Tears and press conferences

Unexpected coincidence

"Amber?" She heard someone calling her "amber? It's okay, why are you crying?" Strong arms came around her. She kept crying, the arms squeezed her slightly tighter and her crys became soft whimpers, she turned herself into the body that was holding her. She looked up at the Man and he smiled at her gently she removed one of her hand from clenching his top and rested it on his face she leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed her back.
------------------------------------------------------------------

The memory flooded into her mind as the paracetamol came into effect on her fuzzy mind. She sat at a large table in an open pan room, it was decoded with weird and wonderful architecture pieces and posters everywhere. The wall color was white black or red all plain with one single strip of silver.

The smell of hangover soup wafted into the room and Top set a small bowl of rice down into front of her and some chopstick. Deasung brought a jug of juice and four glasses and finally jiyong walked into the room with hangover soup. "Did the pills help?" He asked as he set down the food and sat down next to her. "Yes, thank you. I didn't even plan on drinking last night and now I can't remember anything after crying on the floor. And what happened to min. I'm so sorry for this but thank you so much." She spoke quickly, continuously bowing her head as she spoke. " It's okay, eat up and we can sort you some clothes and drop you home." He gave he a gentle smile just like the one that man gave her last night. Those lips she wanted to kiss them and didn't know why?

" um, do you have my phone?" She asked quietly after taking a few seeps of soup, daesung coughed on his rice. "You may want to keep it turned off, for today." Top said with a smirk on his face. *brrrrrrrrrr~brrrrrrrrrrrr~brrrrrrrrrrrr* jiyong's phones buzzed on the table and he picked it up. "Hello." The others could hear a voice shouting on the other end but couldn't make out the words. 
"Yes, she is here now. No I was going to drive her home. No she just woke up and her phone is dead. Does that really matter. What did they say? Okay. Well then what's the plan? Okay I'll talk to her. No im not putting her on the phone. Okay I'll call you later." He hung up the phone and gave amber that warm smile again. "I'm sorry amber." He patted her hand and got up. " I guess I should explain what happened last night."

Before jiyong could start to explain one if the tvs had pictures of Amber and Jiyong flashed all over the screen. 
"Last night it appears that two idols both from different big 3 entertainment companies were looking to show the world their relationship. Amber Liu the American twainese idol rapper of SMent groups f (x) and Gdragon leader of big bang and prominent idol in the korea music industry were seen together entering a disable toilet for well over an hour and then appeared to join some friends in playing some drinking games were a producer by the name bear had ual harassed the f (x) member who was then defended by GD. It was then seen that they danced together closely and were also photographed kissing inside the club and before entering a car together with some other members of Big Bang and Min of Miss A, email in or call and tell us your opinion on this new development. Neither SM or YG have yet to release an official statement but we expect one in the coming hours" photographs of Amber and Gdragon appeared on the screen of them going into the toilet together, holding hands in the club, dancing, kissing and holding each other. Amber was in shock she could believe what was happening.

" At least we weren't in vegas" she said jokerly trying to defuse the tension that had built, she laughed like she had laughed at her cheesy pick up line in the toilet and laughed and then she cried everything in f (x) had been falling to pieces with sulli and chioza, vic being in China and krystal wanting to model and now she had a scandal of her own. She felt an arm wrap around her and without thinking just knowing that it was comfort she turned and cried into their chest. "Shhh, it's okay. No problem to big, no worry to small. We will sort it out" Jiyong comforted not only amber but himself in what he said he felt strong with her leaning on him because when someone else is relying on you, you have to strength to hold them up as well as yourself. 

