Strong heart

Unexpected coincidence

Amber sat with jiyong on their given couple seat, she was nervous and fumbled with her hands. "Are you nervous?" He whispered quietly to here. "A little, is it obvious." She whispered back he held her hand to stop her from fumbling and smiled. "A little, but don't worry. I'm here." He went onto pat her hand and then take one of her hands into his and hold it on his lap. "Wah, how can we compete with these couples?" AMber asked and she could read the name places and saw some of their guest co-stars as well earlier in preparation. "Kim woo bin and Mina, Lee min ho and suzy? Wow it's daebak! I don't think we stand a chance." Amber stated nevously watching the production crew move around on set. "Amber we are world idols, you are a goddess of variety you even have an award for it. If we don't win who cares, this is for fun. just think about you and me." once jiyong had finished talking his manager walked over and brought him a paper message. It read: Everything has been prepared. He looked up and nodded to his manager. "I know what we are going to write. You trust me right?" He questiones Amber the past days had gone in a whirl wind and if anything time and time again jiyong had made her feel so secure in their relations if she could say anything about their relationship a trusting one was their based. "We are in this together." She said with a smile.

Jiyong felt like kisses the sweet smile off her face, she was so temping yet innocent. "Omo, he really loves you." Sa Eun stated coming to take her seat next to the couple."Oh sa Eun unnie, how are you?" Amber spoke comfortably with the older girl and smiled happily seeing a friendly face. "I didn't know you and sungmin would be here. I thought he was on military service." Sa Eun smiled softly "Well I am good, sungmin is but he has 2 week relieve and decided to come on after leetuek asked about making our reputation better." AMber nodded and helt her unnie's hand. "Sorry unnie this is Jiyong, Jiyong this is my unnie Sa Eun and wife of Sungmin." Amber noted introducing Him to the lady sitting on the next sofa over. He withdrew himself from his continuous stare and smiled and Sa Eun. "Hello, nice to met you." He bowed slightly in his seat. "Wah, you have a good one Amber. I wish sungmin still looked at me like that." Sa Eun noticed from Jiyong's stares and action before hand. "Pardon?" Amber questioned her remark confused. "The loving look he has in his eyes, I wish sungmin still looked at me like that." Amber laughed. "No, no you have it wrong. He always does that he is just losing himself not staring at me." Amber noted what she thought all along. "No trust me Amber, he is looking at you. I am correct right?" She turned to jiyong with a questioning look. "I was looking at you Amber. sorry." He said in a small voice as his ears turned red and he patted his face with the back of his hand. 

"Okay everyone please can you note you're story titles on your boards and gather on your appointed sofa's" The head PD stated walking to their spot with the rest of the crew t prepare for filming. Jiyong took the board and began to right on the board. "We are the newest couple but we are already grandparents!" He wrote with drawings of an old cartoon couple with match shirts that had GD one one and Ber on the other with paw prints around it. Amber had yet to realise that their matching jackets actually had GD and Ber written on the back. "Daebak! You're too good at drawing. But let me fix something." Amber took the pen and drew caps on both of the old people and put chains and rings onto the man, and made the womens hair a little longer."There perfect." She remarked at her handy work. "I think it is more us. Don't you?" SHe smiled showing jiyong her work and he smiled patting her hair and placing the board on the stand. Whilst everyone was finishing writing and getting into place her Superjunior Oppa's came up to her. "Ya! Amber what is this? You are too young to date? What will your father say? that's it I am calling jackie." Eunhyuk played out in fake hurt and shock before hugging her and ruffling her hair. Without thinking Jiyong grabbed her hand and laced their fingers. AMber took no notice. "Oppa! Aren't you enrolling soon? I thought you would be preparing for that?" She noted. "Well I thought you would like this oppa's support and since it is a once off special of strong heart I decided to come." He explained. Shindong came over with leeteuk to also great the couple. 

"Okay we are ready for filming in postion please." Lee dong wook, entered through the side of the stage and stood at the podium. Whilst he partook in the greetings to the audience Amber and Jiyong looked around the rest of the sofa's before turning to face the front and smile. They were informed they would be the last couple to be greeted on the show because of the impact they would have on the show. "First off lets greet them kindly, our old MC and a nations sweet heart Lee seung gi and Yoona." They bowed polietly to the "Hello we are Yoongi!" They spoke enthusatically but yoona ended laughing. "Wow, daebak what a good looking couple." Dong wook spoke again. Yoona laughed polietly "No, we are meerly specks among the beauties todays." She stated commenting about all the stars around her. Lee dong wook nodded "Of course, we have many beauties today, and some of the most handsomest men too. Yonna if you weren't with Seungi which male would you like to be in a relationship here today?" He asked quickly. "Ahh I don't know, sungmin oppa or Gdragon-shi" She spoke quietly. "Why is that?" She began to laugh. "Well sungmin oppa is very sweet and caring to Sa Eun unnie." She spoke lifting her arms to the couple. Causing Sa Eun to smile and nod. "And G-dragon-shi?" Dong wook continued. "Well I have been watching him and Amber. Gdragon-shi seems to love with every part of his body. He is always looking at Amber like she is the 7th wonder of the world." Ahhh the camera cut to Amber and Jiyong. Amber smiled shyly and Jiyong hid his face has his ears turned red. "Are you okay G-dragon-shi?" Dong wook asked. Jiyong looked up with a big smile. "Yes." He laughed and hid his face behind Ambers shoulder. "Okay yoona who will it be Sungmin or G-dragon?" lee dong wook held out his hand for a 3 2 1 countdown. "G-dragon-shi." She stated. "You heard it hear first, if yoona wasn't dating seung gi she would date G-dragon-shi." He whipped his hand down and continued to the other couples. Before long he reach Amber and Gdragon.

