playboys and parties

Unexpected coincidence

whilst all the members prepared to leave the stylist came into the rooms, each having an outfit for each member. "We organised some outfits for you, for the party." Both groups looked confused but went over to their respected stylists. Their usual times were entailed, top had a sharp suit with velvet jacket, daesung had tight jeans and a planned tight but slightly ripped top, seungri had some black tight trousers and a loose red shirt, taeyang had his usual baggy trousers and a basketball jersey. Krystal was given a deep red playsuit with white jacket, Luna wore tight ripped jeans with a loss crop top and Victoria was given high waisted short shorts and a baggy shirt. 

Jiyong's stylist came up to Amber explaining how he was deciding on ambers outfit and ambers own stylist was deciding on jiyong's. He handed her a pair of short combat shorts with risen platform boots which she had been wearing recently although these pair were more comfortable and matched her outfit better than her other pairs. He then handed her a push up bra and bandoo. (A bandoo is like a stretchy cloth covering that is put over a bra) then went on to give her a bright flowery shirt that has VIP written in bold white letters which had rips down he side hence the bandoo. She exited to a changing room and got dressed. She walked out to a smiling fx and jiyong. With a slightly shocked Big Bang.  "I shouldn't be surprised." Top stated with a smirk as he sat back and reclined on the sofa "you were delectable that night too, shame you were already taken. But you're not my type." He then started to laugh at the slightly shocked crowd. " got you!" He had tears in his eyes from laughter. "Ya! Are you stupid?" Victoria stated with a glare. "Bingu!" Daesung and seungri both said in unison. "I'm gonna dress, 2 minutes." Jiyong said ambers back as he went. He came out in tight combat print jeans and a white shirt with a single strip of flower print around the middle matching Ambers top. 

"No offence but matching our outfits is fun but let's not do it all the time."'Amber patted her stylist who nodded in unison with jiyong's stylist. "Agreed. Amber is too conservative to be match to me all the time." Jiyong's added with a smile. "We should make a move guys." Jiyong wrapped an arm around ambers waist as they waited for the others to leave before them. "Okay?" He whisper and Amber nodded patting his hand on her waist before leading them out. "Oppa!" Krystal shouted as they saw the super junior members walking out too. They turned and greeted their sm family. "WA! Are you all leaving us for YG too?" Shindong asked watching the two groups interact comfortably. "No, we would miss you oppa's too much." Luna added with a smile. "This is why f(x) are my favourites." Sungmin added. "Are you all going to the gathering?" Leetuek asked the group which all nodded their answers. Amber and jiyong stood back watching their interactions. "Are Big Bang coming too?" Eunhyuk asked to which the BB members nodded as well. Amber and jiyong walked forward to get the other members to hurry up. "Come on we will be late." Amber stated. "The pain!" Leetuek shouted clutching his heart as Amber walked towards him. "I thought you'd always be an elf." He said reaching out to her top and play acting his heartbreak. This cause Amber to laugh and pat her oppa. "I'll always be an elf. This just means I'm a very important person." Grabbing his hand and helping him up. 

Jiyong watched as Amber left his hold. Watching her interact with super junior made him happy and jealous. She was so comfortable with them, holding their hands and smiling, he wanted her to only smile for him because it was the purest smile in the world in his eyes. He hadn't realise that he had stood still whilst the others walked ahead. Amber turned to see jiyong standing alone in the hallway. She smile and gestured for him to follow before walking towards him and pulling him along. "Mr dragon come out of dream world now." She whispered before walking behind him and pushing him forwards.  As they exited the building Amber and fx spilt up to drive with Big Bang, jiyong took Krystal seungri and Amber in his car whilst Luna and Victoria road with the other Big Bang members in their van. Amber pulled Luna to the side. "Can you try to be nice and talk to them on the way their, look I've taken the princess and prince out of the equation so find some common ground they're good guys." Luna nodded smiled and walked towards the van. Jiyong had said the same to daesung and taeyang as they both had more comfortable personalities. It was funny how top and Victoria were the same when it came to being awkward with new people but acting like pabos once you got to know them. 

"Come on princess." Amber shouted getting into the front of jiyong a car. "Why can't I sit in the front." Seungri whined to jiyong as he sat in the back. "Are you my girlfriend?" Jiyong turned to give him a stern look. As they got in the car they started to drive trying to get through the photographers. "So why do they call you princess?" Seungri asked trying to make conversation whilst still being annoying. "Why do they call you douche bag, oh wait that's just me." Krystal retorted which made seungri snicker. "I think they've met their matches." Jiyong whisper to Amber who nodded and giggled at their maknaes actions. "What?!" Both seungri and Krystal shouted at the couple who laughed more after sometime they managed to reach the main roads and start their trek. "So... Amber? What's jiyong like?" Krystal asked between giggles and wiggled her eyebrows. Seungri joined in at this point. 

"Yeah, I mean something must have really sealed the deal hyung." Seungri added. At this jiyong hit seungri and glared. " one I will not and will never discuss my love life with you, ever. Secondly sealing the deal is something done more than a one time , you might be so childish to think is something incredibly important in a relationship. But you need true reliability, trust and support." He patted ambers knee slightly. "You really don't understand limits." Amber hummed. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Amber reached forward to turn on the radio. "BANG! BANG! BANG!" As soon as it was heard Amber tune the channel to another show. "Love is four walls! Walls walls!" She turned the channel once again "Loser." As it came on everyone in the car began to laugh. "Can't get away from anything, I'll use my phone." Amber said connecting her phone to the blue tooth.  

