The time we were given was a gift

Unexpected coincidence

Authours note: As you guys know I rarely leave notes fro you to read but I requested please read this before reading the Chapter I have been trying to work out where this story was going and so I have a format change the following chapter is a letter written to Jiyong from Amber it is 2 year in the future from teh last chapter and the following Chapters will explain the letter and hopefully you guys won't hate me too much.Also much shorter than my usual b y I can't give you gusy too much info or you'll know where I am going with this.

Much love, hugs and kisses.

Laura xx

 

 

 

 

The time we were given was a gift.

 

Amber sat in balls of tears working out how exactly she could tell jiyong they were over, neither of them ever expected this and Ambers heart wrenched in her chest as she went over in her head what she would say to him. But she couldn't for the words. "It's over, I don't love you anymore, I am leaving. You meant nothing to me." Each phrase stung in none of them were true and each time she repeated the phrase she would cry some more. Jiyong had found her in this state a few days ago but didn't pry to find out why Amber was such a mess. But now she had to do it, time was quickly approaching and the longer AMber held on the more damage she could inflect upon jiyong. 

She couldn't say it to his face, so she took out a pen and paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Jiyong, 

I love you, that is why I need you to understand that every moment we shared was special. You are the most wonderful human being I have ever met, you are kind and just. You care so much for everyone around you from staff to fans, friends and family. Everyone is a pirority to you. It is probably why it is so easy to fall in love with you. 

The night we met I was so thankful, I never expected you to keep helping me even after that night at the club. I never expected to love you as hard as I have. Each moment we have shared together I have and will cherrish for the rest of my life. But I need to let you go. I am an anchor to you. I hold you down from being the amazing person you are. 

You were there when I fell, you held my hand when I paniced and sheilded me when I was being stoned. You never gave up. But I didn't want that, I didn't need that. I just wanted to disappear and with you I feel like I am put in a box with a million eyes watching. We were never real not really. You were helping me and I have just drained you. 

Can't you see I am a horrible person. I have used you. And controlled you. I am sorry, but I won't hold you back no more. I am not a person you can love or cherrish. I have only ever casued you more problems since the moment I met you. Before I leave, I give to you one more problem, my heart would break to seperate the puppies, so I give them to you. Raise them well. 

Don't look for me, I don't want to be found. My company won't tell you were I am and no one else knows. 

Forget me. 

Amber. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tears slid down her face mixing with the paper and ink. She folded the letter and left it on the kitchen side. Picking up her suitcase and loading it into the moving van with all her other stuff from the house they had shared. She took a deep breath. "I am so sorry, I will never stop loving you. But if I stay you will only get hurt."