what do we do now?

Unexpected coincidence

Jiyong and AMber both sat on her apartment floor continuously looking through the reports, it seemed to have been like an explosion in a land mine. There was questions like why would jiyong date amber and if he was gay. There was also questioning their other activities the neitzen was split by celebrating the couple and trying to rip them apart. Strange to think that a relationship could have so much power over a country. "so..." amber and switched off teh ipad and the computer monitor to get jiyongs attention. "sorry, just a bit over whelmed." she laughed considering only a couple hours ago this strange man had dragged her into a disabled toilet to protect her image and the proceeded to look after her the whole night. Amber's memory was a little broken as she could remember bits and bops but not the whole night. She could remember everything up to dancing with jiyong and then it was like watching a movie on play and stop like looking at still frames. She could remember the tender kiss and jiyong holding her, she could remember crying but other than that nothing. 

"I know we talked everything over. But could you just tell me exactly what happened last night in full?" she asked wanting ot know the truth eve if it hurt her or both of them. Before Jiyong could even reply her phone rang. It had been on charge the whole day and the calls and texts seemed to die down she looked at the screen and it was henry. "one minute" before she could answer it jiyong had taken the phone and ignored the call, "I wouldn't answer his calls, unless you can explain last night to him." Amber had her confused face on again and Jiyong just smile. "First let me explain the whole night and then we can figure everything out from there. Just tell me where exactly do you remember up to?" he looked at her expectantly "Purple rain?" she spoke softly "ahh, okay well you liked purple rain not sure how much you would like it noe though. Anyway you stayed with me a top drinking for about an hour drinking and then a song came on and your words exactly is you had to dance because your life was dependent on it. You then proceeded to dance your little heart out and then some man came over and harassed you." she quickly interupted jiyong"I remember that, God he was a creeper." jiyong smiled and her comment "I got rid of him and then to protect you i came and danced with you." She nodded along to his explanation "And then?" he took a breath. "Well since you and me were dancing you left your bag in our sitting area, it started to ring and Top being drunk picked it up, It was henry and because henry didn't recognise the voice or anything I think he started to panic. Anyway top hung up and realised it was our phone he came and got you we went back to the sitting area and you called henry back and he started to shout at you, more cause he was worried than angry i'm sure. So then you started to cry and i took the phone being a lot more sober told henry that you were fine that you were still in the club with min and your friends and that you would be okay cause I was looking after you. I then think henry got jealous as i passed the phone back he asked why so many men were answering your phone and if you were yourself out. He then proceeded to say he knew you were desperate but not that desperate and then you kind of crumbled and cried. I knelt down and took the phone and told henry to back off and he knew nothing and hung up the phone. I didn't know what else to do so i hugged you. And then.." he took a pause and amber decided to finish the statement "I kissed you right." he nodded. "Well after all that we collected everyone up, Daesung, Min, Top, you and me all decided we had, had enough of the club and decided to move on to somewhere else, on the way to karaoke min's manager called and told her that an unexpected meeting had been set for today so we dropped her back to her dorm. We went to karaoke and proceeded to have some fun. We tried to take you home but you said you couldn't go home because SM had put cameras in your building lately and if any of us helped you in you wold be in big trouble to we brough you to my house. And thats pretty much it." She smiled "Well at least I didn't confess my undying love for someone. But wait a minute how did i get changed?" Jiyong seemed to visibly start to sweat "Well you see i went inot the room to give you clothes to change into and you said thank you and started to strip infront of me. And then you started to get dizzy and you feel onto me... well then you said you felt sick and i didn't want to have to clean your clothes so i took you to the bathroom and you threw up." as jiyong was telling her this cringe worthy part of the night she was glad that he helped her so much. " you ruined you bra and got some sick on you, so i sat you in the shower and hosed you down. You then stripped some more and made me chase you round the bathroom and bedroom. I finally managed to grab you and helped you change, got you into the bed." as he contuned the story she had flashes of the event and then remember pulling jiyong ontop of her and kissing him. "I kissed you again. Didn't I?" she asked, he laughed at her shame "WEll i did kiss you back but dont worry, when i showered you, you had brushed your teeth." they sat and laughed. "Thank oppa, for everything." 

They both seemed to lean in a bit closer to each other, close enough to kiss and just before they had a chance to connect Ambers doorbell rang. "Sorry," she whispered as she got up and looked at the camera it was henry "What do you want henry?" he looked down trodden and slightly depressed "please let me in and explain?" he slightly begged "Let him in." Jiyong said coming up behind her. She pressed the buzzer. "It will be okay." he hugged her slightly "And if it's not I can punch him or you can." she laughed and gripped jiyong tighter. She walked to the door and opened it. "hello." as he walked in she let the door close and walke into her living area to. she sat down next to jiyong. "AMber what do you expect me to think when i hear to voices I have never heard before answer your phone." he said looking at her "What everyone else thinks, its amber she is with friends." jiyong took and her slightly and gaave it a small squeeze. "Also how can you keep a relationship hidden fro so long?" It got Amber mad he was suppsoe to be in the wrong how can he question her. "It's called privacy some of us have a great deal of repsect for it Henry. Also i though you were here to apologise not to question me if ou didn't like our official statement then live with it I, no we don't have to expalin ourselves to you." Jiyong could sense the tense atmosphere. 

"Look, Henry. Can i call you henry?" henry nodded "I know you were worried about amber but she can look after her self, and if she couldn't then i would always be there to come to her rescue, so would you and i dont know how many hundered of people would to because she is an amazing person. She is like your sister which makes you worr more trust me I understand but shouting at her and questioning her won't make the situation better." Ji yong smiled and amber he stood up and patted Henry's back "I'm going to get a drink you to talk." Amber and henry spent a good few minutes in silence "Amber I'm sorry, it's just you're always going out and doing dangerous things without second thought i just wish sometimes you would let us know before runing a riot. Also I don't know how or why and what the blooming hell happened that you managed to date jiyong for a year and a half and hide it but he seems like an amazing person. But please be careful the brightest stars usually burn the people around them before burning up themselves." Amber sighed "I know but I've never met someone as smart and caring as him in my whole life and he has gone about and beyond for me which is ridiculous to think about so if i do get burned by him it will be my own fault I just know it." Jiyong stood listening from the kitchen and he took henry's words to heart he knew it was true but he was going o do everything in his power to protect amber because every star needs a sprak to light up their own flames and in the few hours they had meet and got to know each other he knew that she was special. 

"I should get going its getting late." henry said getting up from his seat. "Leaving already?" jiyong questioned walking back intothe room. "Well it was nice to met you, maybe we could all go for a meal sometime." Henry stated "Or a double date, your friends with lots of models right?" Henry had managed to slip into his usual self quickly. jiyong laughed it off and then whispered "I'll see what i can do." Amber laughed this time she felt happy that jiyong and henry had become comfortable with each other. "Okay time to leave." she stated pushing him towards her front door. 

It had been a few hooues since henry had left, Amber and jiyong both sat on her couch watching TV. "Are you hungry?" she asked quietly leaning back onto jiyong "a little bit, want to go out and get some food?" she nodded and got up. She walked into her bed room to pick up their caps and some face masks. "Here" she passed him the cap her wore earlier and a face mask with and astect design on it. "Okay lets made a move."