"Hot topic of the last few days, Gdragon and Amber." Lee dong wook introduced them. Gdragon rose pulling Amber with him. "Hello we are GDBer." Jiyong signalled for them to turn with his hand and Amber turned first to show GD on her back with a cartoon gangster dragon underneath. Jiyong turned to show Ber on his back with a llama in a pikachu onesie with a leaf in its mouth and Amber's hair cut. Amber turned back around laughing at their dokriness. As she did so the SuperJunior Oppa's sat and started to all curl their fingers at the same time. Lee dong wook turned to them "Leetuek what is the problem?" he asked knowing the answer. "It is weird we never see Amber like this. She looks cute and girly." He started to laugh. And all of the super junior Oppa's continued the finger curling gester. "Amber-shi what is g-dragon like as a boyfriend?" they hit with the hard stuff already. "Well he is very kind and giving. He is more like an Appa sometimes. He tells me to make sure I eat and not to do anything too crazy." Amber laughed "He always makes me laugh." As she spoke the super junior oppas started to scream and crul their fingers again. "Ya! I know you're secrets." She spoke loudly and they all sat properly. Causing many of the guests to laugh. Lee dong wook continued the interview as such. "G-dragon what kind of girlfriend is Amber?" He asked "Well she is a very genuien person so she doesn't change much. She was very shy at first but she becomes very funny and very entertaining. She always finds a way to make a situation positive." Everyone smiled at the couples cuteness. "I hear it has been hard lately with the announcement." Lee dong wook continue. Amber nodded as Jiyong went onto explain. "I would like to take this time not to discuss the pain that we have suffered but to thank the fans that have stuck by us and even continued to support us. It was a silly mistake that lead to the reveal of our relationship but it was also stupid for us to hid the relationship. We are at fault but we also truly appreicate the support of our supporter and fans. Our companies and collegues. Because we didn't just lied to our friends we lied to everyone." He finished. AMber stood up and grabbed jiyongs hand to bring him to the front of the stage she knelt and jiyong followed her lead. 

"We wish to beg forgiveness for the hurt we have caused, and the tarnishes we may have made against our companies. I also wish to ask for Jiyong's and my own parents forgiveness as we allowed you to believe we were unhappy and unlucky in love." She finished and bowed to the audience and camera. Jiyong followed her lead. The women gushed at Ambers sweet action to her fans and jiyongs. Once they got to their feet they returned to their seat. "Wah, they're too cute." Mina stated patting Woo bin. They continued filming the other introductions and talents and it moved onto Gdber. The super junior Oppa's were playing the xylophone game in which you had to impress them with personal talent. Gdragon went first. "I can dance all of F(x) songs that have choregraphy, I suggest random dance play of F(x) and Big Bang as Amber can do all of Big bang too." He stepped up to grab Amber's hand and help her down. 

They played rum pum pum to begin with. Before Amber and Gdragon could begin dancing the Big bang members entered the stage in F(x) costumes and seungri wore a long pink wig to cop krystals look in the video. They began to dance with G-dragon. As they finished the second chorus the music switched to Big Bang "Tonight" the f(x) members including sulli walked onto the stage with microphone stand and bakcing dancers. Halfway through the dancers left and big bang took their place they got to the bridge and the stage went dark and Amber with Gdragon performed and solo dance. The stage lights came back up and the stage was cleared and back to normal. "Well do we pass?" Amber asked the super junior Oppa's as the whole stage sat in silence in shock of the performance they had just seen. Eunhyuk slowly tapped the xylophone "DING, DANG, DONG!" By that time the audience and stage was applading. "I feel I went to a concert or a stage show." Kim woo Bin remarked. "Thank you, we prepared it shortly for you all before hand." Jiyong stated bowing slightly. The rest of the show continued and the couples went round all starting their stories to see who would come out on top as the ultimate couple. "Okay so we have WooMin couple Vs. GDber. Woomin made us laugh with I have 2 mums now we have "We are the newest couple but we are already grandparents!" Okay so shall we begin." 

