when a chip becomes a crack.

Unexpected coincidence

***///FlashBack\\\***

Amber sat in her doctors office, although she was on birth control and they were very careful. Amber's period was now 2 months late, which was would have worried her more if this was a rare occurence but since idol training irregular periods were normal. No the real reason Amber was at her doctors was sudden bouts of throwing up she faced. She just couldn't quiet work  out  why she was being sick at the weirdest times and how for the life of her was going of hot cheetos. The smell just brought bile into . She decided something was very wrong.

Amber had been on birthcontrol since she turned 21 to  help regulate her periods and also help a slight hormone imbalance which caused some minor spots of depression. She and jiyong had officially been together two years, but to everyone else it was almost 4 years. They  had become more intimate after being together 4 short months, no matter how hard Amber tired she flushed with embrassement at the thought of their intimate moments.

"Miss Liu, Please come through to see the doctor. Thank you." A female nurse came into the pirvate patient area. Amber stood quickly and followed the nurse to the doctors office. "Ahh Miss Liu, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked as she took a seat. "I am great Doctor sung, just wanting to find th ereason I have been throwing up and losing my appetitate to my favourite snack is all." Amber stated cheerful and a grimace came across the Doctor. "I see, Well I have had your blood and urine tests back from the lab. I do have to ask you first that when you filled out your medical report it was up to date with your latest knowledge and nothing has changed." He asked handing over Amber's form once again. Amber quickly browsed the questionaire. She  saw a section with a slight red pen mark next to it, the section inquired about  ual contact. Amber began to blush. "Ahh, Doctor-nim I am sorry there is a small error. I am currently ual active and have been for at least 6 months. I am sorry. I didn't think." Amber handed over the changed form.

"That would explain it." The doctor sighed slightly. "I need to ask you Miss Liu, when was your last period? Have you had one in the last month?" Amber paused slightly put off by the question, she pulled out her diary in which she would  draw a red dot whenever she had a period, she couldn't find once for the last two months. "About 2 months ago, Doctor-nim. But my periods have always been irregular."

"I do have to inform you Miss Liu, from your results it shows signs of a pregnancy, currently in its early stages about 6-8 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." He finished. Amber took a large gulp as she tried her best to decide exactly what she was meant to do, let alone react to the situation. After a steady silence Amber questioned. "Are you completely sure, I mean I take precautions." She stated in a low voice. " Yes miss liu, unfortunately not all medication is 100% and sometimes our body can use medication in a different manner which means it does not have the desired effect. Now Miss Liu, here is some information on pregnancy and your options. I would suggest carefully sitting down and talking this through with the childs father before any further action." He spoke softly and handed her a book and some pamphlets. "One more thing miss Liu, I would like to do an ultra sound at some point as you did have an exceedingly high white blood cell count and their was some abnormal results in your urine. Nothing unusual just procautionary. Because of the pregnancy." He listed and handed her a date for an ultra-sound and another blood test, before gently tapping her hand in comfort. Amber took her leave.

The day Amber found out, her travel home was the most long and pain staking travel of her life time. Sitting among the other commuters of the metro debating what and when she would tell Jiyong. Or whether she would tell him at all. They had been thorugh so mcuh since revealing their relationship to the public. They had lost and gained fans. They had pulled through the other ended stronger than before. But this was a new and unexpected challenge neither would have even thought might happen. She knew the trouble Jiyong had gone through in the past to protect her from everyone and anything. The slander he faced from sheilding her from the pain. 

Arriving in their apartment Amber let out the breath she didn't realise she had been holding. "JiYong-ah!" She called out slippign her shoes off and walking into the main lving area. "My babies!" She shouted picking up the puppies one at a time to give them kisses, she even huddled Gaho into her arms for kisses. "Ohh my babies, How have you been?" Amber slid onto the floor as the puppies piled up around her seeking her affection. "Amber?" A grogy Jiyong called walking in from their bedroom. "Where have you been?" He asked pouring a drink from the water jug on the table. "Just went to see the doctors, they're going to run some more test." Amber told herself it wasn't exactly a lie but neither was it the whole truth. "Ahh my baby, we will fix you up soon." Jiyong spoke softly as he patted her head and joined her on the floor for his own cuddle. "What have you been up to today?" Amber asked leaning into Jiyong as she patted bear's back. "Well I was up half the night writting, my muse gave me the most wonderful ideas and I couldn't stop for two seconds. The fans will get mad if I put out another love song." He spoke in gentle tones rubbing Ambers back with a steady pace. "Where do you see us going?" Amber's question was but a whisper but Jiyong heard it. They had a few conversations about the future but this seemed different. "Well, My dream. My dream for us." He took a pause before looking at the amazing women next to him. "I see you and me, a nice big house. It would be noisy and filled with puppies and children. You would have some sort of food or paint in your hair from cooking or playing with the kids. I see our members gathered round with their respected partners and our friends. We would share our good times and bad times, we would have a big family. At least two kids. We would have our family with us every holiday." He smiled when Amber gazed at him with amazement. "How does that sound?" He whispered back hoping she had the same thoughts. "I'm not sure about the food in my hair, but everything else seems lovely." They laughed together and in that embrace and moment Amber felt safe. 

This was not the moment Amber wanted to confess at but it was a moment she knew Jiyong was the perfect human being. 

***///FlashBack END\\\***