Switch and change

Unexpected coincidence

Chapter 2 

Amber began to laugh at her own cheesy statement it was the first time jn the whole night she felt herself. Sitting on a disabled toilet floor with a universal star she had just met, laughing her booty off about an overly cheesy pick up line. Jiyong couldn't help but laugh with her he rest his back against the wall and slid down to sit next to her. A comfortable silence fell over them.

"Im guessing your whole outfit was Min?" Jiyong asked curious about the change. "Not completely, the hat is mine. The crop top which used to be a shirt (on of her favourite shirts) but is now a crop top was mine.And these shorts are mine the clad over shirt I stole from Min. Its a .....comfort thing." He smiled as she tugged at her shorts and top at the same time. Not realising the more she pulled her top the more see through it got. " so is there a reason you allowed your own torture?" He was all together curious, she seemed to relax a bit again sitting on the floor. He couldn't admit he had never seen Amber before tonight and her popularity had hit an all time high lately appearing on all sorts of shows and having her solo album. She seemed so strong. "I'm lonely." She answered honestly and didnt realise how comfortable to actually felt around jiyong. He was taken back by her statement. He thought she may have been joking around and then realised the truthfulness of the person amber was. " lonely, I have a lot of friends and to be honest its probably greed bit I want love. It doesn't have to be true love or life long love but a love between a man and a women thats what I want and witout ever having it I feel some what lonely without it. Its a growing sense if loneliness really." She explained perfectly all he had been feeling word for word and they sat in silence until it became awkward. " sorry, that was a bit much sunbaenim." Amber felt bashful and turned away from jiyong "Amber-shi, please call me jiyong or oppa?" He asked "sunbae makes me feel old." He informed her "oh, Im sorry" she apologised. There was another lengthy silence although it was as awkward as the last.

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* 

 

"G-dragon are you okay?" It was one of his many sercurity guards. He opened the door slightly. "Hyung can you take my card and go buy a top or tank top? Please?" The sercurity guard took the card and looked down at jiyong's outfit. "For you?" He questioned "No for a girl, she is a bit smaller than myself. But get what you can." With his last statement he closed the toilet door again. "Why do you need a top?"  amber was confused and had only partially heard their conversation." Its not for me it is for you" he hesitated, Amber was even more confused "why?" He smiled "for one your top is still rather see through, two its starting to stain and makes you look slowish,  three you are obviously unconfortable showing that much ... skin" he paused before saying skin. As he was stating his points she realised how caring he was and it made her blush, and then blushed harder considering she was sstill exposing herself completely to him. He quickly added his main arguement. "Also how get you get yourself a man when your too uncomfortable to converse with people and you cant show your charm." She felt complimented and dissed at the same time "what would you know about my charm?" 

"I know you have an honest personality. And thats a charm even If you dont realise it." He stated honestly "now Lets get you a man, and get rid of the boys." 

*knock* "G-dragon-shi?" It was the same sercurity guard that took jiyong card. He handed over a bag a d card to jiyong. "Thanks" Jiyong looked into the bag. "You'll need to change" he stated whilst taking the top from the bad. He made a huffing noise whilst looking at the top. "Would you mind me altering it once you put it on" he asked "I dont see why not" he handed her the top......."can you turn around" she stated after a long paused of them looking at each other. He swiftly turned forgetting about the situation once she had the top on he began his alteration. He whisper to the guards at the door and came back with some scissors. 

He tore the shoulder off making the top into a tank. He made made slits along the back of the top to give it a shredded effect his hands skimmed over her back as he protected her soft skin from being harmed. He turned to face her standing only an inch apart he slowly and gently made some small slits on the upper chest he gently placed his hand just below her neck to ensure he didnt cut her. He finally finished his alterations. 

Pushing amber towards the mirror. "Did you go and buy a new top or what?" He smiled at her comment "there is y modest and joining the nunhood that top has seen both." "Its really cool......Jiyong oppa." She hesitated to say it but thought jt was desereved although it did sound slightly forced. " Okay Lets go hunting" he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the toilet door. "Come on princess, you have to kiss a few frogs to find a prince." He stated pulling her along the way into the area they were in before. Min was dancing with a large group of people and noticsbly daesung whom seemed to have a mad crazy dance in which to entice and entertain the crowds, large sweeping motions and arm waving which made amber smile and jiyong shake his head and laugh. "Come on, you can dance later when you have a partner." He pulled her into the sitting booth which TOP and the others were playing a drinking game. "Hyung! What are we playing?" Jiyong asked excitedly "never have I ever" "Amber-shi do you know how to play?" He asked trying to get her included, everyone looked to the girl. She smiled "of course oppa! I was born in this century!" Tapping him lightly "Ya! Amber-shi this is a dangerous game to play with these oppas!" Top stated. " I was made for danger" she stated in a low ry tone which gave the men a heated feeling. 

"Ya! Pour the shots" as they began jiyong types a note onto his phone.

~black knight 

he passed the phone to her 

~what?!?! 

She passed it back 

~ take a few shots and then ask for one of them to be your black knight 

he showed her the screen and then turned back to the group. 