"Do you have a phone charger? Or can i use your phone? I have to check in with my manager and CEO lee before I'm put to death." She stated whilst whiping her eyes once again. "I'm so stupid" she whispered under her breath. "No you're not and CEO yang has already spoke to CEO lee and they have planned a meeting for today in about 2 hours. Also your manager is on his way, with clothes and some of your members." Amber turned in confusion she understood the meeting and the manager but her members was a bit questioning "My members?" He nodded "Yes apparently f(x)'s leader flew in this morning to surprise you all and manager to gather all your members apart from you, then with the news they insisted on coming to see you." Amber fell back onto the couch in a huff. "AHHHHHH" she laid back kicking her legs in the air and waving her arms wildly. Jiyong couldn't help but laugh at her. Daesung and TOP walked into the room, "Jiyong we are leaving see you later yeah." with this they walked through another door and left jiyong and amber alone. "So......" they sat in a silence. "look what happened last night" she began but jiyong interrupted "there is more than the news report and it wasn't such a mistake more of a wrong timing." she looked confuse. "I need to tell you the absolute truth, the loneliness we talked about last night that you felt is exactly the same feeling i have had for some years, of course i have probably had more experience with love. And it feels that lonely void for so long before your mind realises that it wasn't the love you were looking for. Do you know how many times we have almost met Amber?" she shook her head "Well it seems are fans have already worked it out" He showed her a list of times where they were almost minutes apart from meeting or talking on an Ipad. "They're fast." was all amber could muster to say. "look i know this isn't the best situation but we need to give a good explanation to everyone as to why we were caught kissing in public and you amaze me amber you are so bright even when you are sad you try to smile and laugh your way through the troubles so i'm not saying marry me but why don't you date me." she sat in silence processing all he said "But how do we explain this to our companies to our members and friends who know us best?" He smiled she has considered it was all he could think. "Our fans have given us the best resource in the world." he said smiling and tapping the ipad. "We have about an hour till your manager gets here and that gives us enough time to plan this out and make it work." he looked at her begging her to agree. "Okay, but if we are going to do this, we need to start dating for real." 

They began to rewrite their history.

"we meet officially 2 years ago at the mayla golden disks, where you presented fx an award."

"Yes we spoke whilst exiting the award winners photography area"

"because we were both heading to get some air" 

"Wait did you actually go to get some air cause your members will remember if not." 

"I went to the toilet and went for air i didn't come back for about 20 minutes, its plausable"

"Okay there we talked as you noticed I had scraped my hand, i did it whilst performing"

" great so thats our first meeting now what"

"wait what about meeting in LA, none of your management or members were there and i was on a short break we could have run into each other by accident" 

"It makes sense" 

For the next hour the planned and made proof. They didn't need pictures because they didn't take any to protect each other. They used burn phones to contact each other to stop people finding out. They didn't tell anyone because f(x) didn't need anymore problems and Gdragon wanted to help amber in whatever way possible. It made sense and with the fact they had similar rest periods and took trips in similar places it was amazing they'd never actually crossed paths before. 

*Ding Dong* 

"That will be your manager" he stood up from the couch where theyd been sitting together. "Hello?" Jiyong said into the video mic "Ya! Let us in before I tear down this door and rip you to shreds...........sunbae" Victoria shouted and jiyong buzzed the door quickly. Amber went towards the door which she saw daesung and Top walk through easily it lead to a long hallway with even more doors and an entry way and then end she walked to the end and opened the front door. It was a minute before the lift opened and her members and manager walked out and looked at amber. "Come in" she smiled gently and stood to the side allowing them access. They took off their shoes and looked at amber expectingly, she began to walk back the way she came. "Unnie how was China? " she asked vic ad they walked along "Fine and I thought that everything was getting back on track here and you were looking after everyone and I come back to a bigger mess than sulli and chioza. I mean you couldn't have found a quiet nobody to kiss in a club. I mean we knew you were desperate for a man but couldn't you just ask a friend to set you up instead of going home with universal starts!" Victoria's voice rose as she began to continue lecturing and getting angrier at amber. All the members were shocked at what vic had said and before reaching the end door amber had turned and slapped Victoria. "How dare you? Do you even know what relationship j have wiith jiyong? Did you ever think that to protect f (x) I may have hid something like the love of my life because you girls are like my family. When we were begging sulli not to leave I was the only one that got down on my hands and knees and begged her not to leave and begged CEO lee to allow us to stay together. So don't question my actions before you realise how much I've been holding back to allow your guys to sore. You are my family and the last people I thought that would judge me. Be angry sure but judge me is like when some calls me a lesbian cause I have short hair and don't wear dresses. And I never thought I would ever put you in the same boat as those people." She was crying now and so was sulli and luna. Vic was holding back the tears in realising just exactly what she had said. 

Amber turned back whipping her tears and opening the doors to the main living area in jiyong's house. "Please have a seat. Did you bring me some clothes?" She turned to her manager and asked "unnie I have your clothes here" krystal stated passing her a paper bag. "Please feel comfortable and relax jiyong will be back in a minute with some drinks. I'm going to change." She turned and walked towards the room she was in before. "Wait! How can you act like this us your house?" Vic stated "Because it's like my third home next to my own house and my parents. This is the next place I sleep the most" she stated confidently and turned again walking into the room. 

