Secret passages and awkward skinship

Unexpected coincidence

Amber ran into her room and picked up the two caps they'd been Wearing ealier, she also opened a drawer and pulled put two face masks with unique designs on. She walked back to were jiyong was spread out on one of her beanbags with jackjack and gongju sleeping on his arm she threw the hat and face mask on his stomach "oppa! I'm hungry! Buy me food?" She said whilst doing puppy eyes over her hat.The dogs jumped up at the word food and sat infront of her "no not you guys", jiyong lifted the hat on his head and placed the nebular design face mask on. Jumping up he took Ambers hand "and where should this oppa take you? " she pulled him to the front door before turning to look at him "ya! You best have your wallet!" He laughed at her frowning face. Pulling his wallet out of his pocket and waving it at her. He opened the door and walked towards the lift. 

They'd both been text by their managers about the huge crowds of reporter outside both of their house, jiyong called the elevator. "Wait! We need to take the stairs." She stated pulling him towards a fire exit door. "Why?" He asked whilst followingbehind amber who moved like a jack rabbit "there are cameras in the lift and there is no telling who could sell us out." She stated "well how are we going to get out of the building without being spotted?" He asked "we won't leave this building at all" he looked even more confused now. "Don't worry, just follow." She stated pulling him along down the serveral stair cases they reaches the basement car park. But surprising there were more steps going down. Amber continued along. 

They reached the bottom and there was a small dank passageway. "Come on, this way they'll never know we left." She stated just as she was about the start walking her foot got caught on a rock or something and she began to fall. She was waiting for the impact of the floor but it never came. Jiyong had quickly stepped forward and caught Amber in his arms, he slowly brought her back to her feet. "Thank you" she whispered to him theor faces almost touching "No problem" he stated back pulling her slightly closer. He didn't know why he felt like bringing her closer but holding her in his arms felt right. " we should keep going" she said softly. Bringing up her hand to almost touch his face. The action brought him back and he slowly righted himself pulling away but keeping his hands on her shoulders to keep her steady. "Right let's go, where does this go again." She smiled and continued to skip down the passage way. 

They finally reached the end of the passageway and began to climb the stairs at the end. "You know it would have been easier trying to lose them on a car chase." She looked at him raising an eyebrow. Reaching the top they were in the the front area of an apartment block much like Ambers." Where are we?" He asked looking around "Rookie block" she stated just as they hear screams and shouts for Amber they turned to see a large group of boys walking towards them Juno who has been called an addition to the Dino family shouted out "NOONA!" and hugged her as the other approached jiyong stood awkwardly watching the interaction "I guess its true then." One if the old rookies stated looking at jiyong "yes, boys meet Gdragon, Gdragon meet my baby brothers also know as the sm rookies." He nodded slightly "hello" the rookies did a 90° bow and said hello as well. "We'll we must be going." Amber stated grabbing jiyong's hand awkwardly in front if the boys. They walked out the front and began to look for a place to eat spicy rice cakes. Before walking they looked back in the direction of the tunnel they came through and could see tv trucks and reports flooding the end of the street. " you'd think that I was pregnant or something with the way they're reacting." Amber felt jiyong's palms get sweaty as he laughed awkwardly " don't say things like that, the next thing you know they'll be reporting things like that." 

They walked passed several places they could have eaten at but walking outside they heard people talking about them so they continued on, they walked pass a 24 hours bakery and decided to have shaved ice instead, the bakery was dead so they took it as an answer to their prayers an old adjumma was serving and smiled at how lovely a couple they looked and made no other comment. The tv played music videos instead of news and it was a small uteopia at least for a little while. They sat in the back corner, they ordered red bean paste shaved ice and some sweet jam filled bread. Instead of the small old lady who severed them at the counter a young high school girl came over with their coffee and green tea. "Omo!" They heard the voice say they rurnes to see the stocked girl and her hands started to tremble shaking the tray. Amber got up straight away and took the tray placing it on the table, then took the stocked girl's hands and sat her on the seat next to her. 

