Chapter 9 - Fierce Cat

Almost Over You

 


**Note: This was the other scene on chapter 5

Jiyong looked up and was surprised to see her.

"H-hey, what are you doing here?" he asked.
"Well, don't you just miss me? What's with that face?" she laughed.
"I just..didn't expect to see you here." he stood up and looked at her closely.
"Haha. Why? Am I not allowed to be here? For your information, I just transfered here." she hugged him.
"WHAT? Why?" he asked, surprised.
"Huh? Oppa, you're acting weird. Don't worry, I'll try not to bother you. But, for now, since you're the only person I know here, I guess I'll stick with you."
"Do I even have a choice?" Jiyong sighed.
"Haha. What? Are you just implying that I'll just be a burden to you? Oh, you're so cold."
"Ani. Arasso. Arasso. Where's your next class? I'll help you get there."
"Awh. So sweet. Thank you, oppa!" she grasped Jiyong's arm and locked it with her while happily walking beside him

'Oh, just when I am loosing my sanity. CL would just popped up out of nowhere and be this clingy. WAAAAH. Help me!!' he can just plead inwardly.


While they were heading inside the campus to find CL's next class, Jiyong saw Dara walking out from the cafeteria with the girl who was bullied a week ago. They seemed to get along so well.

'She looks more beautiful especially when she's smiling. Where could her next class be? Crazy girl, what is your name?' Jiyong kept on looking at their direction.

"Oppa? What are you looking at?" CL snapped him out of his trance.
"Huh?"
She rolled her eyes. "C'mon! Let's find my next class. Keep your focus, Oppa. You're really weird today. Aish!"

 

CL is Jiyong's cousin. She used to live in France but her parents decided to stay in Korea while they still manage their business in France. Once in a while, they'll take a vacation there but eventually be back in Korea and live here.

She is a fierce young girl. She doesn't have much friends because people tend to think that she's scary, arrogant and unapproachable. Like, Jiyong, she has this aura that screams, 'Back off!'. Due of that, most of her friends are guys. Although she doesn't admit it, she still want to have a girl as a friend. She tried to make friends with her girl classmates before but they always find a way to leave her behind. From then on, she never tried again but didn't lose the desire to have a friend same as her gender.

"Chae, you better be good in your class." Jiyong said as they near the door of CL's classroom.
"Oppa?! You know I'm never a good girl." She sarcastically said.
"Oh, please. Haha. Well, here's your class. You better go inside now."
"Okay. Thank you, oppa. I'll call you later, eh?" CL said while walking through the door.
"Neh. Bye. Fighting!" Jiyong waved and looked at her as she was settled at her seat. But, something caught his eyes.

'Oh, you've gotta be kiddin' me.' he whispered.

There, he saw Dara occupying the seat next to his cousin. He immediately hide behind the wall with wide-eyes.

"Oh, boy! Oh, boy! oh, boy! Is this a dream?" he asked himself and lightly slapped his face. Then, he turned back to check if she's still there. And, TA-DA! She's still there surrounded by her classmates, smiling happily.

Jiyong finally straighten up and leave the place. He just found hope.

'Now, without a doubt, I.WILL.BE.THE,FIRST.ONE.TO.KNOW.HER.NAME. Muhahaha!!! This is what you call destiny, Seungri. Haha. Loser! And, maybe, I can finally have the answers to my hanging questions. Waaah. This will be good.' he creepily smiled while thinking inwardly. The people around him had chills upon seeing his smile. Jiyong suddenly felt the stares, cleared his throat and wore his blank face again.

'Shoot! Jiyong! You are really getting crazy. Get yourself together. Aish! Crazy girl, I am still blaming you for this.'


Later that day, when Jiyong's class were all over, he saw TOP and Seungri walking side by side.

"Hey! Hyung! Rat!" he called them."
"Hyuuuung! What's up?" Seungri asked, grinning.
"Where are you guys going?"Jiyong said, ignoring Seungri's question.
"I don't know either. This weirdo just dragged me here." TOP said with realization.
He now looked at the maknae.
"Now, you've finally notice my existence, huh? Hyung, why are you so cold to me these days?" the maknae said, dejected.
Jiyong stared at him for a second and feel sorry.
"Aish. Okay. I'm sorry, rat. Is that okay? Are we okay now?"
Seungri thought about it for a moment.
"Ahm...I'll accept your apology for one condition." he said while smirking
"Oh, I don't like the face. What's the deal?"
"Haha. It's easy. Ahm, just buy me a cute teddy bear."
"WHAT?! Since when did you became gay? Hahaha." TOP commented.
"Hahahahaha." Jiyong was holding his stomach.
"Yah, yah, Hyung, I'm serious." Seungri snorted.
"Okay. Okay. Hahaha. If that's what you want, baby girl. Hahahaha" Both TOP and Jiyong were laughing so hard.
"You're both mean! Stop it already." Seungri tried to stop them but they didn't and continued to .

"Jiyong oppa!" a girl's voice was heard and Jiyong tensed a little and quickly stopped from laughing.
"Eh? Who's that? Seungri asked, looking at both his hyungs.

CL's walking her way to Jiyong.
"Oppa! I was calling you for the nth time. Why are you not picking it up? she asked, completely ignoring the two guys who were staring at her.
Seungri and TOP exchange glances then looked at Jiyong and the girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My phone's on silent mode. I forgot to change it. C'mon, let's go home." Jiyong said, putting his hand on her shoulder to push her slightly.
The two suddenly cleared their throats and that's when they finally realize the presence of the guys.

"Is she your girlfriend, Jiyong? Yah! Why you didn't tell us? What's your name young lady?" TOP offered his hand to CL.
She just rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. I.AM.NOT.HIS.GIRLFRIEND." She just tapped his hand.
"WOW." Seungri was surprised by the girl's action. "You're cool." he commented.
"Are you insane or something?" she asked him with slight tone of irritation.
"How can you treat this hyung coldly? Aren't you even intimidated by him?" Seungri said and earned a hit in the head from TOP.
"Ahm, why would I? Oppa, you know this weirdos?" She looked at Jiyong, waiting for his answer.
Jiyong cleared his throat. "Yes. Chae, this guys are my friends. This is TOP hyung and Seungri." he introduced them to her.
"Woah. That explains why you're also weird, oppa. You've got it from them. Hahaha." CL commented.
"Yah! Aish! Hey, you, kid. I am not weird. Don't you even know the word 'awesome'? TOP said, slightly pissed.
"Hyung, she's still a girl. C'mon. Let's head this way." Seungri held TOP's arm and pulled him away from CL and Jiyong but he added,
"Hey, you, fierce cat, try to be gentle and act like a normal girl."
"Boh? What did you just said??" CL tried to call him but they already left.

"Let's go." Jiyong said dragging the fuming CL.

'Please spare me my life. Seriously? This bunch of people will cause my life. Aigooo.' Jiyong thought inwardly.


A/N:

Hello, my darlings! I miss you all. I'm sorry I didn't update soon enough. Been busy lately.
But, sincerely, thank you for still staying with me. I owe you all a lot.

To my new subscribers, kamsahamnida! :D
Let's all get along.

Ahm, do you have any suggestions or do you wanna add a character into the story? Just drop it on the comment bar below. I'll try to consider some of them. Please help me make the story much exciting and interesting. Thanks. :*


Take care, lovies! Annyeo~ (^___^)