The market

Unexpected coincidence

Although the duffle bag had a lot of clothes in it and so did the walk in wardrobe of the room Amber and Jiyong were staying in, it didn't mean that there were clothes to fit Amber. She walked down stairs still in her sleep where to her Mrs Kwons finally statement "I Like her." She smiled thinking of how much impact a person she barely knew stating they liked her has on herself. "Umm, Jiyong?" Amber questioned walking down the rest of the stairs. "Oh Amber? I thought you were washing up are you okay?" She smiled and nodded before speaking her issue "Um, the thing is I'm lacking clothing. And your clothes are a little big for me and nor particularly in my taste. Sorry." SHe looked at the floor realising she could be offending jiyong. His mother began to laugh heartedly "Jiyong's fashion is in very few peoples taste, I know very few that could pull off his look." She stated inbetween laughs, before calming down. "It's okay sweety, Mina won't mind you borrowing her clothes. You two are probably similar sizes." She started to walk towards Amber as she grabbed her hand and continued to lead her up the stairs once again. 

"Well lets see." Jiyong's mother stated looking through the closet of her daughters. Amber heard a lot of humming and harring at the clothes in the closet before his mother turned to amber once again. "How would you feel if I suggested wearing on of Jiyong's tops?" She questioned watching Amber intently "I just feel that nothing Mina has in here is your style, mostly crop tops and dresses. You see she only generally keeps summer wear here and doesn't plan for others to see her. But I have some jeans and underwear you can uses." SHe stated looking worried. "No thats fine, I don't mind Jiyong's clothes are comfortable just outlandish sometimes. I remember seeing him in a grey tracksuit and hoodie for the first time I was shocked, it wasn't very G-dragon. But it was jiyong." Amber smiled to herself. "You two are too cute about each other." Jiyong's mother noted as AMber came back to reality. "Isn't this how every couple is?" AMber asked hoping it was the right question. "Every couple should be like this, but not every couple is." She noted. "YA! Umma! Is anyone home?" They heard a female voice shout from down stairs. "That's Mina, I didn't think she would come." Jiyongs's mum turned to amber and handed her the underwear and jeans then proceeded to tell her to choose one of jiyong's tops and meet her downstairs. 

"Why have you got to be so loud? For all you know people could still be sleeping." Jiyong stated walking to his sister to give her a hug. "Well mum said I should come and she is usually awake by now." She stated in a pout. "She is awake she is just helping Amber." he finished his sentence remember that his sister had yet to meet his new(but old) girlfriend. "Ya! I can't believe you, you made me forget I needed to beat your arse. How can you keep her a secret from your own family? Ya! How can you not tell us?" He smiled sympathetically knowing his sister full well understood exactly why he couldn't tell them. "I'm sorry, you can meet her in a minute." She sat down on the couch glaring at her brother. "OH! My baby girl, it's been so long. Ya! at least jiyong has an excuss to not see me regularly, and he has a steady relationship. You're older and unmarried, not even a boyfriend and you go around raving like a college student." Her mother started with love and ended with complaint but then hugged her daugher tightly. "I've missed you two" She stated again pulling jiyong into the hug as well make both her kids laugh. At that moment Amber had walked down the stairs to see the family hugging and laugh. It reminded her of her own family,who had been calling but she had yet to return there calls. "I'm sorry to interupt, I'm Amber it's nice to meet you." AMber stated once she saw a glare from Mina. Bowing 90 degrees and holding out her hand to shake it. "Wow, Jiyongie you found a poliet one." Mina stated pulling ambers hand to bring her into a hug. "YA! your scare her, first glaring than hugging." Jiyong's mother stated. "I'm jiyongie's older sister, you can call me unnie. How old are you again?" Mina asked. "Oh, I'm 24 in korean age and my international ages is 23" She stated quietly. "Ya! You like the young ones too" Mina laughed hitting jiyong causing him to glare. Jiyong took a step inbetween Mina and amber and turned to Amber "Don't worry about her, she is just trying to scare you. Is that my top?" He asked looking at ambers image once again. "AH, yes Mina's tops didn't suit my frame or image, they were lovely clothes but not suited for me." she finished. "Well I think it is time to go to the market, don't you?" Jiyong's mum steped in once again. "Umma, I'm going to rest. You made me drive all the way out here you can at least let me rest today."

