Time was fleeting

Unexpected coincidence

Jiyong sat in one of the spare recording studios of the YG building. Every place he had been hurt, his home wasn't his but theirs, his recording studious had too may songs made with their happy memories, his favourite bar became their favourite bar, the cafe, the doggy daycare, the shopping department even the markets they had been too had too many memories. He curled up and locking himself away from everyone the whole world because nothing was the same with out his ber in the world, in his world. Because in the end Amber had become the person he lived for and would die for. 

A thousand messages were left on Ambers phone. It had been two weeks and jiyong had not given up calling. In his head he decided if he stopped it meant he had given up and Amber was never to be given up on, she would come back was his hope. Amber's heart hurt more and more every time the phone rang or a message appeared on the screen. No one knew where she was not her friends, not her family only her CEO Lee Soo Man had a clue and it was vague at that. 

"Hyung!" The bashing continued on the door. "Please Hyung you need to come out at some point." Daesung had come to the studio four days in a row to find Jiyong held up inside yet to leave only for the bathroom and that was still questionable. Daesung phoned YG "Hyung, you need to do something about Jiyong-ah. He hasn't left this studio in 2 weeks, it's not even his studio." Their was a sigh on the other end. " What can we do. He is heartbroken. They both are from what Lee Soo Man has told me. But it is for the best. Jiyong will only be hurt worse in the future. Amber truly loves him to give him up now." Daesung had no idea what he meant. "What do you even mean? He will end up destroying himself like this. Hyung how can she love him so much to leave him like this? " Their was a silent pause. "The biggest part of love is putting the other person before yourself knowing its to better them no matter what might happen. Amber knows that right now if they say goodbye now he won't be heartbroken the rest of his life he will be stronger and he will recover but if it were to be prolonged their would be a hole in Jiyong-ah's heart no one could fill. We all have to be there for Jiyong but please don't push him. He needs to heal at his own rate." The phone cut off and daesung let out a sigh. "Kwon Ji Yong, did you hear that? It is for the best, in the long run everything has been given up for you apparently so you can heal!" Daesung shouted leaving the door. 

Rage over took Jiyong, how could anyone know what is beat for him? Why did Amber leaving him now make things better than if she leaved him later on? Why couldn't they have more time? Jiyong began to smash and break the recording studio in anger. He has called everyone he knew at SM, he had called every single friend that might even have the slightest clue to Amber's whereabouts. But no luck. He knew one person could tell him where she was but getting to him would be hard. Harder than getting to anyone else in the whole of South Korea. In pain and anger Jiyong made his final decision, amber was worth whatever price he might have to pay for his next decision, lying cheating and blackmailing was not in his blood but the time had called on him to put his whole worth at risk for the one who made him whole. He dialed the number. 

"Hello SM entertainment, how can I help you?" He lt out a breath. "I need to seak with Lee Soo Man as soon as possible, it concerns Amber Liu and her current situation. This is dispatch." he spoke in a formal voice. the women's voice was un wavering but a slight change in pitch and speed let him to believe he had panicked her enough to contact teacher lee soo man. "hello sir, I have been told that teacher lee soo man although very busy today has some time to speak with you, please hold the line." There was a pause and NCT's new song was playing whilst Jioyng was placed on hold. "Hello, this is Lee Soo Man. Whatever the cost is I will pay but anything related to my idol Amber Liu will not be published at any rate. I am being nice when offering payment usually i would pay to have your site cut down but this is a delicate matter i am sure you appreicate. I hope you do not contact YG on this matter either as Kwon Ji Yong is no longer involved with my idol. Does this surfice?" Jiyong was deadly quiet whatever trouble Amber was in for teacher Lee soo man to automatically offer money meant it was more than delicate. "hello?" Jiyong let out a sigh. "Teacher, this is Jiyong. Not dispatched I had no other clue how I would managed to get you to talk to me. Whatever it is? I don't care. What ever she has done? I don't care. But if she needs me tell her I am there." He paused again. "When I first made this called I planned to blackmail you into telling me where she was. But I can't bring myself to do something Amber would blame herself for. I am begging only because I have nothing else to offer apart from my everything please tell me where she is? And if you can't. Please tell me no matter what the problem or situation is we can do it together because although we were through together from an accident it doesn't mean the love we have felt isn't real it just means our love has an enfinite amount of space to grow greater and greater and for me our love will never die just because she isn't here. It grows strogner because I realise how much of an impact she has had on me and how much I miss her smile and laughter. How much I miss her corny jokes and her weird habits. It's made me realise I don't know how to live without her there to cheer me on. Like when I cheered her on. Please if you can't tell me where she is? Please tell her that." Jyong was sobbing by the end of his confession and teacher lee soo man felt a tear roll down his cheek as her heard the young man profess feelings he never realised someone so oyung could feel. Lee soo man coughed slightly. "Jiyong-ah, my heart hurts just hearing your words but I truly cannot tell you where Amber is only a vague idea. But it is a very difficult situation you need to understand. Amber made this decision because she couldn't stand breaking your heart more than once."

"More than once?" Questiones floated in and out of jiyong's mind. "What I am about to tell you, you cannot over-react or fly off the rails for. Amber is currently in a private medical centre in JeJu Island. She is pregnant." There was a deep slow sigh. "I am really sorry Jiyong but Amber will die if she has the baby. But she said she couldn't bring herself to termenant the pregnancy not a living life, not the person she loves most in th worlds baby. She is planning on having the baby, when the baby is born she was going to have her lawyer hand you the letter telling you of the child and giving you the option to raise it. But she wouldn't tell you what happened to her. She couldn't have you hate the baby because of the fact. She would rather you hate her and cherish the child." Lee soo man type the details of the medical centre into an email.