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked quickly as the girl seemed in shock. She nodded and the stuttered words out "A...A...Are you G-dragon-shi and Amber-shi?" She asked quietly. Amber nodded, "yes we are but we need you to not tell anyone. Can you do that?" She asked looking straight at the shocked girl, she nodded. Amber smiled and patted her hand " ca...ca...can I take a picture with you?" Jiyong and amber said yes at the same time but jiyong quickly added "separately though." The girl smile and ran off behind the counter into the back room she came back through with her phone. Just as she had finished taking the photos the girls grandmother came threw "Ya! What are you doing? Bothering the customer! I closed the store so they could have privacy!" The old lady stated. Leaving Amber and Jiyong in shock the little old lady knew exactly who they were yet didn't bother and tried to make it so no one else would. 

"Adjumma, you didn't have to do that for us." Jiyong stated walking over and holding her hand gently. "Nonesense people your age should be able to go out with the ones they love freely and not have to put up with starring and comments, if you two want to have alone time just come here and I'll make sure no one bothers you." She patted her hand. " I have spicy rice cakes made up if you want to take some with you?" She waved heard hand to tell her granddaughter to get them some. "Adjumma? You know who were are?" Amber asked cautiously "hahaha, I'm no fool Amber of f (x) and I also like popular music not all the trot people think I listen to. I liked your song heights very nice, my grand daughter bought your album. And what any normal south korean citizen doesn't know our G-dragon-shi." She finished patting her cheek. "Now it's getting late you guys best be going." She handed them some spicy rice cakes.in a plastic box. 

Jiyong walked over and patter amber back sligtly leaned in and whispered "she is right we should" amber nodded and slid her arm round jiyong's waist. "Thank you so much for your hospitality and I promise we will come back another day" amber stated bowing still holding jiyongs waist. They said there good byes and left. "I thint we found our place." Amber said allowed "definitely." Jiyong confirmed. "How about we go on a little adventure?" He asked amber stopping her and turning to face her. "Adventure?" Amber questioned. "Yes, give me two seconds to make a call." He stated pulling out his phone. Amber couldn't here the Conversation, but once he finished on the phone he pulled her along to a bench on the side of the road. "What are we doing?" She asked confused to why they were sitting on a bench in the middle of the night by the side of the road she didn't now the name of. "We, are waiting. So just you wait and see." A car pulled up and a man got out and handed jiyong the keys before walking up the road and hailing s cab. " let the adventure begin." Jiyong said walking to the car and opening the passenger door. Amber got up and sat herself in the car, deciding to trust jiyong. He walked around and got into the drivers seat. 

Amber had realised that jiyong wanted to surprise her so had yet to ask a question, they had been driving for what had felt like hours. "Oppa do you have a drink?" As soon as she asked he opened a compartment between the two of them were some snacks and drinks had been stored "thank you." She said taking a bottle of water "no problem, so I know we did the basics before but I think we should really get to know each other. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me, because I feel there is something here we could so easily build on." She nodded in agreement. "Okay, so how about we play a game?" She suggested "what game?" He asked "20 questions that way you can ask me what you want and find out more about each other." She gave a reasonable explanation. 

"Do you want to start?" Amber asked 

"Okay, what is your biggest fear?" He decided that knowing someone's fear really gave you an insight of the actual person. 

"That instead of hurting me, people attack the people I love and care for to get at me. I wish that sometimes I cool hide the people I love so they wouldn't have to deal with hate which is meant and generally directed at me, also losing my family not just my blood family but my closest friends because they're my support and it's like taking a pillar away from a structured roof." Jiyong completely understood and new what she meant and he had felt the same way but it wasnt his biggest fear. "Okay when was your first love?" Amber asked. 

"I haven't had a first love" at this amber started to laugh "everyone's had a first love, it's like a first crush." She patted his arm "well there was a girl in high school bit she was younger and I couldn't really talk to her without being jested on" she nodded and smiled. "Okay what about you?" She smile "my first love, well it was my best friend back home. He was my next door neighbour and he was 2 years older than me but then I left for korea, and when I went back home he made moved with his family. It's funny even if he did still live next door I don't think j would have ever confessed." She gave a soft smile. 