"Yes, yes. Whatever as long as we get going soon or we will miss all the good stuff." His mother stated walking to the front door and putting on her shoes as she walked out. Jiyong pulled amber along to the exit too. "Bye unnie." AMber stated bowing backwards causing her to trip and for the 2nd time in 2 days jiyong caught her. "Ya! Pabo watch were your walking. I might not always be there to catch. But I hope I am." He finished poking his finger against her forehead. "Jiyong can you drive please?" His mother handed him keys to her car. "Mum we can take mine." He stated pulling his own car keys out. "Ya! your car is trackable they know your car they don't know mine!" He patted his mothers should "Umma, it's not my usually car" his mother looked over to see the range rover she was unfamilar with. "Also we can fit more in my car." He stated knowing his mother would be pleased with the idea."Okay, but I want to sit in the back." He turned to his mother "Yes Madame, you madame request i open the door for her." he finished by bowing polietly and opening the door. Amber giggled at the mother and son attics. "Turn on the radio." His mother requested from the back seat.

"And here is the lastest News report over to kang hi ne" 

"Thank you the lastest news taking korea by storm is the New that G-dragon leading korean Icon Idol and all around personalilty has been in a relationship with the Twainese American Rapper of SMent female idol group F(x) Amber Liu. A formal statement was made at a joint press conferrence at the YG building confimring they have been in secret relations for over a year and a half. First meeting at the golden disk awards two years ago in maylasia. Although both rappers have yet to release further details of their relationship many people have questioned why now do they wish to reveal they're relations. Could their be wedding bells soon? One of our reporters has had a chance to speak to some of the idols in both entertainment companies about their feelings on this new couple. And we have also got in contact with some of their celebrity friends. This is what they have to say." 

Henry of Super junior M "I'm really happy for them, Jiyong is a good guy and very protective. I have no fear about them. I know they a strong bond and a true connection you don't see very often." 

Min of Miss A "Omo, I was completely shocked but not. I mean I introduced Amber to him not realising they were dating. They are daebak but I find their relationship charming and I can't think of any other peple more fitting for each other." 

Top of Big Bang "I had a feeling something was between them but they are so well suited to each other, I mean I have never seen Jiyong willing to go onto the dance floor but he would for her, even if it was to protect her. I think Amber brings out the manily side of Jiyong." 

Jackson of Got7 "I'm heartbroken my noona has another man, but GD daebak I cannot compete with him so as long as he treasure her I can allow it." 

Jackson's comments did cause many of the reporting staff to laugh.

Sulli previous member of F(x) current model and actress under SM "I'm happy for my unnie, I never thought I would see the day Amber was truly happy all the time, I mean we all thought Amber was lonely but now we realise she was just lovesick from missing her oppa." She finished giggling. "GDBER FIGHTING!" 

Lee soo hyuk actor close friend of g-dragon "To be honest I never thought someone like amber would be his type but he always tells me and others no never judge a book by it's cover he is always finding the hidden gems of this world, I'm just glad he has found his own precious gem to keep. God I sound mushy" He laugh.

"Although Many of their close friends and work collegues all have positive feedback to give on the new super couple nitzens have taken to the internet to say how wrong these two idols are a match for each other." With that statement Jiyong went to turn off the radio "No leave it." Amber said touching his hand. "However VIP's and F(x)'s fans have taken to fighting back, calling to both entertain companies to take legal action against these haters and antifans for slander and abuse. We wil be reporting news on this soon." THe report finsihed and Amber's song beautiful began to play.

"Mama kwon, do you want to take a photo with me?" She asked the older lady sitting in the back. "Of course, you must post it as well. on instaface or what have you." she finished knowing exactly what amber was trying to do. They took several photos making funny faces, before long the radio began to play Big bangs song Bang Bang Bang, which mama kwon happened to know all the words and the rap amber proceed to take a video of hersefl and mama kwon rapping and singing the song finishing with a cut to jiyong's face with a goofy smile at the two of them. SHe decided to make a photo collage of the pictures and post the video to her instagram tagging jiyong to the video. She also posted a photo on jiyongs insta with all of the in the car intitled Madame Kwon and her sercurity. By the time AMber and mama kwon had finished messing around and postind the pics and videos. "Mama Kwon, why dont we make you an insta then you can post pictures too. And you have a smartphone." Mama kwon shook her head "I don't know, I mean who wants to know about an old ladies life." Jiyong decided it would be a great idea "I think it will be good I can see what you are doing and I'll have lots of recent photos so I wont feel so lonely." With that she gave in and Amber started making her an account. "I called it MamaKwonie" SHe showed mama Kwon her phone and set up a profile picture and posted a photo with Amber jiyong and herself. "Wah, Amber you were so quick." AMber nodded shyly"If you ever need any help with anything just ask." Mama kwon nodded. "Wah, my jiyongie found such a nice girl."