"Please Amber no rock music." Krystal whined from the back. Seungri went onto make pretend guitar noises over and over winding Krystal up. "YA! ARE YOU CRAZY! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!" Krystal gave seungri a death stare and he back down sitting back in his seat again. Amber flicked through her choices before playing an MFBTY song. "Good choice." Jiyong nodded his head along to the tune they drove for 14 minutes more before reaching their destination. Seungri and Krystal had seem to reach a truce in their childish behaviour which meant they were happy to ignore each other. 

<><><> IN THE VAN <><><>

Daesung and Luna having similar bright personalities seemed to get along and play around whilst the other watched and laughed at their interaction. Daesung leaned over to Luna to ask about Victoria. "Does she always look that... Fierce but graceful?" Luna laugh out loud confusing some of the other residence of the vehicle. "She isn't fierce only when she feels threaten." Luna answers. At this daesung seemed to bounce over seats to get closer to Victoria. "You don't have to fear us, we are very nice. Can I call you noona?" Victoria was taken back by daesungs friendly nature and question. "Uh sunbae?" Victoria didn't know how to answer. "Ya! Aren't you being overly friendly?" TOP said from the the back seat. "It's okay sunbae-nim, I just didn't know how to react." Luna watched in amusement. "Can I call you oppa?" Added after the air had become awkward. 

The rest of the journey had become much more relaxed talk and discussing their lives and what they'd learnt over the years before reaching the event. 

<><><> THE PARTY <><><> 

"CHEEERS!" The group shouted around the table with the rest of the staff and guests. The drinking continued fro a few hours whilst they sat around grills enjoying meat wraps and soju. Amber drank as slow as possible to avoid drunkness, but was amazed at jiyongs ability to keep up. After a while jiyong began to pour Amber water instead of Soju to save help her out. "Oppa, thank you." She whispered to him quietly as they continued to enjoy the festivities. Krystal and Seungri has formed so kindof special alliance in the fact of annoying and embarrssing each others group members. Soon the drinking games had begun abd Amber was having her drink poured by the staff from the show instead of jiyong, she knew she was close to her limit and pulled at jiyongs sleave to get his attention. he nodded slightly and drunk Ambers as well as his own, causing the other couples gush at their cuteness but many other attendees found it slightly cringe worthy and thought it was a play. 

"I think we should go to a club! Who is in? Ladies?" Seugri asked the female staff giving them a playboy smile and killer wink. "Yah! Stop playing around." Krystal hit him for playing upto his play boy nature. "Oppa? Will you come with us?" she asked the Suju members whom nodded in agreement. "I'm going to take Amber home she isn't feeling too well." Jiyong stated holding up his intoxicated llama. she had wiggled her way into hugging his waist. "Thats not fair!" Seungri stated "all of us should go" he got the hump and walked over to jiyong. "Can't her manager take her?" He asked causing Jiyong to frown. "Ya! This is why you'll never have a girlfriend. You guys have fun I called a driver so don't worry. Call me if there are any problems." The group nodded. Jiyong pulled TOP back "Hyung please look after the girl Amber will kill me if something happens. Top nodded and walked to catch up with the others. 

"Jiyongieeeee....Dragonnnieeee.....Oppaaaa... uh chuu chuuuuuuuuuu....Am I cute? Jiyongie.. Am I cutee?" Amber pestered whilst he was trying to walk her out. "Yes, you're very cute." He replied he couldn't deny his intoxicated llama seemed to be on a whole new level of adorableness, but that didn't mean her intoxication was a new hassle she would run and dance but it also meant to would fall and break. He manged to convince her to have a piggy back to the car. He recieved a text confirming the driver was already waiting them. "Hello, thank you." Jiyong bowed slighty but struggled with Amber on his back and handed over the key. "Is it one destination or two?" The driver asked as jiyong managed to seat AMber in the car and put on her belt. "We have to pick up something and then go onto the final destination if that is okay? I've transferred the payment over to your bank details with a bonus for having to deal with my llama." He referred to Amber and her singing. "Oh don't worry. she has a lovely voice. I've heard worst drunk singing." They arrived at Amber's apartment luckily her manager had sent him the carpark code to get in. "I'll be just a minute. "He ran upto Ambers apartment and grabbed JackJack and Dragon who were excited to see someone all night. He grab their leads and a doggy coats before running out of the partment and locking the door behind him. He reached the carpark and got back into his car. "Thank you, just onto the final destination please." The driver nodded and started to drive out of the car park. "You must have recieved a lot of attention recently?" the driver asked trying to make conversation. "Yeah, it has been quiet a fast experience." The driver nodded in agreement, he kept the conversation light and spoke of how things will probably be easier between Jiyong and Amber now. At this point Amber had taken up Jiyong's shoulder as a pillow and Jackjack rested on Jiyongs lap with Dragon snuggled into him. 

Once they reached Jiyong's House the driver help jiyong in putting Amber onto his back again and handing over the keys. "Thank you so much." Jiyong quikcly carried AMber quickly into the block and to the elevator. He knew there would probably be photos of them in the news tomorrow of the situation but he didn't mind and it was easily explained. Just as the reached his door Amber woke up and started to panic in wondering where she was befoer she realised someone was carrying her. "Is my llama awake? He asked in a hushed voice incase she was asleep. "Omo..oppa sorry..I must have fallen asleep." He nodded and let her down off his back. Here can you take the puppies. Handing over jackjack and dragon. He entered the door code and open it up.