"Favourite place in the world?" She asked kind of wondering what kind of place would draw in a person like jiyong. "Home" she stated confidently "home?" She raised an eyebrow to his answer. "At home with my mum and my sister eating my mothers cooking and just relaxing as a family, where ever they are is my happiest place." It touched amber, she forgot that even universal star idols were still people too and she touched his hand which rested on the gear stick. "How are you so amazing?" She whispered he decided not to comment but it did make him smile. They slowly came round a bend where amber could see a lake or a small part of the sea. She was even more curious about where they were going. About half an hour later they pulled up infront of a pension the night was getting even more curious. He went to the boot and pulled out a duffle bag, and a cool box. "Where are we?" Amber asked following behind jiyong going to take the cool box from his hand. "Home." He raised and eyebrow whisky looking at Amber who had realised what this meant and stopped dead. "What are you doing?". "I can't go in there." She stated. "What am I suppose to say or do? How am I suppose to act?" She stated in a panic "just follow my lead and amber?" She looked up at him "yeah?" He smiled "don't forget to breath" she sighed and quickly followed behind. 

They walked into the kitchen to find his mum cooking over serveral pots. "Mum!" Jiyong shouted dropping down the duffle bag and walking straight over to hug his mother. " Hello" amber greeted formerly and bowed in a 90° fashioned. "Ya! Called me mum, I'm so glad he finally brought a girl here." She walked over and hugged Amber completely shocking her making jiyong smile. "Mum, you'll crush her if you don't let her go now." Walking over to them. "Nice to meet you..........." jiyong's mum looked at her expectantly "mum" amber finished after a long pause. "Come in, come in I made you some food it must have been a long trip? Are you hungry or should I save it for morning? How did you get here without the reporters finding out?" She bombarred them with questions before they had a chance to sit down. "Mum calm down, I think Amb maybe hungry but you can ask her, I know for a fact we are both knackered and we can't tell you how we got here without anyone finding out as it's a secret." He finished off holding her hand And then pulling hus mother back into a hug. "I missed you" he said again it warmed Ambers heart watching them. "If you wash up and then get to bed I can keep this for the morning. I made you up a room when you called earlier, it's your usual room. You can show amber where to go." Amber smile and nodded towards jiyong's mother "thank you" she said again and Mrs kwon just laughed at her. 

Jiyong walked her up some stairs to a large open plan room with a vanity on one side and a large open window facing the lake and woods that surrounded the pension. A large king size bed and 2 doors on either side one she guessed let to a bathroom and the other she assumed was a wardrobe of sorts. "Sorry, I can sleep on the floor if that would make you feel better, also I can run down and grab you some food." She laughed at him she had never seen him acted so jumpy. " why? If we are being believable you best shared the bed and jiyong... (he looked up at her) it's a very big bed. Also I'm. Not hungry. Now do you want to wash up first or second." She smiled towards him this cause him to smile and he threw a towel towards her " there is a long basketball jursery you can use as a night shirt in the bag." He walked threw the door opposite the bathroom door. 

Amber showered quickly and dried off walking back into the bedroom in just a towel looking threw the back pulling out the long jersey and found some of her underwear in the bag she left off her bra and walked up to the head of the best climbing in to the bed. Before she could wait for jiyong her body decided to drop off to sleep and she went into dream land. Jiyong walked into the bedroom to find amber already conked out he quickly washed and changed jumping into the bed also. Sleep also took him quickly. 

When ambet woke up she felt warm and content and didn't want to move from the post ion she was in. She felt something squeeze her sligtly tighter and she gently opened her eyes to find jiyong almost nose to nose with her. Before she could move jiyong stirred and his eyes also opened "good morning"  he crocked only just awake. He gently released amber and rolled to his own side. An awkward silence came over the room before they heard a knock at there bedroom door.