Anger into sorrow

Unexpected coincidence

Time was passing JiYong too quickly, each company had managed to keep the press at bay from the missing posts and information from Amber and jiyong but It was beocming incredibly hard ot deny rumours that were surfacing proof. "Have you had any luck at all? I mean how many specialised clinics could be on Jeju-do?" The panic in jiyong's voice was clear, as the time passed by Jiyong was moving further and further away from finding Amber. He had spent weeks racking over every possible medical facility on the whole of jeju island and not one of the them had a single referrence to Amber liu or any of her allies. "Maybe she is not at a clinic at all, maybe she has hired doctors and nurses at a hotel with her, these are all possibilites Jiyong. But there are way too many for you to try and find her independently. Maybe you need to call her parents, call them and.." There was a gruff, ragid sigh on the other end. "You no I can't, she will hate me. She won't ever trust me again if i tell them what is really going on. She won't ever want to see me again." 

"Jiyong-ah! You lsiten to me. You two might ave been thrown together by coincedence but are you telling me she won't love you if you tell her family she has run off to have your children, because she loves you too much to lose your children so she would rather give up her own life."  The heated infuration of his hyungs voice made him realise that Amber's actions all though stupidly mislead were because she loved him more than anything despite their immensly short time together. 

"Sometimes just sometimes, I realise why your still there for me hyung. I need to go I am going to phone Amber's dad." 

 

Jiyong sat at his kitchen table and sipped a bottle of water as he logged on Amber's left behind laptop. It was filled to the brim with their happy memories, their trips together, the moments you look back at laugh on and the secret private moments of intimately getting to know each other, like the films of jiyong sleep talking or the small videos of Amber singing to the dogs. He launched skype and scrolled through thte list to find Amber's family members, he was too scared to start with her father or mother so checkd to see if jackie was awake, it was currently 4am in seoul. Jackies icon lit up to show that she was online. He quickly typed a message. 

 

Hey jackie, this is Jiyong. I need to speak with you urgently about Amber. I don't know if she has been in contact but this is really very important. Message me back or call if you see I am still online. i am using Amber's Skype at the moment. 

 

Hey Jiyong-ah, Amber has texted me every couple of days. not sure whats going on but she said you guys broke up. Whats up?

 

Amber left me a couple of weeks ago now, only left me a note saying she was really sorry and didn't want to ruin my career and everything. What ever that everything maybe was her fault. I found out recently from teacher lee soo man that Amber had left for Jeju-do. 

But she is really sick, I need to find her before anything happens. She is pregnant. I only found out after begging at the Sm building for 4 days and calling Lee soo man in tears. But the babies are making her very sick. Apprantly she couldn't bring herself to choose herself over the babies and she found out a few days before she was going to tell me. Then she left. 

 

I have been looking for her for a couple of weeks now but no luck. Please I need you too help me. 

 

...

the person you were speaking to has now gone offline any messages will be shown when they are next online.  

 

Jiyong stared at the screen with blank distane he wasn't sure exactly what would go on now. He knew Jackie had a large sway over Amber. They were close and Amber looked up to jackie more than anyone for being strong and independant and allowing herself to do as much as she could whilst she can. He whispered quietly to the screen infront of him. "please Jackie, talk some sense into her." 

 

She will be in korea on the 14th of this month. I will get her to meet me. If you don't show up I will kill you. 

It was the last message to appear on Jiyong's screen and he felt a weight raise from his chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authours notes:

 

Hello guys I m going to start posting small regular chapters when I can instead of trying to chern out large amounts of writing which I take a long time to write. Please enjoy this chapter and I will be updating soon.