Jiyong had listened to amber and started making individual drinks for each person milk tea for Victoria, lemon iced tea for krystal, honey and oolang tea for luna and orange juice for sulli and a glass of coke for her manager he made up 2 glasses of water for himself and amber adding a small shot if lime to Ambers.  He walked in and nodded slightly "please don't get up." He stated walking closer to them all sithing on his couches. "I made your drinks based on ehat amber told me about you guys. They all seemed pleased apart from Vic she was suspicious about everything. "Wait a minute, I didn't know how much peppermint extract you liked in your milk tea but I remember amber telling me last month that you really liked it when trying it with zhoumi." Handing her the small bottle. It shocked her and he just smiled and took a seat on one of the chairs opposite the couch. 

"One minute." He got up and walked through the same door amber went through. "Unnie, is it me or does it feel like they're a married couple or something?" Sulli whispered to luna. "Omg yeah this is weird I've never seen Amber so comfortable in someone else's house apart from her own" krystal added to the conversation. "Oppa did you know about this?" Luna asked their manager "I didn't think I needed to keep watch on her like I didn't you so it's very possible. But I knew nothing." He stated. 

"I think we may have them" he smile at amber "thank god" amber said jump on the bed "ya! Go shower smelly!" He and chased her around the room. The people in the.living room could hear laughing and giggling. "I can't be asked to sit though this I want answers now" Victoria stood up and walked towards the double doors everyone followed behind her she swung the doors the find amber being chased by jiyong "ya! Shower!" He shouted just before finding they weren't alone anymore he took the chance to grab a shocked amber. "Sorry I was getting amber to shower" ,he picked her up slightly dragging her to the ensuite connected to the room. "Shower! God you smell." He said before sticking his tongue out and walking out of the room. "Feel free to help her, you obviously want to." Krystal stated slyly. "And what kind of host would that make me, is anyone hungry?" He walked them out of the room into the main living area once again. "So what do you want to know, I will tell you everything when amb is here but for now I will just answer your questions." 

"So it isn't just a one night stand?" Luna stated causin everyone to look shocked and their manager to choke on his coke. 

"No it was a one night stand, especially considering last night the only one that got anything was daesung and all he got was gaho's kisses" causing some if the attendees to laugh. "So what was last night then?" Sulli asked "it was a drunk man taking care of his drunken women with lose of common sense to realise that they might get caught out for the first time in a year and a half." he finished his explanation krystal repeated "his women?" Luna repeated "a year and a half?" 

Amber has finished showering and was now in the room changing she looked though the paper bag and realised that they didn't pack her usual sports bra and all she had was the bra from last night. She popped her head put of the door "jiyongie" she said he turned and then got up and walked towards her. "Where is my bra from last night?" She asked quietly but loud enough that everyone could still hear her "you threw up all over it so I chucked it." She looked shocked and jiyong realised he had to cover their tracks "wait some of your bras are in the top draw I put them in there when you have left stuff behind before." Amber looked him in the eye and then remember the other people. She turned and walked into the room. She opened the top draw to find bras in there but a note 

"Jiyong these are you sisters bras so don't dare think of touching them or I will slaugter you." Amber completely forgot that jiyong had an older sister. It also seemed that they were the same size she also realised that jiyong had put her in his sisters room so she couldnt have don't anything with him. Not in this room anyway. She got dressed and ironically her tank top was sporting the phrase "LOSER" which basically could be taken ad her supporting Big Bangs new single. 

She walked out of the room to find everyone smiling and laughing. They laughed even more when amber looked at them with a confused face. "What?" She asked "Don't worry amb it's cool" they hadn't realised how easily they slipped into talking.comfortably. "so amber are you going to explain?" Luna asked curious about the mix match pair that seemed to fit like puzzle pieces when together. "My members I present to you my boyfriends of a year and a half kwon ji yong." Waving her arms towards jiyong he bowed slightly smiling and waving "hi". 

They sat and told them their almost perfect story and when the girls made questioned they had an answer which every girl was impressed with and funny enough gaho, jackjack and gongju all stayed in the same doggy day care and had been photographed together in parks and sleeping areas making it seem even more plausable. 

