Knock in the right direction

Unexpected coincidence

*knock* *knock**knock*

Amber jumped from the bed in shock from the knocking sound after the third knock jiyong's mother walked through with some food on a tray. "I thought you would be hungry this morning after the long travel of last night." She stated setting the food on the end of the bed. She looked up to find amber standing awkwardly by the mirror "Are you okay dear?" She asked confused by Ambers actions. Amber stood awkwardly bowing her head silently nodding her answer. "Its okay mum, she is just tired." Jiyong added. 

"Ahhh I see, did I catch you at an intimate time?" Jiyong's mum asked with a small smile. With this Amber rushed to refuse waving her hands and denying "no that's not it, no we did. We haven't. We wouldn't." At this jiyong couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness "We weren't mum, she just isn't used to being seen in the morning with me. She usually doesn't actually share a bed with me. Very rarely she agrees." Jiyong answered. At this jiyong's mum felt very bad she had automatically asumed that they were already sharing a bed and hadn't thought to ask " omo, I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were uncomfortable. I'm very sorry Amber I can set up another room for you today." She finished and went to leave them to eat before amber stopped her "It's fine Mrs kwon, I really don't mind. I'm just not used to being seen with jiyong in the morning. You don't have to go to the trouble of setting up another room." 

Mrs kwon left them to eat there food, Amber and Jiyong sat opposite each other with their food inbetween them. Even though amber was never the biggest fan of korean food she had to say that Mrs kwon's food was the best food she had ever eaten. 

to eat there food, Amber and Jiyong sat opposite each other with their food inbetween them. Even though amber was never the biggest fan of korean food she had to say that Mrs kwon's food was the best food she had ever eaten. “Is it good?” jiyong questioned as he watched amber enthusiastically clean all the dishes out of their pattern as well as their food. “Amazing! Did you mum actually make this? It is DAEBAK!” she praised with all her energy, he smiled at her immaturity “Well I’m glad you’re enjoying it.” He stated and finished his own bowl of rice. “Um, so when exactly are we going back to Soeul?” Amber questioned cautiously. “When the news calms down.” He continued “We can get to know each other whilst we are here.” He finished. Amber smiled at him kindly despite this whole mess she could see what a wonderful man he was and how caring he was. He was definitely a strong leader.

“Do you want to play a game?” Jiyong asked amber whilst she was lost in thought. Coming back to reality she nodded in agreement. “Okay you can start.” He suggest to her, she bit her lip thinking of a question “Why did you help me?” he smiled he knew she would ask at some point. “Well honestly, you intrigue me, you remind me of myself and you make me feel like I’m not alone.” She smiled although she was slightly confused at the same time.  “I guess it is my turn, I know why you changed your clothes but why have you always worn boyish clothes?” Amber felt slightly awkward wondering if she could tell him the whole truth, she made her mind u and decided he wouldn’t judge her for her past. “Have you ever been rejected?” she asked in answer to her question in which jiyong nodded “Well I was rejected badly back home in LA, he said how I was ugly and nothing about me was good to look at. He said I should quit trying to be a girl. I already had short hair because long hair was hard for me to handle. At the time I didn’t dress so boyishly but I certainly wasn’t girly. He was jealous but it knocked my confidence and then dressing to cover up, dressing like a boy made me confident again also the clothes are more comfortable. But if I had never dressed as a boy SM might have never picked me out of the crowed CEO Lee said my differences make me special.” Jiyong was saddened to think Amber had to go throw that but nodded “You are very special, also you make a very pretty girl. Never mind what fools say.”

“What are we doing today?” Amber asked changing the subject “Anything you want, but we should get washed and changed before we go out. Also I think we should accompany my mother to the market.” He stated planning out the day in his head. “Okay, I will wash up first. I won’t be long.” Amber said rising from her position on the bed and walking towards the bathroom picking up her clothes and towel she had previously laid at the end of the bed. She walked into the bathroom and began to wash up. Whilst Amber was washing up jiyong retrayed the empty dishes and took them downstairs to the kitchen. He kissed his mother as he walked to the sink. “I like her.” His mother said as she continued to chop vegetables at the work bench “She reminds me of you when you were younger” jiyong turned to his mother confused “Of me?” he asked. “Yes of you, you always got shy and were worried you would be judge. She is like that isn’t she?” His mother was always a good judge of character “yes” he answered quickly. “She will be good for you, you will be good for her. Look after that girl.” It was the first time his mother had said anything of the sort about one of the girls he had brought to meet her and it was funny because he was starting to think the same as her.

 

 

 

 

Author's note

 

Hi guys beena long time sorry this is only a small update and don't hate me for making amber slightly insecure because i feel she needs to be vunerable in this story before i can make her strong again.

Thank you keep up amazing support, please comment subscribe anything at all. Feel free to give me ideas and share your thoughts.

 

Love

Laura

xx