They finished walking and reached the enterance to the market. They spent hours trailing mama kwon picking up and buying all sorts of items each time Jiyong reached for his wallet and insisted on paying as he only got to go shopping with his mum once in a while. every hour or so they sat down and tried a snack a different kind on every corned, fishcake, korean pancakes, sweet potatoe, spicy rice cakes. they were spoilt for choice. They were treated nicely and very few bothered to mention that g-dragon and amber were at their shop as it was a market filled with elder that understood respecting privacy although many took photos with the couple. Before long Amber recieves a phone call from her manager. "Amber!" she answered back quickly as he reported that herself and jiyong had been belatedly invited to strong hearts special of super couples and they needed to return quickly. She turned to jiyong with a pained look as they were having so much fun at the market to be dragged back to realtiy. "Jiyong? We have to get back to soeul quickly for a recording." HE nodded and tapped his mother to show they needed to leave she was happy with what they foudn and didn't complain knowing the situation. "I want to come with you to soeul." She stated stepping into the back of the car once again. "You need to go back quickly so go now." Jiyong knew his mother would always win the arguemnt so didn't bother to argue but drove onwards.

When they arrived in soeul jiyong recieved a call but was still driving so Amber picked up. "Hello?"  with a quick realisation she quickly started bowing forgetting she was on the ohone causing jiyong to laugh which stirred his mother awake. "AH,yes, CEO Yang. Yeah it is Amber. Sorry I didn't realise who was calling. Yes we have just reached soeul we are heading over to the recording studio now. Ah yes, My stylist is already there with iyong's stylist they are collaborating at the moment according to my manager. I know yes. Don't worry CEO yang, I will look after him. Ah yes. Okay. Thank you. Yes we have to go for a meal soon. Yes. Okay. Thank you, Okay bye bye." AMber hung up the phone. "CEO yang says we have about 2 hours to prepare. We need to have some stories ready to compete and talents." Jiyong nodded "That should be fine with your rapping ability we could perform bang bang bang." He laughed making the mood brighter in the car before amber had a chance to have a go at him his mother hit him from the back seat. "Ya! treat her nicely. Maybe you could do a couple dance." She offered AMber smile to the back seat. "I dont think our couple dances are suitable for TV" AMber stated not realising the implication she made causing Jiyong's ears to turn red. "We will work something out." 

Before long they reached the studio and were welcomed by a mass of photos as it had been big news the couple would appear together on TV for the first time ince annoucing their relationship. AMber jumped out of the car opening the back door to let Mrs Kwon out. "Mama Kwon your public await," She bowed slightly with the joke she made. Mama kwon exited the vechical and patted her face. "I really like you Amber." she said before taking her arm and walking ahead before jiyong joined them quickly taking his mothers side.As soon as they enter the building they were welcomed by their own staff taking them for make up and clothing. whilst in their room they were welcomed and thanked by the PD for coming in on short notice and helping them. AMber and jiyong finished their small chat wiht the PD by saying they would work hard. Leetuek came in next with a smile on his face and hugged Amber. "Mini donghae it's been so long" he stated patting her head. "Nice to meet you GD" he bowed polietly. "Ya! Oppa why are you acting so professional. Jiyongie meet my oppa teukie, tuekie meet my oppa jiyongie. I am also dating jiyongie." She added making fun that she had to give them formal introduction. "I feel if i threaten you about hurting her I may die so I will not" He laughed causing the rooms mood to lighten. "Ah hyung please look after me and you can beat me up if I hurt her." jiyong finished nodding slightly. 

 

 

 

 

Okay So there you have it another chapter longer than usual as well I think sorry its been a long time

lots of love

laura 

xxx