Disabled toilets and spilt drink

Unexpected coincidence

Chapter 1 

 She was alone, she felt alone. She was happy to admit her loneliness now that is because it was the loneliness she had once felt before. She was missing something, she new it was "him" that person. A person that could love her for her she just had to find him. Friendship was great but she wanted, no. She need love she wanted to have someone see her as a women and him and man. And that he would love her as his women. But maybe she was being selfish. At least that's what amber thought.

 

 ________________________________________________________________

 

 He wouldn't admit it, he couldn't admit it. How could he even justify his lonely feelings? when he is surround by people who love and cherrish him day after day. But he wanted to have someone in his life who would understand him like no other, who was unique from all those around him. He wanted someone to see him for jiyong not GD. Maybe he was lonely, maybe sitting in this club surrounded by s who were 1) to young to have any notion of his feelings 2) already have that specially person ot 3) knew they weren't ready to find there person. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Ammer had begrudgingly agreed to go clubbing with Min from miss A and some of there friends. Amber wasn't one from clubbing but decided if she was ever going to find someone she needed to get out there at least. And the clubbing might help her work in flirting skills which were at an all time low level skill for amber. They walked into the VIP area of the club and then were lead to their own booth which had a variety amount of drinks on the table the girls sat down and started to pour some drinks. Amber decided tonight was not her night to drink she had drunk before but decided drinking wasn't for her and saw some coke on the table and took a glass of that instead.

"YA! Amber, guess who just walked in?" Min shouted over the loud music whilst bouncing up and down on Ambers arm and pointing to the VIP enterance. AMber turned to look but because of the noise and all the people and lights couldn't clearrly decifer who it was just saw three rather popular men being lead from the enterance to a further seperate area. "Who is it?" she asked Min who looked at her in shock "Really you can't tell?" AMber let out a huiff "I can't tell witht he lighting and all the people in herer, just tell me who it is?"

"It's GD!!!!" she smiled towards amber "And Top-Oppa and Daesung Oppa!!" she pointed and the three walking figures, she slightly rose from her seat pulling amber with her, she started to walk towards them. "Wait!" Min turned to face amber, "What are you doing?" she asked min he shook her head and started to walk again. "YA! they are sunbae we should give them our greetings!" She reasoned with amber "They probably came to let loose not to be attacked with greeting from people they don't even know they probably don't even know who f(x) is why would they want to me to say hello?1?!" Min smirk at amber and continued to pull her along "COME ON!"

 They got to the booth entrance. There was 2 rather large security guards much like their own standing at the roped entrance. Amber already felt uncomfortable enough being in a nightclub as is let alone forced to say hello to people who probably don't know who she is. And to top it all off the adaptions to her outfit made her even more stressed worried people would give her strange looks and judge her. "TOP OPPA!!!!" Min shouted as they approached the enterance of the rope. Top turned to see min and another female he had yet to recognise as amber. All Top's mind processed was Min's friend was hot if not slightly uncomfortable. " What are you doing here munchkin Minnie? And whom is your lovely friend?" He asked walking back to the rope that seperated them. 

Ammer had kept looking at the floor until Top has asked about Min's lovely friend. Which made her turn to look behind her did some of the others join them. Top couldn't see her face as she wore a "BADBOY" cap. Before he saw her face he mentally commented on how healthy and lean her body looked. Amber looked up and meet Top's eyes. He smiled, it faded and shocked facial expression took over his face. " Amber?" He questioned, Amber looked back at the floor after that.  

"YA! Oppa aren't you going tk invite us in?" Top still slightly in shock although all the signs Min's friend was a Tomboy, he hadn't realised it was "the" tomboy of kpop Amber. He the processed what min had said and waved his hands for the security to open the rope and let them in. 

The Big Bang VIP booth was different to there own booth, it was big enough to be one of the rooms in the club, it was also bigger than some of the club rooms as well. Jiyong had decided that tonight would be his night to play parent and ensure s got home safe and sound or at least could crash at his house. He poured himself and glass of soda and observed the people around him move and dance, laugh and smile.

Both Min and Amber walked into the booth. Top kept staring at Amber, but she knew it was because of her change in apparence. "You should come and have a drink before the others run off and start to play." Top stated leading them into a roped off seating area, soft plush walls and hundreds of pillows with an over lay table and a small hole to place your legs and feet in. Inside sat jiyong and Deasung with a few producers, composers and friends. 

"Look who I found!" Top exclaimed walking into the area. Everyone turned to see Miss A's Min and another girl. Min walked in nodding her head and taking a seat next to Deasung. Ammer followed suit but did a more formal 90° bow rather than the simple head nod. "Minnie!" Daesung shouted leaning closer. "Who is your friend? Turning the new JYP trainees bad already?" He laughed patting her back and turning to look at Min's friend she had a hot body, well toned and lean. He went to look at her face but she was looking at the table. " Ya! Technically although im her unnie, she is my sundaenim!" She stated sticking out her tongue. Amber was usually confident, she worked up the courage to look up and smile "hello, I'm amber." Daesung looked in shock "omo!" He paused again " f(x) amber?" He questioned. Min intervened as she could feel Amber's embarrassment increasing "Ya! Do you know any other Ambers?" Hitting hid arm. He smiled "Amber you look really...nice" he touched her arm and shuffle tk sit opposite to wear she stood. 

"What is your poison ladies?" Top asked looking at rhe selection of liquor bottles arrayed on the table. "VODKA! and anything please." Min asked straight away. " just soda for me. Coke if you have it please. Thank you." Amber said quietly. Top raised and eyebrow "not drinking tonight amber?" He questioned " I dont usually drink to be honest never really found anything I like if im being truthful." She said "also it doesn't make me the happiest person in the world either." 

"Ah so youre a depressing drunk?" Top asked more curious about amber by the minute. "Pretty much." She smiled and accepted the tall glass and can of coke top had passed her. She hasn't realised she had been standing the whole time." Are you not planning on staying?" Daesung asked as he saw her look around. "anni! Im just um... was looking where to sit" she said timidly. Min was now settled between a few producers chatting away. Top went to get up , flustered amber burst put saying she needed the toilet and would return shortly. She didnt know what else to say. 

Amber walked quickly to the toilet area hoping to catch her breath before she managed to get to the safety if the toilets. She walked into what felt like a brick wall and fell back onto the floor with a bang. "Omo!" She whispered grabbing the back of her head where it hurt. She looked to the other person to see the close next to her and slightly on top of her. "F**k! Are you okay?" Flustered she began to speak in english holding onto their shoulder. They looked up and amber realised that it wasnt just another random club goer but G dragon. "Aish!" He said looking at the now timid girl. "Im sorry, im so sorry. It was my fault I wasnt looking where I was walking." She then realised his drink and spilt over the both of them. " ill pay for the dry cleaning and get you another drink." She stated in a hurried panic. Jiyong hadn't been looking as he turned the corner. He saw the white crop top with "NERD" written on it was slowly getting more see through from his spilled lemonade. "Aish, here you'll need this toll it drys." He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders."what?" AMber asked confused. "Uh, your top" his gazed slowly lowered, she lowered her own gaze and looked like she was about to scream, jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her into the disabled toilets. 

"Its okay no one saw." He stated softly patting her back, she pulled his jacket around her tighter. "Youre Min's friend right?" Amber nodded slowly turning around to face jyong " yeah, I'm amber, Amber Liu of f(x)." Jiyong did a double take "where have you been hiding?: he said it allowed without realising "in plain sight." Amber replied nonchalantly.