Chapter 4 - Crazy Rabbit

Almost Over You

Jiyong's POV

Me and my friends were hanging around the hallway. Catching up with one another when a sudden commotion happened. Everyone seemed ganging up against a girl. She looked a bit older than me so I guess she's a noona. She was pushed intentionally causing her to fall on the floor. We were surprised by the rude treatment from the crowd. She stood up and started fixing herself when a petite girl approached her and tapped her shoulder.

'Oh, the crazy girl! What's she doing there? Getting in trouble again, eh? Really crazy!', I thought inwardly.

She was then hugged by the noona. Confusion evident in her eyes. Then, the noona begun to cry. She was taken aback but she slowly lifted her hand and gently the noona's back.

I can't hear what she was saying but I was sure, she's trying to comfort her. After some time, I saw her holding the girl's hand and begun dragging her somewhere.


"Who's that petite girl?", asked Taeyang.

"I don't know, hyung. But, you know what? She's pretty and kind. I think I'm falling for her.", Seungri said earning a hit from me.

"That hurt, hyuuuung ~" he cried.

"She's so nice - approaching that girl who was bullied. I almost thought she was an angel or something. Haha.", TOP hyung said.

"Who's the noona being bullied?", I asked them in an attempt to change the subject.

"I've heard some rumors about her. Her name's Park Bom. They say she's a drug dealer or something. One of her classmate found some packs of drugs inside her bag and reported it immediately to the faculty. Though it's still not confirmed, the news have spread like wildfire causing her to lose her friends and be bullied by most of the people.", Daesung replied.

"Oh, poor noona. She's become a victim of the intrusive society." I commented and was thankful to finally changed the topic or so I thought.

"Daesung hyung, do you also happen to know who's the other girl? 'Cause, I really can't take her off my mind right now. I think she's my destiny.", Seungri suddenly blurted while clasping his chest.

Aish! This maknae is very annoying! I want to whack his head this instant. That crazy girl isn't for him. And she's definitely not his destiny. DUH. He's too full of himself. Seriously? Why does my friends find her interesting? Well, she's really pretty as I've said before but, hello? She's crazy, people! You all hear me? SHE.IS.CRAZY. I don't understand why but I am irritated with them talking about liking her.

"Well, I happen to hear someone called her once but I can't exactly remember it. Was it Sarah? Mara? Dara? I really can't recall.", Daesung answered still trying to remember her name.

HAH! Whatever her name was, I already named her crazy girl the moment she was about to jump off the rooftop.

"Woah. You sure know a lot, Daesungie.", Taeyang commented while Daesung flashed his cheeky smile and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, I guess I have to find out what her name is. I once saw her outside Siwon's class, waiting. I guess I have to ask Siwon just in case." TOP hyung said before saluting and leaving us behind.

"Hyuuuung!!! I like her first! You're so unfair!", Seungri cried out, following TOP hyung.

NICE! Just what exactly these morons were thinking?! Seungri liking her first? WHAT? Well, I saw her first! Mind you! If there's someone who should know her name first, it must be none other than me. Right?

'Jiyong, what are you blabbering about? You don't even like her.' I have to remind my self. I can only sigh.

Crazy girl sure has the ability to make people crazy, too. Look at what she's done to my friends? AISHT!


Donghae's POV

After knowing the incident a while ago, I was so sure that they were talking about Dara. 'Though the comments about her was all good, I am still worried upon knowing that she's with the girl rumored to be a drug dealer. Well, don't get me wrong. I don't want to judge her or anything but I really don't know her. She might hurt my precious Dara.

I immediately searched for her everywhere. 

Where could she be?

Ah! I quickly went to our place. Well, it's her place actually but since she always dragged me there and we often spend our time there, I guess that makes it my place also.

I was holding my knees for support while I'm still panting, standing across the backdoor. Then, I saw my Dara. She was being hugged by the girl. I rushed to them panicky but I heard her say "..I guess we're friends now.." and then she smiled. I gave them some time until they finally break from the hug.

"Santokki." I softly called her. She turned her head around and saw me. She's somehow surprised but she came running towards me and jumped to hug me.

She's really sweet, you see. And if confessing to her would end this blissful feeling we share, I would rather choose to hurt from within.

"Fish! Hae-yah, I missed you. Where have you been the other day? I was waiting outside your classroom but Siwon told me you went home already. Yah! Are you hiding something from me?" she pouted and I can't help but smile. She's the cutest when she's pouting.

"I'm sorry. There was an emergency at home. You know how my mom hates it when one of us won't be present when she calls for a family meeting, right? So, I'm sorry, Dara." I tried to act cute but she just laughed at me. Hmph! Bad bunny!

"Hahaha. You look funny! Don't do that again, please. Aigoo, my stomach! Hahaha." she said while laughing

"YAH! Stop it already. I was just imitating your face. Now you know how you look like?" I put my right arm around her neck and fakingly wrestled her but she's still laughing her out.

We suddenly stopped at what we're doing when somebody cleared . That's when my Santokki shrieked,

"OMO! I'm sorry. I almost forgot! Donghae, this is Bom, my new friend. Bom, this is Donghae, my funny bestfriend." she giggled.

I begun to scan the girl in front of me. She seemed harmless and to think that Dara considered her a friend, I guess, she's fine.

She offered her hand and I shook it in return. "Nice to meet you.",we both said.

Dara being delighted as ever, engulf us into a hug and yelled, "Group hug!!!"

Seriously, this bunny is really weird but I just love everything about her. She's so genuine and pure. Waaaah. Why do I fall for her even more?


A/N:

Waaah. I've got 8 subscribers now! Thank you. Thank you, darlings! >_<
I'll work even harder. This will be my last post for today.

I guess I'll complete this with 25 chapters. Hehe. As you can see, Dara and Jiyong isn't in love yet in these first four chapters but I promise to make some interactions between them for my next updates.
Again, Kamsahamnida.. *Bowing 90°*

It's Sunday already so, Happy Lord's day, eorubun! :D

Goodmornight! Ppyong! ~ :*