"We are the newest couple but we are already grandparents!" they said together loudly, amber then looked to gdragon for help. "As you know we only recently announced that we are in a relationship, but we also have to announce that our children have a child or at least we have a new child in our family." Amber finally understood what Gdragon meant. "Our family consists of ourselves, our 2 sons and a daughter." AMber finished the audience and the guest all looked confused as to think amber had a child with jiyong. "We have brought them today." Jiyong went onto tell the crowd and wondered off stage to bring on their 3 dogs. "These are our three children, guho, jackjack and gongju." Amber noted pointing out the dogs. she came to the front of the stage to help jiyong. Amber picked up Guho and carried him to their sofa laying him down and Jiyong took the 2 smaller dogs. This cause the audience and guests to laugh. "Well we need to introduce our new family members." He once again bounded off stage ans came onto stage with a small fluff ball. "This is bear" he then proceeded to pull out another fluff ball from his jacket, before he could say the name amber joined in. "This is yongmun" Yongmun being the equvilant to dragon. He handed yongmun over to Amber who cuddle the fluff ball. 

Image result for black pomeranian puppy and a white pomeranian puppy

"We really love animals and we were first brought together by our dogs. We met by chance at the golden disk awards a few years ago and then met again by chance at a doggy daycare in which both of us use. Our dogs are very fond of each other." Jiyong explained. "We also found a closeness from our dogs as we both got puppies to help with our loneliness. when we first got our dogs it was because we were lonely. Our dogs brought us friendship and companionship. And then they allowed us to find each other. These new puppies are our youngest children." The couples laughed at their cuteness, "Ya! I didn't know you could bring props." kim woo bin stated loudly. "YA!" Amber and Jiyong shouted at the same time. "They are our children." Amber finished. "Daebak, they're so similar. I think they ave been together longer than 2 years." Yoona stated loudly teasing the couple. 

"Okay it's time to vote." A rush of ice spray was shot towards Mina and Woo bin.showing that the winners of the show were Amber and Gdragon who proceed to make a heart holding their new puppies. 

As the filimg ended Amber and Jiyong sat back down and amber took a drink of her water. "When?" she asked ambigiously to ensure others didn't know what they were discussing he passed her the note from earlier to show that his manager had organised the dogs for them. "Well do you want to take Bear or Yongmun?" He asked holding both in his arms. "I will take Yongmun for now and then we can switch so they can get used to both of us." she stated taking the black fluff bal in her arms and cuddling it. "They are so small and cute." Amber said in a squeak girly voice. "They will be a little bigger than Jackjack and gongju but much smaller than gaho." Jiyong explained. "Wow, I used what to hold it forever." As they continued to chat her manager came over to take jackjack and gongju. "I will take them back, there is a dinner organised for everyone today, you two should attend."  He spoke to them, he went to walk away before amber stopped him. "Oppa, you need to take yongmun as well, can you set up the small cage for him in my room so he isn't bullied by the others." She stated handed over the small puppy. he nodded and walked away with her dogs. "What about gaho and bear?" AMber asked as the two dogs were still in their presense. "I will take them to my manager to take them home." He rose and took gaho's lead and carried Bear. 

Amber sat and waited for Jiyong to return, Yoona walked over to her. She sat down and smile "You two are so cute together, when the news came out all the girls were so shocked." Yoona stated. "Ah, yes i know. It's shocking but it works some how." Amber felt awkward with yoona as they had never spoken much and was usually cold towards her. luckily for Amber Mama kwon came up onto the stage. "Amber, wow daebak. You were amazing Your group is waiting in the dressing room with the boys sweety. I loved the dance. Wow I really got such a sweet daughter in law." AMber laughed "Ya, mama kwon I'm not your daughter in law yet." She stated bowing slightl to yoona as mama kwon dragged her away. "Well I won't except anyone else." Mama kwon stated. They reached the dressing room and walked in to find a very awkward atmosphere. "Whats up guys?" Amber asked the room on the whole. Sulli realised Ambers presence and bounded over to her. "Unnie! I as waiting for you to comeback. I have to go because of a shoot. It was great to see you today. Omo and the puppies are too cute. Jiyong Oppa showed me Bear. Okay I need to go. Bye unnie!" Sulli spoke fast and before amber could mutter a word she was gone. 

"Unnie?" AMber questioned Victoria who sat closes to her on the end of the sofa. "We don't know what to say. It is really awkward." Vic whispered but it was loud enough for the Big bang members to hear. "Well if you weren't cold to us maybe it wouldn't be awkward" Seungri stated. "Ya! Well you took the mikey out of my hair!" Krystal retorted. "I didn't I was dressing as you, not taking the mikey!" Seungri sent back. "STOP!" Came an authoritive voice from behind AMber which caused everyone to jump. Jiyong walked behind Amber and rubbed her Arm. "Hyung? whats up?" Jiyong questioned top knowing he would get a straight answer. "Well seungri and krystal started fighting and said some rather rude things about each group and we didn't know what to do so decided to sit in silence." At the same time Amber and Jiyong shouted Ya! and hit the respected members. "Apologise!" Again said in unison. "Don't you think that is creepy?" Krystal whispered to seungri who nodded. "Very." They were both given stern looks and apologised quickly. They all prepared to leave for the meal together, as AMber and jiyong saw it as an oppertunity to unit the groups.