl who is sleeping on the guess seat. She’s still beautiful and cute. I feel my tear is dropping. My heart is arching very hard now. Thinking of what she had done, I want to kill her now. But I’ll not let her die so soon, because it might be too easy for her.

 

“Kim Jiyoung.... I’ll make you hurt more than my sister and I one hundred times!”

 

1st chapter is ended! 

All comments are my motivation...

All subcribers are my power...

This is my first fic, sorry for grammar or other mistakes... 

Thanks for reading!!! BOW^^