A day of relaxation

Unexpected coincidence

The puppies were excited and happy playing together in the shared space, whilst jitong helped Amber to bed. She ran around and shouted to be caught before jiyong managed to hold her and get her into the bathroom to wash. They had been laughable and enjoyable before amber slipped and hurt herself. Jiyong bandaged her wounds and put her to bed before she could damage herself further. 

In the morning Amber awoke in a room slightly different to the one she had once slept in before at jiyongs house, the room was warm colours of dark chocolate, cream and black, it was nicely furnished and had a chic yet homey feel. She could feel arms loosely holding her waist and smiled to see her now partner sleeping soundly despite the hassle of last night. She could smell food cooking and remember jiyongs mother was also staying here since they drove down from the beach house. She rose quietly trying not to wake her sleeping dragon and padded her way to the closet looking for something baggy and comfortable she settled for a onesie she found hanging up. She exited the room and walked into the living dpace to find her puppies playing joyfully all together. She entred the kitchen and slightly bowed to jiyong's mother before walking over to help her cook. 

"Good morning." She didn't mean to whisper but it came out as such, however Jiyongs mother heard the whisper and turn around. "Aigoo, our little llama is awake, I think you must have exhausted jiyong last night." she giggle and AMber was unsure what to make of it she couldn't remember much of the night, however she could remember hurting herself. "I'm sorry about last night." AMber spoke softly. Jiyong's mother began to laugh "You were rather adorable, especially when jiyong told you off for waking me up. You sung a very cute version of good boy, but change the words slightly. I have a video." She then took out her phone. 

Before amber started to watch the phone she could her a baby voice saying "I am a good girl, I am a good good...." Amber head feel she hadn't realised how bad she had been. "I would say it was very helpful towards your situation as jiyong couldn't be angry any longer. I think he posted part of it on his instagram." she giggle, but aamber had moved before she could say anything running back into the bedroom where jiyong was sleeping. She took a pillow and began to hit him. "YA!" He shouted after the third blow before jumping up and grabbing her. "What are you doing?" He asked slightly bewildered and looking like a hot mess after his sleep. "The video." Amber spoke dropping back to lie on the bed and kick her legs in the air. "Hey, you deserve it after the trails you put me through last night. It took me 2 hours to round you into this room. You literally ran the whole three floors of the house. And woke my mother. I at least deserve to have a cute video of you on my insta. Anyway the fans said it was super cute." 

"Amber your phone is ringing?" Jjiyong's umma stated as she walked into the room. Luckily she knew there was no funny business going on. "Oh, Thank you." She answered the phone. "Amber? Are you okay? You were wasted when jiyong took you home last night?" This caused amber to laugh she new krystal had a more eventful night that she wanted to discuss and was just trying to make it sound like she was confirming what happened to AMber last night. "Ya! Do you think I am stupid? I was with my boyfriend who took me home and looked after me. Why what happened with you guys?" There was a long pause of silence on the other end. "Well I think daesung asked Luna out. But I am not sure and he might have been too drunk to realise he had this morning but I think that is what Luna is worrying about. And Victoria unnie got on really well with top they looked like a walking magazine spread. Especially when they were sitting in the booth, I'll send you the photos." She paused again. "And you what happened with you?" Amber knew luna and vic would tell her what their own nights were like. "Well I got into a fight with kia last night, he argued that I was getting too close to seungri oppa." Amber was taken back. "Seungri Oppa?" There was another pause. "He isn't that bad, I mean he can be alright. He also talked to kia and it seemed to sort out the problem, but I am still angry." AS krystal continued to complain about how Kia was getting very protective lately Jiyong mouthed he was going to wash up. Before picking up a duffle bag and putting it on the bed. "Luna sent it round this morning. Before you woke up." Amber nodded. "Sooyoungie, I am going to get washed and dressed you can talk to me later about your complaints." 

Amber walked back into the main living area in which jiyong's umma was cleaning up the dog sheets and replacing them. "Oh no, please don't. I'll do that." Amber spoke quickly running to take the dog sheets off her. "Ya! I have done this for so many year, don't worry. Go get washed up or eat I'll sort everything else."