"Never have I ever, wore a close friends or membeds underwear" Top stated directly looking at jiyong, Amber coughed as she took the shot and drained the glass. "Top thats ridiculous"everyone took a shot at the table "why? Im just trying to make everyone merry before the real fun begins" and he began to pour amber another shot. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender." Amber once again took another shot along with 70% of the table " so I guess its true." One if the producers she didnt know stated "what?" Another man asked him, he turned to look at amber "you like girls right." She was taken back, she knew there were many rumours about her but she thought all that was put to rest after she put out those statements she took a breath and stared the man straight in the face " no, no I dont. I like men. Actually." She stated. "So a man like me." He raised an eyebrow to her " no I like men, no immature little boys." She replied with all her spite and then looked at rhe rest if the table "sorry to ruin the mood, shall we continue?" She asked noticing jiyong had taken her hand in his he gave her a gentle squeeze. 

"Never have I ever spent an hour in a toilet with someone I have just met." Jiyong knew exactly what he was doing when the words left his mouth. Mamy of the men drunk and many were shocked to see amber took a drink as well she smiled after she emptied her glass. Top decided it was his turn again "never haave. I ever been touched up by another idol or celebrity" he smirked once again in jiyong's direction. *aish* jiyong grumbled "you're doing this on purpose" he begrudgingly took the shot. Amber decided now was the time to play the "black knight" card as the alcohol was slowly taking effect and she didn't want to get completely smashed. "BLACK KNIGHT!" she shouted out. "What?" Top asked amber, " I need a black knight, because I'm a weak drinker and cannot take my shot." 

"Omo" alot of the men said in shock "you've been .....touched....up?" One asked "by an idol?" Another finished the question "Ya! Just because I'm not your type!" She threw a bottle cap at one of the guys "No! It's not that." He stated "it's just" another stated "really?" She wanted to laugh at their shock and cry at the same time. "BLACK KNIGHT!" she shouted again. "Amber?" Top questioned "yes?" He smiled at her "you know you have to grant your black knights wish." He stated "omo" she was being bashful again but jiyong nodded "yes, okay so who will be my black knight. But I wish to her your wish first." 

The fool from.before who called amber a lesbian shouted out "Bear will be your knight, just give him one night" he slurred sleezerly before anyone could say anything to shut him up he lunged over the three people speaking him and amber and grouped her , he was ripped off and punched in the face by jiyong "HOW DARE YOU?!?!" he shouted standing over bear's limp form amber tugged at jiyong's arm "Oppa! Leave him. He is drunk." She hadn't realised just how comfortable it was to call jiyong oppa because of the situation. "YA! G-dragon!" Bear yelled in his drunken state "what you want to be that lesbians back knight?" Jiyong grabbed Ambers shot and downed it in one " she isn't a lesbian! And I'd be a lucky man if she wanted me as her black knight!" He turned to amber who gave him a weak smile "so you like the manily ones" Bear added before jiyong could further attack bear top had sercurity drag him from the room. Before he was put if the booth jiyong had final words to say to him "she isn't manily bear and she is more ladylike than any of the women you ever associate yourself with" he finished as sercurity went to kick him out. 

"I'm sorry everyone, and thank you jiyong oppa. I should probably leave sorry for the problems I have cause." She rose from her seat and started bowing. " no Amber-shi it's not your fault. Bear us a stupid drunk and always try to picks fight. Why don't you stay for one more drink?" Top stated. She nodded and took her seat again "another sift drink?" Top questioned with the drink she consumed the Dutch courage made her more willing to try new things "why don't yiur surprise me" a few minutes later top passed amber a tall glass of purple liquid with little sparkles on "purple rain, to wash the problems away!" Top added finally handing her the drink. 

 

6 glasses later amber was bumping and grinding on the dance floor with old and new friends. "Ya! How did you?" Min pointed to amber who was copying daesung's I'm on fire dance she turned to top, she shook his head and nodded towards a man intently staring at the dance floor. A man got too close for comfort against amber as she went to move away the man tightened his grip on her hips. "Let go of me" she said in a low voice " pushing his hands to take a step but the man was persistent "you were quite happy earlier or are you just a tease? " He started to raise his hand against her body and she struggle against him more. Before amber knew what happened the man was gone and jiyong was holding her on the dance floor swaying.

at the early hours of the morning 5 people 3 inconspicuously drunk hauled into a car from the night club district. One of the men seemed to be holding a crying girl. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser 

amber woke up in a beautifully decorated room, she rose from the largest bed she had ever laid upon and found herself dressed in a slightly oversized shirt and pair of boxer shorts. Her hair was mused and she'd never been so confused about what happened in her whole life her mind was a blank after her first glass of purple rain. She walked to one of the doors and pulled it slightly open. 

"She's awake!" A man's voice sounding familar to daesung. "And how would you know that?" That was definitely the deep tones of top "look at the door dummy it's opening!" "YA! Don't shout!" She slowly finished opening the door and bowed slightly to the 2 men "good morning" she stated quietly "well it's more afternoon, but did you rest okay." Its was jiyong he Brough a glass of water and 2 tablets "what happened last night and how come I'm here?" He smiled "drink this and take these. Then we'll talk."