"Okay, we have to get going" her manager stated." CEO LEE and CEO YANG asked for you to turn up together coupley." He nodded "I will come with you guys then." Jiyong stated "if that's okay with you girls" they all nodded. They walked towards the exit "Oppa how big is your house?" Sulli asked walking down the entry hallway "haha, it's not as big as you think sulsul" amber replied for him with exactly what he was thinking. "Damn." Amber said as they got to the door. "What is it?" Jiyong asked " I only have my shows from last night those big white platforms" she stated picking them up "they'll match your outfit" was jiyong's reply "ya!" She slapped his chest we don't have time you can put them on the car he put her on his back and carried her shoes. "Coming ladies?" He asked her members behind her "wait!" Amber said before exiting the door some memory came back and she new a bunch of caps were in the cupboard above the shoe racks."Caps!" She pulled the cupboard open and pulled out a black cap with Loser on it and put it on jiyong's head and put a blue monster cap on her own head. "Come one then!" She said slightly kick jiyong. 

"Chioza never gives me piggy backs" Sulli whispered to herself "someone's jealous" krystal said in a sing song making everyone laugh as they got to the building parking lot they walked out fast getting into the car as fast as possibly. "Well that was fun." Amber stated sitting down Vic sat in the front with the manager. Luna sulli and krystal took the back seat and Amber and Jiyong took the middle seats "shoes" he handed her the platforms and slid back in the chair before he felt feet land on his lap with the shoes he had just passed. "Ya! Are you a child?" He asked "OPPA!" She whined and won he slowly placed the platforms on her feet and did them up. "Amber we aren't going in with you, we would if we could properly support you two but we only just found out about you guys. Sorry." Victoria stated as they got close to the YG building. " It's okay unnie, I understand and I know I don't hate you. I love you too much and that's the problem." She smiled at the older girl and then grabbed jiyongs hand "come on troublemaker, let's try to make less mess this time" he smiled and laughed slightly. 

Reporters surrounded YG snapping a thousand and one photo of the pair walking into the building together. Before they had even gotten to the conference room the televisions showed pictures and video footage of them holding hand headlining titles like "New Music Super Couple" they walked into the boardroom and bowed towards the two CEOs. "Nice outfits you two." Was the first thing CEO yang said "I mean you match well in the pictures and both supporting Big Bangs new single good work but we have more pressing matter we have an ultimatum." He stated passing on the conversation to CEO lee " firstly explain the situation to us. The. We can discuss our options." He nodded and for a good 20 minutes amber and jiyong explained their stories. "A year and a half?" CEO yang questioned "I'm impressed you hid it for so long" CEO lee stated " we have no reason to hide it now" amber stated "there is no point" Jiyong stated. "Fine option one you are you give a public apologyfor your behaviour and state that it was all in the action of fun." Reasoned CEO lee. Both CEOs watched jiyong slightly squeeze Ambers hand to which she brought her other hand up over his hand and patted it. "And the second option?" She asked "you go public with your relationship and use it to both sm and yg's advantage." They nodded. 

"So when is the press conference?" Jiyong asked "you have 20 minutes to prepare, stay dressed as you are but amber maybe some make up. I'll get a artist up here in a minute." CEO yang stated as he exited with CEO lee.

"That went better than I thought" Jiyong rested an arm round amber she lent her head on his shoulder "I know right" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SM and YG give a joint press conference for the Amber and Gdragon scandal 

Gdragon and Amber at the press conference told the reporters that they have been dating almost a year and a half now. Although they felt that hiding their relationship was the best option to protect their companies and groups. Its confirmed that they did kiss multiple times last night and that amber was the girl being carried last night as she hit her head and jiyong needed to take her to the hospital although they sent her home. SM and YG have also revealed that neither company new and are both happy for the couple and welcome this as a new friendship between the companies.

-could there be wedding bells insight soon for an official joining of SM and YG artists. 

-gaho, jackjack and gongju the babies of Amber and Gdragon seem to be the best of friends in adorable photos released by the pair.

-Gdragon pays tribute on his instagram but posting a photo of himself and Amber titling the photo was a pair of lovers 

-Amber shows her loving relationship through an instavid of herself and Gdragon titled llama and dragon love=drama Kekeke 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Amber and Jiyong sat on the floor of her apartment scrolling through all the reports being posted online to every negative post they found there was 10 positive ones to match it. Gdragon fans were defending amber and Ambers fans were defending jiyong everything seemed to be calm although they both new it would never last.